Forum | Bia2.com
mrkhoshtip

diference between a christian and a muslim

one day a hot lady is falling down from a building when the first christian guy catches her and says will you sleep with me? she said no, then the second chritian guy who caught asked the same question said the same and she said no, the third guy asked the same question and she said NO! then she said to herself, the next guy who catches her she is going to offer to sleep with him, so a muslim guy catches her and she says : "ill sleep with you", then the muslim guy says "astaghferola'h" and drops her.

edit... moral of the story...

christians will sleep with any hot girl...

muslims will sleep with a hot girl only if she resists not if she's interested

:)

Guest 2fawn

...and here's the original version:

A lady on the 25th floor is hanging her clothes on a line out in her balcony. She TRIPS and FALLS. A man on the 20th Floor catches her and asks, "Will you f*ck me?" The lady responds, "No!" The man drops her and she's falling again. Luckily, a second man on the 16th catches her and he asks, "Will you give me a BJ?" The woman again responds with a "NO!" Of course, the man drops her again. She's again falling... but with her stupendus luck, she gets caught AGAIN by another man on the 10th floor. She screams out, "I will f*ck and blow!!" "SLUT!" the man responds, and drops her to her death.

...and here's the original version:

A lady on the 25th floor is hanging her clothes on a line out in her balcony. She TRIPS and FALLS. A man on the 20th Floor catches her and asks, "Will you f*ck me?" The lady responds, "No!" The man drops her and she's falling again. Luckily, a second man on the 16th catches her and he asks, "Will you give me a BJ?" The woman again responds with a "NO!" Of course, the man drops her again. She's again falling... but with her stupendus luck, she gets caught AGAIN by another man on the 10th floor. She screams out, "I will f*ck and blow!!" "SLUT!" the man responds, and drops her to her death.

i still like the old version

only coz it uses a word that i commonly use...

"ASTAGHFORELLAH"

one day a hot lady is falling down from a building when the first christian guy catches her and says will you sleep with me? she said no, then the second chritian guy who caught asked the same question said the same and she said no, the third guy asked the same question and she said NO! then she said to herself, the next guy who catches her she is going to offer to sleep with him, so a muslim guy catches her and she says : "ill sleep with you", then the muslim guy says "astaghferola'h" and drops her.

edit... moral of the story...

christians will sleep with any hot girl...

muslims will sleep with a hot girl only if she resists not if she's interested

:)

i dont know if i should laugh at this stupid joke or cry... have some respect plz :rolleyes: