Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kevin

Is Love a Lie????

guys my friend gave me this joke, and it sort of goes with this topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.doset daram (khob ino ke az to film yad gerefte)

2.dar morede to aslan be ... fekr nemikonam(ye vaght fekr nakoniha,aslan)3.man aslan az .... khosham nemiyad(dostane begam hamchin mavaghe gheyde dokhtar bodano bezani)

4.to hamoni ke donbalesh bodam(ey binamos.khodesh dare mige donbale namose mardom mioftade)

5.behet dast nemizanam ta vaghti male man nashodi(akhey akhey.faghat nemidonam chera akharesh dadgah aghdeshon mikone o mige age nagirish ye dast ye pa)

6.man faghat nejabatet cheshmamo gerefte(aslanam to delesh nemige che goshtiye)

7.vaghti ba toam aramesh khater daram(are khob ino har dafe manam be tarafam migam) .

Guest Kevin

Trust me people....if you find the right person...then NO Love is NOT a lie...trust me on this one...i know im young and all...but this is true.

If you find the one...if your lucky enough to find the one then love is the best thing in the world :) :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

Just gotta find her/him :)

I'm just impressed :damn:

RIGHT PERSON (GIRL)

guys my friend gave me this joke, and it sort of goes with this topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.doset daram (khob ino ke az to film yad gerefte)

2.dar morede to aslan be ... fekr nemikonam(ye vaght fekr nakoniha,aslan)3.man aslan az .... khosham nemiyad(dostane begam hamchin mavaghe gheyde dokhtar bodano bezani)

4.to hamoni ke donbalesh bodam(ey binamos.khodesh dare mige donbale namose mardom mioftade)

5.behet dast nemizanam ta vaghti male man nashodi(akhey akhey.faghat nemidonam chera akharesh dadgah aghdeshon mikone o mige age nagirish ye dast ye pa)

6.man faghat nejabatet cheshmamo gerefte(aslanam to delesh nemige che goshtiye)

7.vaghti ba toam aramesh khater daram(are khob ino har dafe manam be tarafam migam) .

LMAO

thanks for good laugh buddy. See you very soon

Ashegh boodam, alan "Ashogh" shodam :D

Agar didi javani be derakht tekyeh kardast

Bedan ashegh shodast va geryeh kardeh

Lol I love that saying

awwww, I always thought that was about a dog not being able to pee at a tree!looooooooooool :haha:

To me love and relationships are like feet and shoes! Some look great but kill you, some aren’t trendy but when you put on its like walking on clouds! Your feet are unique but there ARE shoes that fit them perfectly! It might come from a mass-manufacturing industry or an old craftsman in an old village somewhere! And its most unlikely that you’ll find it with the first try, it might happen but if it does you’ll not really appreciate its true value since you haven’t looked around for it too long! Normally, after having your share of uncomfortable and trendy shoes you’ll find that you either have to do something to the shoe, alter it in order to be compatible or you’ll get your own feet reshaped and hurt by the shoe! That would be a short affair, which many have had and will have before the discovery of the perfect specimen! Not the universally perfect specimen, but perfect for YOU! You’ll realise that you can compromise about the looks of the shoe and its price but in terms of a longstanding relationship with it, where both you and the shoe stay reasonably unhurt and in shape, you cant compromise about the compatibility and comfortablity of it with your feet!

Pourya jan, forgive the belated comment, but that is the best analogy of love/relationships I've ever heard, brilliant!!

Hehe, thank you pedram jan! Funny things is when reading it now I dont recall myself even thinking this analogy!lol That is very interesting, and I ended up agreeing with my own arguments as if it was the first time I read it!lol It makes me think that this forum is like a diary, reflecting my personal development. just like the blog, but dating far further back and in more informal manner. It seems like I have written some cool stuff in this forum through the years, which I have forgot about!lol Maybe I should collect them one day and publish the best ones :D

Haha yea, it's great how the forum can often act like a catalogue of your personal development. I'm sure there are many posts that I look back on and question lol, like the famous preference for Sirvan in the "Benyamin v Sirvan" topic hehe. Either way, it's interesting to look back at and reflect on. But again, kudos on that analogy, just perfect!!

Hehe, thank you pedram jan! Funny things is when reading it now I dont recall myself even thinking this analogy!lol That is very interesting, and I ended up agreeing with my own arguments as if it was the first time I read it!lol It makes me think that this forum is like a diary, reflecting my personal development. just like the blog, but dating far further back and in more informal manner. It seems like I have written some cool stuff in this forum through the years, which I have forgot about!lol Maybe I should collect them one day and publish the best ones :D

Haha yea, it's great how the forum can often act like a catalogue of your personal development. I'm sure there are many posts that I look back on and question lol, like the famous preference for Sirvan in the "Benyamin v Sirvan" topic hehe. Either way, it's interesting to look back at and reflect on. But again, kudos on that analogy, just perfect!!

So true gentlemen, fully agreed. Like when I look back and read some of my old posts and comments from 5-7 years ago I say to myself wow what a kid I was back in the days and how childish some of my old behavior and contributions were, however at the same time the reception of some of our old members (Mainly mini-mamas) were quite encouraging at the time, which kept me proceeding the childish path I had been driving on! :haha: