Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kevin

Is Love a Lie????

Guest Kevin

Love is a lie. Its a moment of human weakness... along with all human emotion hate/love and all variations of it. Its what this world torments us with, its been proven the love chemicals burn out after 3 years so its not just this world its out weak bodies. Tranquility is release... to cease... yet there r other forms of it, to reach nirvarna (highest plane of spirituality on this earth... enlightenment if you will) Love is also what society has inplanted into our heads its a load of crap. in this world we are lonely vessels in a sea of turmoil falling in "love" is a display of weakness also is atatchment... we are individual vessels, with individual minds, we dont need love or atatchment.

Dear.....

As a matter of fact, all your sentences are clearly your open opinion (and im supposed to be respectful about them all) expect of last sentence which has been written in a general state. You have noticed to human atachment and its relativeship to what we all would love to call "LOVE". First of all i have to acknowldage that Love is not just something between a pretty girl and a cute boy, it could be everything between crations. In othetr instance love is not a simple and smal thing which we would considered a feeling limited between a boy and a girl. Secondly if you freind believe that indiviual branes do NOT need to something in order to complate it all, what would be the status of MAN and WOMAN expect of INTIMECY!!!!

Thanks a lot for your participation

be happy...be a persian

Dear.....

As a matter of fact, all your sentences are clearly your open opinion (and im supposed to be respectful about them all) expect of last sentence which has been written in a general state. You have noticed to human atachment and its relativeship to what we all would love to call "LOVE". First of all i have to acknowldage that Love is not just something between a pretty girl and a cute boy, it could be everything between crations. In othetr instance love is not a simple and smal thing which we would considered a feeling limited between a boy and a girl. Secondly if you freind believe that indiviual branes do NOT need to something in order to complate it all, what would be the status of MAN and WOMAN expect of INTIMECY!!!!

Thanks a lot for your participation

be happy...be a persian

ok well according to St Aquinas' Natural Law theory THE REASON FOR MAN and WOMAN IS FOR REPRODUCTION! not falling in "love" the love sensation is a release of chemicles not some meta-phyisical sensation.

Also i kno love is not only between a man and a women, also in family there may be love. Yet in my expericance even my own sibling is ready to betray me then that form is BS

Love is a lie. Its a moment of human weakness... along with all human emotion hate/love and all variations of it. Its what this world torments us with, its been proven the love chemicals burn out after 3 years so its not just this world its out weak bodies. Tranquility is release... to cease... yet there r other forms of it, to reach nirvarna (highest plane of spirituality on this earth... enlightenment if you will) Love is also what society has inplanted into our heads its a load of crap. in this world we are lonely vessels in a sea of turmoil falling in "love" is a display of weakness also is atatchment... we are individual vessels, with individual minds, we dont need love or atatchment.

am i the only person to agree with shugs on this?

bark!.

I don't think love is a lie. I just think people often mistake what turns out to be lies for love. And people who are responsible for the lies are just too scared about love and lie to protect themselves. I can't imagine that any one is unable to feel love for anyone.

How can love or any other emotion be a lie? All emotions exist because we FEEL them, wether it's anger, hate, grief, remorse etc. There are a million and one emotions that we experience as human beings and to say that love is not a valid emotion is itself a lie. Love exists on many different levels, between a parent and child, between brothers and sisters, friends, husband and wife, between and man and his pet.......this is all love and it's all valid.

I think when people deny the existence or value of love, they are never likely to receive it. You only get out of life what you put in. Love is not a sign of weakness. It takes a strong person to show their feelings and share their emotions with another. Those who are too scared to open up and give another human being their love are cowards. Sorry i'm not being rude to anyone here, i used to be the same. I was always closed off and didn't think that true love could exist. I was in denial, didn't want to be vulnerable or "weak" but then i actually realised how wrong i had been all these years. Love is beautiful, even if it only exists for a short while. Grab what you can and be happy instead of sad and miserable.

Takbir!

How can love or any other emotion be a lie? All emotions exist because we FEEL them, wether it's anger, hate, grief, remorse etc. There are a million and one emotions that we experience as human beings and to say that love is not a valid emotion is itself a lie. Love exists on many different levels, between a parent and child, between brothers and sisters, friends, husband and wife, between and man and his pet.......this is all love and it's all valid.

I think when people deny the existence or value of love, they are never likely to receive it. You only get out of life what you put in. Love is not a sign of weakness. It takes a strong person to show their feelings and share their emotions with another. Those who are too scared to open up and give another human being their love are cowards. Sorry i'm not being rude to anyone here, i used to be the same. I was always closed off and didn't think that true love could exist. I was in denial, didn't want to be vulnerable or "weak" but then i actually realised how wrong i had been all these years. Love is beautiful, even if it only exists for a short while. Grab what you can and be happy instead of sad and miserable.

gd points...altho according to you, im never likely to receive love, im weak, scared and a coward...and im sad and miserable?? well...ok...u sed u used to be like this...but...everyones different...thats the beauty of being individual...

im not sad and miserable...and jus bcoz i dnt believe in "love", this fantasy that society has created, doesnt mean i dnt feel things for ppl...in fact i feel alot...and no1 can tell me otherwise.

PeAcE.x

Dearest Kevin,

Thanks for a great discussion.

Love is very real. Love is the only thing that is real. Everything else is false. Everything else will pass. Only love will last.

You said you like to believe in the idea of love - the love between man and woman or family or love of country or job. But you said you are afraid it will hurt somehow. If the person you love betrays you or is not faithful to you or doesn't something you don't like, then you are going to be hurt.

Love expects nothing. When you love someone, it's not about what's in it for you. It's about them. Therefore, there is no way you can be hurt. In fact love is when the other person can do just about anything and you still love them. Like parents, their children can do well in school or fail altogether. But the parent will love that child no matter what. If the kid is successful or not if he listens to them or not, they love him. Love only gives. When you are willing to just give, that's love.

It's better to feel love than somebody love you. Say a stranger loves you but you are not aware of it. It doesn't do you any good. It makes no difference in your life. But if you love someone, that love uplifts you. It is in you heart to enjoy.

Love is the only thing that makes the world go around. If you don't love your school, your job, your country, you won't have the energy to get out of bed in the morning. You will be like a dead person. So believe me you have more love in your heart than you know.

Anything or anyone that doesn't love you, if you love them, they will love you back. This is true with even money. You have to love money for it to come to you. If you hate money, you will have none. Energy attracts like energy. If you don't believe in anything else, you must believe in the law of attraction in the universe.

Love never dies. If you love your parents, that feeling will stay with you. The smallest kindness a stranger shows you will stay with you. Sometimes it stays with you for your years. In times of hardship you may remember your good childhood memories, or your friendships or a strangers kindness. These things will carry you thru tough times.

Believe in love. Love is the light of God. It's what keeps you alive.

love exists... im in lov.. and i kno it exists...either it does or its jst my body's hormones wrkin me up... and yah love is jst a wrd.. u need passion alongside to make lov wrk....

Guest Kevin

Dearest Kevin,

Thanks for a great discussion.

Love is very real. Love is the only thing that is real. Everything else is false. Everything else will pass. Only love will last.

You said you like to believe in the idea of love - the love between man and woman or family or love of country or job. But you said you are afraid it will hurt somehow. If the person you love betrays you or is not faithful to you or doesn't something you don't like, then you are going to be hurt.

Love expects nothing. When you love someone, it's not about what's in it for you. It's about them. Therefore, there is no way you can be hurt. In fact love is when the other person can do just about anything and you still love them. Like parents, their children can do well in school or fail altogether. But the parent will love that child no matter what. If the kid is successful or not if he listens to them or not, they love him. Love only gives. When you are willing to just give, that's love.

It's better to feel love than somebody love you. Say a stranger loves you but you are not aware of it. It doesn't do you any good. It makes no difference in your life. But if you love someone, that love uplifts you. It is in you heart to enjoy.

Love is the only thing that makes the world go around. If you don't love your school, your job, your country, you won't have the energy to get out of bed in the morning. You will be like a dead person. So believe me you have more love in your heart than you know.

Anything or anyone that doesn't love you, if you love them, they will love you back. This is true with even money. You have to love money for it to come to you. If you hate money, you will have none. Energy attracts like energy. If you don't believe in anything else, you must believe in the law of attraction in the universe.

Love never dies. If you love your parents, that feeling will stay with you. The smallest kindness a stranger shows you will stay with you. Sometimes it stays with you for your years. In times of hardship you may remember your good childhood memories, or your friendships or a strangers kindness. These things will carry you thru tough times.

Believe in love. Love is the light of God. It's what keeps you alive.

By the name of the LOVE

I am amazed by your lovely answers and opinions regarding the LOVE. It has been almost a month since i posted that topic, at that time i was feeling in a good love with a nice girl (she seemed to be nice at that time). As a matter of fact, we both made soo many mistakes and unfortunately as a result it was ended by my tear!!

All you noticed are just TRUTH and agree with all, accept of the fact that youre talking about what kind of lovers. I have to acknowldage that at this particular time of my life, I do NOT feel anything i would like to be called LOVE!!

Thats awful, i know.

Im just a young man and have gotten a long way to walk, many doors are waiting to be opened by such a PAHLEVOON. anyways, thanks a lot for giving your time aziz and hope you are doing much more better than me :)

[you may see some grammer, spelling errors in my note; im soo sleepy :( sorry about that]

hamishe salemo shadoo sabzoo bahari bashid

A.K

I think if Hate is real than Love is real too!!! you cant have one w/o the other.....also, you know all the good feelings in the world that no one has any doubts about how real they are e.g. mehr, mohabbat, sedaghat, eftekhar, etc.... the collection of all these feelings is love....just b/c some people misuse this word, it doesnt mean that its a lie.

you cant explain love, or see love, or touch love, but you know its there b/c you can feel love! and unless you feel it,how will you ever know if its real or not...right?...so all the none-believers should keep an open mind since one day if they happen to feel it, they should grab it b/c its truly not worth overseeing.

I think if Hate is real than Love is real too!!! you cant have one w/o the other.....also, you know all the good feelings in the world that no one has any doubts about how real they are e.g. mehr, mohabbat, sedaghat, eftekhar, etc.... the collection of all these feelings is love....just b/c some people misuse this word, it doesnt mean that its a lie.

you cant explain love, or see love, or touch love, but you know its there b/c you can feel love! and unless you feel it,how will you ever know if its real or not...right?...so all the none-believers should keep an open mind since one day if they happen to feel it, they should grab it b/c its truly not worth overseeing.

I totally agree with you :k

and i love the text in your signature :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

Guest Kevin

By the grace of the God.

At this point we mostly believe that Love is not even a lie but it is something holy. But guys how can we identify a Lie and a Love, as a matter of fact we all just playing we two totally different words. First it would be important that how we define Love and Lie.

The purpose of this topic would be not to get infatuated and fall in real ones.

Kevin,

I am glad you enjoyed my post. I know, I lose heart sometimes too.

Our own philosophers talked about that. Molavi talked about Eshgh almost exclusively in all his books. Eshghe Khoda ya Eshghe ensan. It's the same thing. But it's truly like oxygen that sustains you.

I would like to believe it too. That's why it helps to read about it and keep it in mind. You said it yourself. Sometimes people forget. But we have to remind them.

akhey, Merc :air_kiss_wft:

I'm very happy that you agrees with me :) just shows how wise you are :))) jk jk

hahaha indeed :))):;):

:friends:

Guest Kevin

Kevin,

I am glad you enjoyed my post. I know, I lose heart sometimes too.

Our own philosophers talked about that. Molavi talked about Eshgh almost exclusively in all his books. Eshghe Khoda ya Eshghe ensan. It's the same thing. But it's truly like oxygen that sustains you.

I would like to believe it too. That's why it helps to read about it and keep it in mind. You said it yourself. Sometimes people forget. But we have to remind them.

Lets take a closer look:

Molavi, a wizard Iranian poet has talked about love in almost all his poems. Thats absolutely right!!

In fact LOVE has been discussed since the First human being was created.

What is Love.... ?

Please come up with the most complate and easier definition.

Alot of what you guys have said made alot of sence, but one thing no one has pointed out is that when in a relationship you have to make it work. No relationship is prefect from begining to end, its when you face problems, situations is when that love you two share forces you to work it out so you two can be happy. If your not willing to work problems out and are quick to move on you shouldnt get in relationships in the first place. alot of people are too lazy to do these things and it forces them to think that love does not exsist.

Trust me people....if you find the right person...then NO Love is NOT a lie...trust me on this one...i know im young and all...but this is true.

If you find the one...if your lucky enough to find the one then love is the best thing in the world :) :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

Just gotta find her/him :)

tajrobeye man ine ke, eshgh durugh nist ama tu in donya kheyli sakht peyda mishe, wa wakhtiam peyda mishe pessaro dokhtara enghadr ziad mohemesh migiran wa az ham joda mishan, man fekr mikonam jawunaye emruze kheyli bekhatere chizaye kuchik az ham joda mishan, hamishe fekr mikonan, ey baba azadiye chera ino wel nakonam beram pishe yeki dige, ama hamishe yadeshun mire ey baba chera man asheghe in taraf shodam, moshkel ine ke kheyli asun mitune adam ye rabetaro beham bezane, ama man migam wakhti adam ashegh mishe bayad bedune ke tarafesh yechiz dashte ke asheghesh shode wa hardo bayad sayi konan ba har moshkeli ke miad besazan, pesari ya dokhtari ke natune tu ye partnership ba moshkelat kenar biad way behale bad az arusi ke moshkelate zendegi mitunan bishtar wa badtar beshan. age adam mikhad waghean eshghesh kar bokone bayad hardo hazer bashan ba har moshkeli ke miad besazan wa hichwakht faramush nakonan ke chera asheghe tarafeshun shodan.

man khodam kheyli tul keshid yehamchin dokhtario peyda konam ke waghean zane zendegi bashe wa hazer bashe ba har moshkeli ke peyda mishe besaze wa baraye eshghesh mesle khodam bejange ama khoshbakhtane man in dokhtaro peyda kardam, rahesh kheyli sakht bud tajrobeha ama mano harbar bishtar gozashtan bedunam dombale chi migardam. baraye hamin migam naomid nashin wa yekhordeham ru khodetun kar konid har dusti giretun miad zud bekhatere moshkelate kuchik nazarinesh ken bejangid chon age yad nagirid ba moshkel besazid ta akhare omretun az yeki be unyeki miparid wa fekr mikonid badi behtar mishe.