Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kevin

Is Love a Lie????

Guest Kevin

Hi bacheha

Personally i believe in real loves. I think thats the most importent thing in everyones's life. Do you know why??

Because Love is going to do what it wants and what it believes in. In otherwords a Lover could be the most dangerous thing in the world and the fact that Love makes somebody a Lover, we could say Love is kind of explosive metrial. But there are some difrences between an Explosive metrial and Love. One is Love is sort of feeling and it brings satisfaction for Lover, I could say the perfection of happiness. In my opinion Love is the holiest thing in the being, soo respect to that is soo much importent for me. Unfortunatelly in these days we see lots of lovers who feel in love with others (it could be a girl loved by a boy or contrary of that) but those loves end with tear. The only reason which i could have fund is jut the beggining, it is usually a LIE.

NOW......

What could be the response for this??

Nobody is going to trust others (spesially girls who are more sensetive) and gradually we wont have any real loves in our lifes. I have to be honest actually it is happening right now and this is our responsibility to help ourselves.

please write your expriences, ideas, oppinions, feeling, memories or whatever could be related to that.

Az shooma doostane aziz mamnoonam :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

dooste shooma

kaveh kavian (Kevin)

Forget love. Hate is much better and more powerful.

are u serious? :huh: That's terrible!!!!

Hate is an awful, devastating sometimes fatal feeling which can totally ruin yours and other peoples lives.

You freaked me out by that post, I hope you were in a bad mood or something, I mean, that it's not what you really think :S :friends:

Anyways, Kevin, to get back to your topic, I DEFINETELY don't think love is a lie, I have been lucky enough to have seen cases of true love around me in my life, so there is not a doubt in my mind that all love is a lie.

You say: "Unfortunatelly in these days we see lots of lovers who feel in love with others (it could be a girl loved by a boy or contrary of that) but those loves end with tear. The only reason which i could have fund is jut the beggining, it is usually a LIE."

If I'm interpreting your post right, you're saying that if a person falls in love with another person, but that other person isn't answering the first persons feelings, the love the first person was feeling was actually a lie?

I don't think the love the first person felt towards the second person was a lie, it could've been the purest and strongest love in the world, but if the other person doesn't feel the same way, I'd say it just means he/ she wasn't the first persons mr/ms right.

Guest Kevin

Dear freeiran

Im glad that me and you have been in kinda duel!! :v and hopfully youre a good one in discussions

What im talking about is just mpty LOVES which is ratly by now.

That would make sense to me when somebody express his/her feelings aboud somebody else and the second person does not have the same feeling "we call that kind of feelings LOVE" it was not a true LOVE. I agree with you.

As far as hate

Thats terrible, horible that somebody says hate is more powerful than LOVE. Love makes everything and it is essintial. That means LOVE makes even a hate but hate never can make LOVE. Because of that way people has learnt how to stay in comunities!!

Hope you have made a mistake. Otherwise I left you alone with DARKNESS.

Dear freeiran

Im glad that me and you have been in kinda duel!! :v and hopefully youre a good one in it

That would make sense to me when somebody express his/her feelings aboud somebody else and the second person does not have the same feeling "we call that kind of feelings LOVE" it was not a true LOVE. I agree with you.

As far as hate

Thats terrible, horible that somebody says hate is more powerful than LOVE. Love makes everything and it is essintial. That means LOVE makes even a hate but hate never can make LOVE. Because of that way people has learnt how to stay in comunities!!

Dear freeiran

Im glad that me and you have been in kinda duel!! :v and hopfully youre a good one in discussions

As far as hate

Hate is an awful, devastating sometimes fatal feeling which can totally ruin yours and other peoples lives.

You freaked me out by that post, I hope you were in a bad mood or something, I mean, that it's not what you really think :S :friends:

Like I said, Hate is more powerful. Hate doesn't hurt. and when you're filled with hate the world looks a lot better and you are capable of doing things you wouldn't dream of doing before.

I agree that it might ruin your life a little bit, but if your life is already ruined you got nothing to worry about now, do you? ;)

And what exactly is it that love creates? Except that hollow feeling that can go away any minute. Hate is eternal. As long as you stick by it, it'll be with you. Love makes you dependent and weak. Hate drives you and sets you free. Love, as the mighty Satyricon says, "will gradually tear you apart; it'll eat you from inside"

kevin,

is love a lie? that is yoru question, this is how im going to answer it, i feel as though when you fall in love you fall in love hard, you will gain the other persons love by being who your not. for example when your in a relationship and you have deeply fallen for the person you will be who your not in order to impress them, but then when you start getting comfterbal and you are trying to regain the person you were you find it hard because your partner has already fallen in love with the person the you portrayed to impress him, see thats where it takes a turn and thats where it might end in tears. Love is blind and love does make you do crazy things, yes maybe at times love maybe a lie depending which way you look at it, but when you fall in love with some one, you really have fallen in love with them, and that for sure is not a lie. :)

Dear Kevin,

To me love and relationships are like feet and shoes! Some look great but kill you, some aren’t trendy but when you put on its like walking on clouds! Your feet are unique but there ARE shoes that fit them perfectly! It might come from a mass-manufacturing industry or an old craftsman in an old village somewhere! And its most unlikely that you’ll find it with the first try, it might happen but if it does you’ll not really appreciate its true value since you haven’t looked around for it too long! Normally, after having your share of uncomfortable and trendy shoes you’ll find that you either have to do something to the shoe, alter it in order to be compatible or you’ll get your own feet reshaped and hurt by the shoe! That would be a short affair, which many have had and will have before the discovery of the perfect specimen! Not the universally perfect specimen, but perfect for YOU! You’ll realise that you can compromise about the looks of the shoe and its price but in terms of a longstanding relationship with it, where both you and the shoe stay reasonably unhurt and in shape, you cant compromise about the compatibility and comfortablity of it with your feet!

that’s when you have enough insight and experience to be able to detect, manage and appreciate it! :;):

Forget love. Hate is much better and more powerful.

ummmm u ok everdying..?........

hate is more powerful and can ruin other people lives.....

hate makes u pale and miserable but loveee shines soo brightly and bring smiles upon u and otherss!

dear kevin,

well i believe that love does exist butt i believe love is something thats nottt appearance loll i have no clue how to explain love but i believe real love is wen u get married and you support each other in the best way you can and you love each other soooooo much its unbelievable. I dont believe love is kissing in public or physical (although ....rite now it reallyy is....everywhere) and how u show affection...or w/e but i believe you show love by being together and supporting each other through thick and thin. this is my idea....i have never seen my parents show affection but i no how much they luv each other and i think that is REAL love! :happy_wft:

Guest Kevin

do u know guys

we always make a common mistake. "love is not just related to a girl and a boy" it could be like a mother to her kid or a teacher to his/her students. Mothers love is the holiest love ive ever seen in all my life. it does not have any intemacy and maing this love is propebly equal with making new loves.

Dear freeiran

As far as hate

Hahaha my new duelling partner haha :;)::friends:

And I totally agree with ur opinions above :th

Like I said, Hate is more powerful. Hate doesn't hurt. and when you're filled with hate the world looks a lot better and you are capable of doing things you wouldn't dream of doing before.

I agree that it might ruin your life a little bit, but if your life is already ruined you got nothing to worry about now, do you? ;)

Hate is more powerful? No, that all depends on the circumstances and ppl involved. Secondly, hate doesn't hurt? hahaha are u kidding me? Not only does it eat you up from inside, but it can also cause permanent damage on you and others!! And third of all, your last sentence, that really made me sad. So what you're saying is that, if you're life's already ruined, what's the difference in ruining it some more, is that it? If everyone thought like you, mankind would have been dead and gone a long time ago. It's like me saying, ooh I've gained a couple of pounds over the christmas holidays, ah, what the heck, why don't I just go obese!

And what exactly is it that love creates? Except that hollow feeling that can go away any minute. Hate is eternal. As long as you stick by it, it'll be with you. Love makes you dependent and weak. Hate drives you and sets you free. Love, as the mighty Satyricon says, "will gradually tear you apart; it'll eat you from inside"

OMG... im so sooooooooorry for u azizam... i dont know what to say.. :(

Is Love a Lie????

Ino nemidunam vali man hamisheh 'love' minevisamesh vali 'sex' mikhoonamesh :D !

Dear freeiran

As far as hate

Hate is more powerful? No, that all depends on the circumstances and ppl involved. Secondly, hate doesn't hurt? hahaha are u kidding me? Not only does it eat you up from inside, but it can also cause permanent damage on you and others!! And third of all, your last sentence, that really made me sad. So what you're saying is that, if you're life's already ruined, what's the difference in ruining it some more, is that it? If everyone thought like you, mankind would have been dead and gone a long time ago. It's like me saying, ooh I've gained a couple of pounds over the christmas holidays, ah, what the heck, why don't I just go obese!

im with you right there

Dear freeiran

As far as hate

im with you right there

:friends:

Thank GOD not all ppl are like this :;):

the love that you are talking about

does not exist.

True i agree!! :th It did in da olden generation but not now in dis new generation Love is dead it dun exsist anymore its just a word used by many ppl now b4 it used to be more sacred n special!

Guest Kevin

the love that you are talking about

does not exist.

Actually it does!!

If that kind of love does not exist, soo we ppl are in trouble, bcz otherwise Shoot would hit the fan!!!

what kind of love does exist?? just some french kisses and be just in his/her face and after a while that you have had taht dirty time (u guys better know what i mean) forget about everything, each one goes to different ways which does not have anything to do with each other?

is that fair that we shair our solitude with somebody who u consider him/her as your LOVE (the greatest good) and after a while everything is finished with tears??

Love is a lie.........ive never heard anyone outside my family saying it with meaning.

what exactly you mean sarah?

i can not clearly understand what you mean dear....please be more spesifict about your opinion which is supposed to be help 4 me.

Love is eternal

Love is a lie. Its a moment of human weakness... along with all human emotion hate/love and all variations of it. Its what this world torments us with, its been proven the love chemicals burn out after 3 years so its not just this world its out weak bodies. Tranquility is release... to cease... yet there r other forms of it, to reach nirvarna (highest plane of spirituality on this earth... enlightenment if you will) Love is also what society has inplanted into our heads its a load of crap. in this world we are lonely vessels in a sea of turmoil falling in "love" is a display of weakness also is atatchment... we are individual vessels, with individual minds, we dont need love or atatchment.

i believe that real love exists even though i havnt found it yet!

divune joon,ageh peidash kardi,toro Khoda ye kilosh ham vase man nigar dar :D !