Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Angel

What's your hair type?

Guest maheshabe14
:lol: yeah don't tell enyone..theyll take u to a psychaiatrist honey :huh: :D:lol: ;)

Guest BehnoushY

My hair's getting long again...I donno if I should change my hair style...need some sorta change!

My hair's getting long again...I donno if I should change my hair style...need some sorta change!

hey behy, well, is your hair just long, Does it have any sorta texurizing in it. As in does it have layer? If not, id say go and get a hair cut with plenty of layers, that gives texure to your hair, and you can do so much with it.

But if your hair does have that maybe you should go shoulder length. :)

Guest BehnoushY

Yea my hair's already got layers and the only reason (I guess) that is preventing me from cutting it short is that the shortest layer hardly reaches my shoulder and if I want to have it leveled up, it will be too SHORT and I don't want that but then I'm getting bored of this style...errrr (or as normal ppl would say GRR) :p

then what about colouring it? how do you usaully wear your hair? What do you use to style your hair with, (hairdryer, tongs, straightner)?

Guest BehnoushY

lol...well...

I'm not gonna cut it too short...although short hair looks nice on me ;)

I don't really have time for guys anyways... :rolleyes:B)

Alot of guys do like long hair on girls but who cares about guys? It's all about managing the hair in a timely fashion rather than slaving over it for 2 hours.

If short hair looks nicer on you Behy you should cut it.

Guest BehnoushY
Alot of guys do like long hair on girls but who cares about guys?

lol...exactly...I've had enough of guys...not worth my hair :p

hmm I donoo Angel...short hair does look nice on me but when my hair's long, I can easily tie it back which I can't do when it's short...Short hair takes so much time to get it right...

I donno what I'm gonna do... but Thanx to both of you (Dodo & Angel) for help ;)

behi dont go short, short hair is more of a hassel then long hair. with short hair you have to get up every morning and make it look nice, coz short hair by its own without any type of styling is not very nice.

nilu: my hair is brown, longish and curly at the ends

i like nething in guys xcept ginger (meep!) and i h8 shaved heds! GUYS NEED HAIR! preferably longISH sk8er boi style hair *dream* :p

zahra:

guys shud av jet black hair and it shud be really messy lookin. i h8 skin eadz and gingerz (euwwwwwwwwwwww)

raz:

short, h8 long hair! (in guys) if its long, must b style but h8 long hair. preferably short but not 2 long

(yes she is an idiot and i no that made on sense)

Guys?

If a guy has a nice looking head...shaved is good.

I'm quite different :) I think a shaved head is EXTREMELY sexy (ex. Vin Diesel, Collin Ferrel)

But then the long hair on Brad Pitt in Troy was good too...or maybe I was too distracted by his body that I didn't notice the hair?

Ahhh who knowssss

...shaved is good.

I'm quite different :) I think a shaved head is EXTREMELY sexy (ex. Vin Diesel, Collin Ferrel) ...

I have had mine shaved before, and it becomes me very well I must say!

fresh, clean and manageable, looks good especially when you are a tall and bulky guy with clean and defined facial features!

right now its too cold here, but I am thinking about shaving it off around spring and summer!

Guest BehnoushY

I LOVE hair...the very first thing that grabs my attention in a guy is his hair...I LOVE playing with their hair...I don't like shaved heads...they do look sexy on some ppl but HAIR for me pls! ;)

Shaved heads are like "Ghaaleeye bi pashm/nakh" ;)

...shaved is good.

I'm quite different :) I think a shaved head is EXTREMELY sexy (ex. Vin Diesel, Collin Ferrel) ...

I have had mine shaved before, and it becomes me very well I must say!

fresh, clean and manageable, looks good especially when you are a tall and bulky guy with clean and defined facial features!

right now its too cold here, but I am thinking about shaving it off around spring and summer!

hmmmm

:)

Mine is like this and i like it :) .

robert_downey_jr_.jpg

Sorry if you don't like my hair :D .