Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Angel

What's your hair type?

Guest BehnoushY

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

OMG!!! I'm speechless...

avalan...mashhadiaro maskhare nakoneed. :p

badesh begam keh...behnoush khanoom, layers ke ghashange...it gives a hairstyle...style...and doesn't make it look pouffy or thick..

Guest BehnoushY

I know Angel joon, but I just wanna change it...my friends also say not to but I donno...maybe I won't...

btw, I'm not Mashhadi...he just "assumed" I was :lol:

:)

If you want a change go for it...cut it shorter...with some style....put in some highlights...but do something that will fit the texture of your hair as well as the shape of your face.

Angel!

I like your Hair style ;)

True, I have to leave now I must be somewhere in 15 min. maybe see you tomorrow. bye now!

I have long dark hair that goes till my waist, and is a little curly at the ends :)

Mahan - loool...I'm glad ur 'rents' had some taste... <_< :rolleyes::lol:

Mahan - loool...I'm glad ur 'rents' had some taste... <_< :rolleyes::lol:

lol @ (I don't have a photo) fefe :lol::lol:

my rents had no idea what is modern art, but... I had to obey :)

Duran-Duran!? :rolleyes: omg! I remember the older school girls (6 graders) all horny over these Brits, didn't know any better becuase. But now that I'm older, I see what they music has created in the early 80's. They were fantastic!! oh you say that you had a same hair style of Duran Duran of the eighties?!? I clearly remember my cousin Enzo sporting the Micheal Jackson look, from the Thriller days. If you don't know what I"m talking about... click here to find out...

Pourya dude, you're cool!! B)B)B)

Duran Duran 86

aaaaaaahhhh!! those good old days!! B)

you are right Mahan, they revolutionised the POP-music scene by introducing "music videos"!!

their "Girls on Film" was the very first video-clip played by MTV back in early 80s!! and the X-rated version is still today played world-wide!! ;)

and I know about the MJ-style, back then many Iranian guys with curly hair, had the PRINCE's purple-rain hair!! with a head-band!!! :D

My immaculate dream made me breathe and skin

I've been waiting for you

signed with a home tattoo, happy birth day to you

was created for you!

Cannot ...

I think goo goo dolls's lead singer had really cool hair style!

and I know about the MJ-style, back then many Iranian guys with curly hair, had the PRINCE's purple-rain hair!! with a head-band!!!  :D

OMG!!! :rolleyes: So I guess my cousin Enzo wasn't the only one with the MJ and Prince (Purple Rain) hair-do!!!

...hey I remember that album.. noo noo ... notorious! Yea you know that Biggie Smalls used that sample on his record before he got shot to death. hey yo... I had to put it on the Windows player... my fave track... Ordinary World. sorry... :rolleyes: oohhh no... this is my fave track... of all time is Union of the Snake. Probably that's the 1st Duran Duran song I ever heard from those horny chicks in 6 grade with their tape player. (they were dancing like 80's horny chicks too :lol: ) Never knew what that song was about... .. .. until ... :o :o I read the lyrics!! OMG!! :o :o

...voices in your body coming through on the radiiiiooo...... the union ... the snake is on the climb..... :o moving up gotta race gotta break through the borderlinnnneeeeee :o :o :o :o :o OMFG!!!

October 1983 (approx.)

7 and .....

you can't imagine the thoughts of my days back in grade school.. I'm listening to Union of the Snake and I keep remember the chicks that were suppose to do their job and supervise us and instead where dancing to Duran Duran. I just sat that with no freaking idea what was going on.

Do you have a photo of your style back in the day?!?! Just wondering.

I have to admit, those dudes know how to dress well.. still do!! I wondering how much putan pie did they get back in their hey-day. :lol: One can only imagine.... :rolleyes:

Do you have a photo of your style back in the day?!?!  Just wondering. 

well, yeah actually...I do!! :D

me and my friends, we all were into the whole NEW-ROMANTIC music, look and style!! the whole package ... and as I remeber, we took many pics dressed up and posing!!

I have to look around for those old pics, <_<

...aah those good old days!!! B)

My immaculate dream made me breathe and skin

I've been waiting for you

signed with a home tattoo, happy birth day to you

was created for you!

Cannot ...

I think goo goo dolls's lead singer had really cool hair style!

Neo dude: dude I know now... Come Undone, right?!? can't believe I"m falling apart, can't believe you breaking my heart... to pieces... :D I remember that song!! Think that video was a bit wicked .... I'm thinking about those fishes swimming around....

Pourya dude: that would be an interesting sight to see.... prehaps you can grab some attention of a few dokhtar irani in here.

pourya ====> B):wub: <====== dokhtar irani

Pourya dude: that would be an interesting sight to see.... prehaps you can grab some attention of a few dokhtar irani in here.

pourya ====> B)  :wub: <====== dokhtar irani

dude, that particular look did its job MORE THAN WELL back in the 80s!!! B)

today is a new day, that requires a NEW LOOK!!! ;)

and I DO have the attention of MY OWN BABY JOON (dokhtar Irooni) right now, so I'm juuuuuuuust FINE!!.... :D