Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Angel

What's your hair type?

I wanted to make this a poll but i'd be left with a million choices?

So what colour, texture, length is your hair?

AND

What colour, texture, length to you prefer in the opposite sex?

Wavy, shiny Raven-Black!! can't say how long, cuz I change the style freq.!!

(short right now!!)

the opposite sex, I like all kinds of colours and styles, from SHAVED to LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG actually!!

depends on the person in quest.!! ;)

long brown with a really nice cut

oh yeah with highlights and its quite fine.

i like nice clean cut on mean. i really dont like the new trendy styles that are out now. when ever i see men with them i cant help but laugh. And no fokols. oooooo

What's a fokol?

I have dark brown hair, naturally curly/wavy (straightened out most of the time), layered to the middle of my back with wispy bangs (the kind that you put to the side)

I like shaved heads - which is NOT the same as bald. If the guy has hair I like dark hair with a slight wave.

what a thread B) lol

My hair as a gurl ..

- Brown ( light )

- Soft

- Layer

- Long

Opposite

- brown/ black

- soft

- short

- neat

( sometimes I like it long if it looks nice )

mine is black, straight and at times thick

opposite sex ... brown long saphegtti type hair with cruly ends :wub:

hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Well, as for me: curly black long hair, and it's straight in the back, but kind of layered around the face, oh that's right, and I nowdays have fringe (or bangs as some call it), but dont worry, that's NOT curly, I always straighten it :D

I albsolutaly haaaaate people with curly frings!!! It's just soooo ugly.

On guys, well....I don't know, as long as it looks good on the person, as Pourya sais, doesn't matter shaved or what, as long as it fits the person.

And most important of all: THEY TAKE CARE OF IT! ;)

Guest Guest

chmmm

my hairs are dark brown, maybe black

if its longer that 3 cm its curly and after 4 months my head look like a bird nest. i keep it short otherway i looks like maniac :D

they are very dense and strong (whitch makes every hairdresser exhausted :) )

i like all kind of natural hairs.... i like natural black, longer better or brown.

I saw one belgian girl at our school she had white hairs as snow...aaawwwwwww.. it were her natural colour, she also had white eyebrown.....

I realy do not enjoy synthetic colours on other persons, it never tune with face and eyebrown

Orel

(yeah angel i still thinking about it ;)

Donyaa! We have the SAME hair! B)

Orel, I went to school with a few people who had white hair/eyebrows, and really really white skin. It's a disease. I don't know what it's called. I've forgotten. But they lack something....they're really sensitive to the sun as well.

And stop thinking about it.

since the topic is on hair, i have a question? has any one ever had a bad hairdresser experiance that made them cry? or am i the only one?

it's called "albinism"/"Albinoism" and they lack "pigments"!!

THANK YOU!! :) It's all coming back to me now.

since the topic is on hair, i have a question? has any one ever had a bad hairdresser experiance that made them cry? or am i the only one?

I've had one of those.

Straight and a bit wavy on the top, I change my hair style frequently, sometimes spiky, sometimes slick back, sometimes messy.

Opposite sex:

Long hair, rather than short.

On some girls I like it straight and on some a bit of big curl(I forgot how you call that style).

Don't really like pony tails.

Angel, hahahahaha, how funny that we have the same hairstyle!! I don't see so many with curly hair and a fringe!!!!

I used to have a fringe that you put on the side, but then someone cut my fringe a bit wrong, and I got it really short and kind of straight!!! But it turned out good, and I liked it, well, the first time I saw it, I almost cried, hahahaha.

Do you like to have fringe with curly hair? Or do you always have it with straight hair?

Guest Guest
Donyaa! We have the SAME hair! B)

Orel, I went to school with a few people who had white hair/eyebrows, and really really white skin. It's a disease. I don't know what it's called. I've forgotten. But they lack something....they're really sensitive to the sun as well.

And stop thinking about it.

actualy it can be disease.. i know what you mean. (we call them Albini)

But there are sutch people in sutch colours even w/o that disease.

Girl i spoke about had "mostly" white hairs, piece of dark .... ohhh she was pure pride of northern nature :)

actualy sutch colour of hairs is not unusual in northern europe

(wooot wooot im almost doing it be patient ;) )

Orel

No, espcially for people from like Iceland and Finland. Alot of them have white hair

Then you're talking about very very light blonde hair and NOT white hair.

Donyaa, I like it better when my hair is straight. When I leave my hair curly I mix it in with my hair, because I have layers starting from my nose so you can't really notice them especially because it's very little.

Guest Guest

well Angel.... sometimes i have hairs from my nose as well..... but i do not keep them .. you know ? :)

And i were talking about White, realy white, baaaaa.. she were like snowqueen :D

T When I leave my hair curly I mix it in with my hair, because I have layers starting from my nose so you can't really notice them especially because it's very little.

i dunno where do you live, but we have pretty cool thing for sutch problems overhere...

we call it comb

;)

What are you talking about? A comb for what? I don't have a "problem". Follow the convo we're talking about fringes.

and PS. One does not comb curly hair once the hair is dry because it loses the curl and becomes a big ball of FRIZZ!

You're such an odd odd man. :unsure:

AND WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HAIRS FROM THE NOSE?!?!

Oh good lord!!!! Must I explain this? My hair is long. My hair, FROM MY HEAD (no doubt), has layers. The shortest layer of hair...again let me make it clear, FROM MY HEAD, is until where my nose is on my face.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah Angel, we are talking about our NOSE HAIR, and how we like to straighten it alot, or sometimes keep it curly ;):D

Oh I thought you were talking about men's or french women's under arm hair!