Forum | Bia2.com
Keano

I dislike...

looooool

I will be the cause of your gratifying dreams. ;)

Hehe!

You're cute. ;)

I dislike guys who sleep around alot and don't think of the consequences (disease).

They think, "oh, that won't happen to me, not just with doing it this one time" and they

continue to fool themselves over and over until it's 2 late. They either end up

with an awful illness, end up passing it on to some innocent person, or both. :angry:

I agree 110% with you on this issue, although it doesn't only apply to guys, there are also many girls who fall into that category as well, but I support the rest of what you said. Anyhow it is safer to use protection devices... just to reduce the hazards of all kinds. ;)

it's easy to say. most guys will say "of course i used protection". I don't believe

they do every single time. And what's funny is they don't realize that diseases are

passed on even by oral sex. I think temptation for most guys takes over

their wise decision makings.

And yeah I agree that girls need to do the same, but guys are a different story.

And what's funny is they don't realize that diseases are passed on even by oral sex.

!!!!!!!!!! :o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS THAT TRUE?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

I BETTER START WASHING MY MOUTH THEN!!!!

:( :o :( :o :( :o :( :o :( :o :( :o :( :o

Oh God Mahan that's disgusting. :(

Not only disease but pregnancy...and well I'm sorry but sleeping around is just morally and ethically wrong. Forget about the rest.

i dislike bad cosumer service, you know when you go into a shop they deal with you so rudley, that you feel so bad. But when you think about it, they are only retailer, and its your purchase that pays for there wages

Oh God Mahan that's disgusting. :(

Not only disease but pregnancy...and well I'm sorry but sleeping around is just morally and ethically wrong. Forget about the rest.

Angel :rolleyes: [face]: why is that disgusting?!?! :huh: I don't get it! Yea "bed hopping" is morally wrong.. but why would it be "ethcially" :huh: wrong.. elaborate further please

I dislike (more to the point of hate) the way the Real Madrid management officials directed the team this season.. now a good coach will get fired, but the source of the trouble still exist! :angry:

I hate roommates :angry:

I just had to kick out my roommate today :angry:

Hmmmm, for some reason Sima is getting really into my issues, but that's all good!

Sure I had to kick her out of my house for many reasons:

-Having too many ppl. that I don't know over!

-Spending too much time in my room in my absence!

- Being extremely jealous over my friends especially the female ones(They all hate her for that) take into consideration that there is nothing in between us !

- She is a relative of my best friend in Canada and moved in 6 months ago and I tried to help her(Don't even charge her for anything) but she has just dissappointed me plenty!

- Thus it's so hard to have a roommate, especially from opposite sex!

;)

Yeah that was inconsiderate of her. Now, you'll have all the privacy

you need. That was so nice of you not to charge her for 6 whole months!

Thanx Sima jan!

You know what?

When I first moved to USA, I was so in bad shape and miserable, and a friend of mine did the same thing to me a took a great care of me for 4-5 months untill I was stabilized, everytime I thanked him he would tell me: "Don't thank me, instead help some of your countrymen who might need your assistance by any means. And I actually don't regret that I helped the girl, and most probably if necessary will do it again to others in need, though with her I am just through and exhausted :angry:

How was she jealous of your friends? That's interesting to know..

I mean if she was just a roommate, what was she doing to show that?

Did your girl friends realize that or did you convey that to them?

I wanna know, I wanna know!

I mean, i can imagine a girlfriend being jealous of other girls.

Girl!

I never said my girlfriends cuz I don't have one as of this moment and not planing to have one at the time.

Most girls to my understanding are by nature jealous of each other(Don't you girls resent me now cuz I didn't generalize this statement) and one of my objections was that she had no right to get in between my friendship with others whether male or female.

No girl friends are involved in this matter. ;)

No, I didn't mean girfriend, like as that type of girlfriend. I meant to ask

what your female friends, as you put it, thought.

I am not that low to bring s***s where my female friend or roommate lives, nor would I enjoy that anymore, too much of anything is harmful :D

Ok, crazy. YOu're still not getting my point.

You said that your female friends hate her and I'm askin

how do they know anything about her? Did u get fed up

and tell them stuff?

Are you a dummy or what?

I told you she is my roommate not my mistress or gf, and therefore indeed my friends (male or female) long ago noticed her presence in my love nest.

Now I am starting to think whether or not you're an special agent hired by my ex to check on me.

Just kiddin, even if you are no worries ;)

That's what my ex told me :lol:

But seriously if you are so anxious to find out more about my relationship with my ex and also my life you may click on this link then you'll find out pretty much everything you wanna know:

http://www.shooshe.com/CLIPS/bazigar-ghomeyshi-40.swf

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wonder how she is going to respond to my last post :lol: ;)

Oh man I am so good in switching from a serious topic to a funny one, (az zire chizi dar raftan) :lol: