Forum | Bia2.com
Keano

I dislike...

I dislike it when people talk and spit at the same time :angry:

ewwwwwwww. i know what you mean. and the bad thing is if it lands on you. you cant exactly wipe it off stragiht away.

I also dislike it when people eat garlic and then come to your house for dinner and sit right next to u and talk and talk and u can smell the garlic and aaaaaaaaah! its sooo annoying :angry:

did you know you get bad breath from the bacteria that is on your tounge and also if you have bad gums. so brush your tounge as well ;)

I come from Auzzie land :D

Australia, the land down unduh

(I try to refrain from giving in to the auzzie accent. I find it rather repulsive) ;) ;) ;)

oh mate, i tell you what ey ( there is a bit of aussie accent)

i guess there is alot of aussies here. what part are you from?

I dislike the fact that Iran's soccer team is facing 2 suspended players for next 2 matches (Rahman Rezaei and Naji Baddavi for fighting and slapping eachother during the match against Oman), and Nosrati from 4 matches (for stamping the Omani player's back) :angry: that really makes it tough 4 Iran to win the cup!

I am not crazy about ponytails on girls, I mean what's wrong with loose hair?

I dislike the fact that Iran's soccer team is facing 2 suspended players for next 2 matches (Rahman Rezaei and Naji Baddavi for fighting and slapping eachother during the match against Oman), and Nosrati from 4 matches (for stamping the Omani player's back) :angry: that really makes it tough 4 Iran to win the cup!

hmmm... Keano, why don't u grow your hair and then leave it loose everyday...and then u'll see how annoying it gets after a while, especially when its windy! <_<

I dislike the fact that Iran's soccer team is facing 2 suspended players for next 2 matches (Rahman Rezaei and Naji Baddavi for fighting and slapping eachother during the match against Oman), and Nosrati from 4 matches (for stamping the Omani player's back) :angry:  that really makes it tough 4 Iran to win the cup!

hmmm... Keano, why don't u grow your hair and then leave it loose everyday...and then u'll see how annoying it gets after a while, especially when its windy! <_<

How would u know my hair is short? :huh:

I dislike dirty bathrooms and kitchens!

Did I?

Cool so that makes the King the winner! ;) B)

I dislike sonnatee music!