Forum | Bia2.com
Keano

I dislike...

I dislike those persons who are not useful for other people, people that their work is worthless for this reason! People who are not positive and does not contribute to his country. we have to fight to the end, until victory.

I dislike, actually I hate the feeling of getting hungover, purely disgusting!

I dislike professors who keep you in class until the last second :punishing_wft:

aww naaazi

that is because they love the sound of their own voice :haha:

I dislike professors who keep you in class until the last second :punishing_wft:

Interestingly Dodsy loves all kinds of Professors. She will tell ya why! :winkiss:

I dislike un dokhtarai keh 4 saat 4 saat chat mikonan va mokh adamo mikhoran va az sex mex harf nemizanan... baba ye streap bokonin tuye web cam laghal! :punishing_wft: (for this reason i never chat :D !)

I passionately dislike those who walk barefoot in public restrooms. I see those types in my gym once in a while, getting out of the shower and walking straight to the bathrooms absolutely barefooted, total fcuking disgusting, mikhaam hamoonja bala biaaram :bandana:

loool I know what you mean bro! I recall people walking around barefoot everywhere in Australia! Literally everywhere, even in the streets!lol and I clearly recall girls with make up and fresh clothes having black feet! :eek_wft: :damn: some cinemas even had a sign saying the shoes are mandatory!looooooool :))):))) :)))

:)) :)) :)) :))

Bro that was quite a story, Australians seem to be interesting. I have a feeling that our own Dodo is one of those mamas who would walk barefoot on the streets, her sexy black feet however is yet to be seen! :diablo:

I dislike all religious ppl !

I dislike having pulled a muscle so bad that my right shoulder cannot be moved or lifted. Last night couldn't sleep of pain, I had to take 4 ibuprofen pills which temporarily decreased the agonizing pain! fcuker won't go away! :punishing_wft:

I dislike having pulled a muscle so bad that my right shoulder cannot be moved or lifted. Last night couldn't sleep of pain, I had to take 4 ibuprofen pills which temporarily decreased the agonizing pain! fcuker won't go away! :punishing_wft:

Awww it an age thig. Hehehe

Mwaaaaaa

I dislike un dokhtarai keh who have no character, girls with big nose and no clear ideas about life. :punishing_wft:

^^^

So you're suggesting that girls with big nose have no clear idea about life? I am sorry Sia but that's a lame attempt in smearing the image of those girls who are clean and pure inside, but have an complexion imperfection (Such as big nose etc). Don't you agree on that? I really hope you have an impeccable nose and facial features yourself.

Sorry couldn't help it, your above statement just asked for that harsh reply! :)

nah Keano jan,inja big nose yani un dokhtarai keh khodeshun ro migiran,nah inkeh damagheshun bozorg basheh :D !

nah Keano jan,inja big nose yani un dokhtarai keh khodeshun ro migiran,nah inkeh damagheshun bozorg basheh :D !

LOL, you meant to say "Stuck up"? (Damaagh bala) che rabti be big nose daasht pas? :D

I dislike un dokhtaraei ke... :)) :)) :)) :))

Jaaye Sia inja khalie :))

Nag nag nag nag...

art.nagging.gi.jpg