Forum | Bia2.com
Keano

I dislike...

I dislike extreme hot weather.

I dislike the hassle DHL and UPS create with their rigid delivery system! The bloody parcel gets from US to Sweden overnight, but it takes a whole week til we can arrange a time for the delivery that works both for me and them! "At your convenience" my ass!

I dislike how this past couple of months literally every single girl I have been trying to have some fun with, end up asking for serious relationships and "only if it's not gonna be a one night stand event" type of reactions I have been getting, quite frustrating, feels as if someone has put a spell on me! :bandana:

I dislike when its summer, sunny and hot, and you crave something ice cold to drink! You go in a convenient store, but all drinks in the refrigerator are just cold! not ice cold! they should be ice cold, like in the commercials!

I dislike those who do not know the culture of their country and only know to say: I'm Persian! :damn: .. and i say : Get up from this long sleep and do something useful for your country! :poke:

I dislike dokhtaray e goozoo :punishing_wft:

I dislike mothers who don't pay attention to their children and let them run around like wild animals! :bandana:

I dislike mothers who don't pay attention to their children and let them run around like wild animals! :bandana:

Oh My God, you said it Ava. I just can't stand those parents who'd let their kids loose in public or other people's homes, doing all they want and pulling all sorts of inappropriate behavior, while being overlooked by their parents. I just cannot stand undisciplined and overly spoiled kids, hense sooooo wanting to smack their freaking parents for raising such brats in such poor fashion!

:bandana: Spoiled and misbehaved kids :haha:

I mean more like this > :punishing_wft: Spoiled and misbehaved kids

If my puppy was human, she'd be one of those kids. She's so misbehaved. It's because everytime she does something wrong we yell at her and punish her, and then right away feel bad and spoil the crap out of her to make up for the punishment :rolleyes:

You'd make one of those fcuked up moms whose kids would never learn the definition of discipline. Seriously speaking discipline is one of the most essential parts of my daily life. Most my friends who own a dog their dogs are such good for nothing freaking brats, defying their owners' orders, just like saying to them "Fcuk you, I don't give a rat's ass about what you think about me pooping in your bedroom, who the fcuk are you to tell me where to dump my precious waste? "

Almost all Iranian parents are like that, that's why I don't wanna marry an Iranian girl!

You'd make one of those fcuked up moms whose kids would never learn the definition of discipline. Seriously speaking discipline is one of the most essential parts of my daily life. Most my friends who own a dog their dogs are such good for nothing freaking brats, defying their owners' orders, just like saying to them "Fcuk you, I don't give a rat's ass about what you think about me pooping in your bedroom, who the fcuk are you to tell me where to dump my precious waste? "

Almost all Iranian parents are like that, that's why I don't wanna marry an Iranian girl!

No my kids would be totally different. I too hate kids that run around like headless chickens and don't listen to their parents or anyone else for that matter. It's just that there's 3 of us trying to raise the puppy and we all treat her differently, so she doens't learn. We need to get on the same page and stop spoiling her!

that's a pic of her from last winter. she loves the snow

post-927-077269200 1311165954_thumb.jpg

Pomeranian? looks like a mixed dog. So cute!

I love animals!

Thank you, yes purebred pomeranian. She has papers and everything I got her from a responsible breeder

although i was told that she'd only be about 6-7 pounds. She weighs 12lbs currently, but I think it's cuz my mom feeds her a lot :rolleyes:

Never feed your dog off of your own food, they must eat their own food only, or else down the road they'll have all sorts of problems!

That was the plan but etesaabe ghaza mine hichi nemikhore ta behesh ghazaye khodemoono bedim... we usually broiled chicken breast for her

Right on.

I can not tollerate such behavior.

At the en of te day it comes down to lazy parenting in my opinion. When a child cries for something he or she can not have and instead of the parent standing their ground they give in so they do not have to hear the child cry. PURE LAZINESS.

I can go in and on. It is not the Childs fault. It is the parents fault for kids will push and push to see how far they can get. If by crying or throwing a tantrum it means they get their way well so they will do it till they get their way.

Parents some times forget that they Are the PARENTS.

The moral of the story is, not to ever get married, let alone having kids! :giggle:

We just hear it from two grandmas of the forum that kids can be trouble!

The moral of the story is, not to ever get married, let alone having kids! :giggle:

We just hear it from two grandmas of the forum that kids can be trouble!

hahhahahaha...

as hard as they are i would not have it any other way....

I dislike un dokhtarai keh tuye tabestun shalvar mi pushan,daman nemi pushan va nemizaran ma dideshun bezanim . :punishing_wft:

It IS lazy parenting. But honestly there's nothing we can do about it. :bandana:

I wouldn't have it any other way either dodo. I love my son and although he makes me feel like I'm at my wits end sometimes, it's all worth it.

And keano we were talking about other children who misbehave because the parents can't control them or won't spend the time and effort to do so. Children need lots of guidance and boundaries set for them and some parents don't want to do that either because they're lazy or they want to be a "friend".

I dislike people who talk behind their partners (GF/BF/spouse) in a really degrading way! Its one thing to make some cute jokes and remarks that actually is in a way flattering, but some people really make nasty jokes and comments about the one person they are supposed to love and protect! Talk about stabbing in the back! I often get so upset and believe it or not gheirati (instead of them) that I either walk away or get in a fight with them! IDIOTS!!! :bash: :bash: :bash:

I dislike when you some one asks you a hypothetical question but yet they get upset over your hypothetical answer.