Forum | Bia2.com
Keano

I dislike...

i dislike un adamai keh fekr mikonan keh halishuneh vali halishun nis ! :bandana:

I like "I dislike Un dokhtarai ke..." better than "Adamai ke" :D

I dislike getting up too early while I need the rest!

Khosh be haalet bro, It's always been excruciating getting up around 8:30-9 AM, even if I go to bed at 12, which almost never happens. I need to have 7-8 hours of sleep or else I'll feel tried throughout the day.

I dislike Spiders

What I really dislike is when you do something and you're loving it at the time and you think it's perfect, but next day or anytime later on you realize it's not how you wanted it to be afterall! what ticks you off even more is that when you find out that it actually was better before you tried to make it better, thus the need to go back to square one!

The moral of the story: Don't leave the place unless you're sure it's close to what you want, so that next time, you don't have to undo all of what you did last session! :punishing_wft:

loool Pedram jan, we wnt through same thing last summer! this bride's sis has a nice ass though!lol :brows:

I dislike un dokhtarai keh nazdik summer hastim vali ina rejim nemigiran yokhde laghar shan. :punishing_wft:

loool Pedram jan, we wnt through same thing last summer! this bride's sis has a nice ass though!lol :brows:

lol my thoughts exactly, she sure is a hotty :brows: The bride isn't bad either

....this royal wedding fever....

Oh man, even here in America they have been dedicating a big part of the news other daily shows to this silly wedding. The funny part is that everybody that I know is pissed about it, so I am not sure who cares about this royal wedding anyway and why so much coverage over it!!??

....this royal wedding fever....

Oh man, even here in America they have been dedicating a big part of the news other daily shows to this silly wedding. The funny part is that everybody that I know is pissed about it, so I am not sure who cares about this royal wedding anyway and why so much coverage over it!!??

lol yea, well here in UK itself it has been popular beyond even the wildest expectations, people seem to be embracing it in the name of "nationalism". Anyone anti-monarchist is now labelled an "anti-nationalist" lol. :damn:

I have to say though that the scenes are impressive, it is a visual spectacle and it is a little refreshing to have something resembling happiness making the news rather than the usual bombardment of violence and pessimism lol.

The bride isn't bad either

she look good but doesnt age well! I must say for being only 29 her skin looks old!

The tabloids have been literally littered recently with pictures exposing her rapid slimming for the wedding, perhaps it has taken an adverse toll hehe.

Here's a pic of the sister in her evening dress.....

pippa-middleton-pic-dm-image-1-989207527.jpg

Being inside school, when the weather is wonderful outside

The tabloids have been literally littered recently with pictures exposing her rapid slimming for the wedding, perhaps it has taken an adverse toll hehe.

Here's a pic of the sister in her evening dress.....

pippa-middleton-pic-dm-image-1-989207527.jpg

she had me by that pic, and lost me with this!lloooool

nxs-Kate_Middleton_Boujis_Nightclub_20.JPG

I don't find anything appealing about these 2 sisters.

I dislike the gutsy wind we in southern California have to deal wind from time to time!

I dislike un dokhtarai keh daman kutah nemipushan va nakhunashun ro lak nemizanan. :punishing_wft:

Man hich kodomeshono nemikonam, pas mano bayad kheyli dislike koni :p

I dislike un dokhtarai keh tuyeh disco balad nistan beraghsan va nemizaran kasi beheshun raghs yad bedeh va mitarsan keh kasi bekhad bemalateshoon . :punishing_wft:

I dislike getting horny out of the blue, like today I was in a meeting and for no reason I got distracted by some random thoughts, right i the middle of the conversation!

I have a feeling that this week, and maybe even next week may be very stressful and unpleasant, and I really dislike that feeling. I am hoping that things won't go that direction and I will avoid the unwanted stress! :fie: :fie: :fie:

I dislike un dokhtarai keh kheili dars mikhunan va kam six mix mikonan,akheh cheghadar dars ?!?!?!? :punishing_wft: baba tabestooneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . . . . :DD

I dislike people who don't flush the toilet after they're done! Seriously how fcuking hard is it to hit that damn thing? disgusting! :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

I dislike people who don't flush the toilet after they're done! Seriously how fcuking hard is it to hit that damn thing? disgusting!

hahaha .. amigo you should go to see how are toilets in Istanbul or Casablanca :)))