Forum | Bia2.com
Keano

I dislike...

I dislike un dokhtarai keh dam darya bala taneh ro baz mikonan va mameh hashun ro neshoon midan,mameh hashun zeshteh,mamani nis,bahas mamani basheh delicious basheh,vagarnah boro khuneh neshun bedeh. :punishing_wft:

^^^^^

:))):))) :))):))) :))):))) :))):)))

For a second I thought you're spoiling a little girl, sounded like dokhmal baayad moomoosh baashe, dokhmalbaayad mamoosh baashe... :)))

I dislike physics when I can't solve the question, but it's really fun when I manage to crack the code.

I dislike driving in traffic, especially when it takes you 4 hours to drive a normally 2 hour drive! :punishing_wft:

I dislike un dokhtar iroonihai keh nah shuar mikonan,nah sex mex mikonan,pas ina chi mikhan,ha ?! :punishing_wft:

LOL, bro that' tough. I hope it wasn't a smart phone!

If it had been smart it wouldn't have got lost! :haha: no bro, luckily it was a four year old one, but a gift from someone dear

I dislike those Iranians who don't respect their traditions,celebrations and their culture.

I dislike those Iranians who don't respect their traditions,celebrations and their culture.

Me too!

Well by respecting those traditions it depends what traditions you mean, I for one dislike some (If not many) of our traditions. Need I give examples? :;):

Well by respecting those traditions it depends what traditions you mean, I for one dislike some (If not many) of our traditions. Need I give examples? :;):

your excuses are logic, but some people do not and that is not right for our community outside of Iran!

I dislike how one of my neighbors has recently bought a rooster and he keeps crowing randomly and during odd times, like right now at 12:25 am he tempted me to write this comment about him by starting his annoying Kakadoodledooooooo!!!! At midnight and early in the morning he keeps on crowing, I so wanna kick the Sh****t out of him the bastard!!!! :butcher_wft:

:bandana: :bandana: :bandana: :bandana: images1io.jpg

I dislike how one of my neighbors has recently bought a rooster and he keeps crowing randomly and during odd times, like right now at 12:25 am he tempted me to write this comment about him by starting his annoying Kakadoodledooooooo!!!! At midnight and early in the morning he keeps on crowing, I so wanna kick the Sh****t out of him the bastard!!!! :butcher_wft:

How you can kill that poor little Rooster? :o :c don't do that... The Kings know how to forgive :th ,you are King Keano :kn .. please forgive this little Rooster :please: :clap2:

Rooster_1_AB.jpg

loooool :haha: Keano jan, do you have an air rifle or some sort of lethal projectile? It could easily solve your problem, providing you're a good shot hehe.

Edited by Omega

LooOoL sorry guys, just saw your replies haha. Believe it or not the friggin' rooster still crows in the most oddest times of the night. WTF? I remember in Iran roosters would normally crow early in the morning, but this fcuker's clock must be off, he does it at midnight, 2am, 3am, 90am etc I really don't get it. And the neighborhood that I live in I haven't really seen any Iranians. It's not my next door neighbor, so I don't even know which house keeps him, so unfortunately I can't plan an abduction plot! :D

Nevertheless I dislike not knowing how to ski, this for someone who lived over 10 years of his life in Canada is quite disappointing!

khak.gifkhak.gifkhak.gifkhak.gifkhak.gifkhak.gifkhak.gifkhak.gif

bro not only do I not know how to ski but I have avoided any ski resort during all this time in Sweden!lol its like living in California and never been to any beach! :haha:

Stress

i dislike un adamai keh fekr mikonan keh halishuneh vali halishun nis ! :bandana: