Forum | Bia2.com
Keano

I dislike...

My birthmark. :(

may I ask why? personally I love mine (on my cheek), its been a part of me and has become one of my characteristics through which people always recognise me! never even considered removing it.

I dislike having to work all the way to Christmas this year! :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

My birthmark. :(

may I ask why? personally I love mine (on my cheek), its been a part of me and has become one of my characteristics through which people always recognise me! never even considered removing it.

I dislike having to work all the way to Christmas this year! :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

bark!. Yours isn't bad, looks like a beauty mark. :)

Mines just.. weird. And it's annoying when people are like "whats that thing on your leg?!"

I'm not really bothered by it, but it's not something I'm a fan of either.

I dislike forgetting to turn off the camera when I'm finished importing pictures and wasting another set of batteries!

loooool I was wondering about that bark! Its just our filter that does so since years ago we had problem with someone spamming the forum with "bark!"! :D

doesnt the cam get its power from the computer once connected?

I dislike when persian artists sings about beatiful iranian girls when the girls in the their music videos aren't iranian.

lol The problem has always been and still is that not many Iranian girls would appear in videos! So in lack of them the professional models/dancers have to do!

lol The problem has always been and still is that not many Iranian girls would appear in videos! So in lack of them the professional models/dancers have to do!

jeddi? I thought some where iranian.....why they don't want to appear of videos? I'd like to....it could be funny :D

The same reason that we have less than 10 female artists in the Iranian industry (even underground) even though there is no legal restriction (Islamic) that prevents them in LA! while as many men as you can imagine! There is a cultural stigma on women who attend to entertainment, even worse those who dance or appear in videos!

The same reason that we have less than 10 female artists in the Iranian industry (even underground) even though there is no legal restriction (Islamic) that prevents them in LA! while as many men as you can imagine! There is a cultural stigma on women who attend to entertainment, even worse those who dance or appear in videos!

ah I forgot that iranians even if are living outside iran with occidental lifestyle are still tied with those stupid cultural prejudices on women....thanks God I raised up far away from this kind of "thoughts".

bah there will be no democracy until those people will depend on those prejudices.....

I dislike Marday HIIIIZZZ Irani :punishing_wft:

Amrikaeeasho doost dari pas?

:giggle:

I dislike Marday HIIIIZZZ Irani :punishing_wft:

Amrikaeeasho doost dari pas?

:giggle:

lool at least they r nt hiiiiiiizzzzzz...

albate door az joon shoma :haha:

I dislike doing the laundry! :yawn: Never understood those who love doing it! same with doing the dishes! :poke:

I dislike drugs which make you drowsy all day long!

i dislike un dokhtaraei keh vasat 'doing sex' hei mesl polis rahnamaei ranandegi beh adam farmune alaki midan :punishing_wft: ... akharesh ham hichi !!!

lol your dislikes are just as cute and quirky as your loves! hehe you are just like character from an indie movie, interesting and individual! I love it! :D