Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rezz

I want to meet people in Iran

Guest rezz

I am going to Iran for the 1st time in 18 yrs in July. I am 30 & male, what's the best way to hook up with people in Tehran in advance?

hmmm... well i personally think there's any way to really hook up with anyone in advance, unless you chat with some girl and u meet her there. But i wouldn't recommend it.. why don't you just go, there must be someone you're staying with and before you know it, you meet someone you can chill with, and their friends, and you'll have a good time.. :)

I wanna meet girls in Iran.. not much to have sex with them.. but to interact with them. lol I won't say no if she wants too.... but you know she has to have what it takes as well.

maybe not sex, but romantic! :D

Rezz dude: good luck man!! Have fun!!!

Why it's been so big of an issue these days here in bia2.com, that whoever wants to go to Iran wants some desperate help from others to hook up or pick up girls in Iran?

Is Iran like a different planet or what? or girls in Iran are so unreachable?

C'mon buddy just go to Iran first, then ask your buddies how to accomplish your mission.

Huh :huh: it's like they're 007 agent, trying to capture the most prominent and dangerous KGB agents!!!!!

Why it's been so big of an issue these days here in bia2.com, that whoever wants to go to Iran wants some desperate help from others to hook up or pick up girls in Iran?

Is Iran like a different planet or what? or girls in Iran are so unreachable?

C'mon buddy just go to Iran first, then ask your buddies how to accomplish your mission.

Huh  :huh:  it's like they're 007 agent, trying to capture the most prominent and dangerous KGB agents!!!!!

lol

btw don't call me buddy, I dislike that word.. use friend, dude, bro but not buddy. thanks

Oh, I am sorry Mahan Jaan!!!

I wasn't referring to you dude!!

my post was not about you, I was critisizing the other guy(the original Thread starter).

sorry for the misunderstanding.

man you're my ally!

Oh, I am sorry Mahan Jaan!!!

I wasn't referring to you dude!!

my post was not about you, I was critisizing the other guy(the original Thread starter).

sorry for the misunderstanding.

man you're my ally!

Neo: dude its not your fault, Im only trying to say not to use that word. I mean you did not know this before, so I'm not blaming you at all dude! Just relax like Frankie from that 80's song. relax don't do it.... you know what I"m talking about!! :p

:p how can you laugh Angel :rolleyes: [face] when that lip ring on your lip!!

well with the lower lip in pain and sollow.. how can you pronouce the words correctly. you be talking like this

helmoo myy nnammmmhhe iiis Angggeeell :p

Why so many threads w/ the same subject???? U could've just posted in 1 of those other threads!!

Badesham inghadr keshvaretoon & ham-keshvariyatoono daste kam nagirin baba! Ajab!

Guest Guest

actuly that guy asked for help to hook up with people....

but local horny folk did translate people=girls

IMAO

Dont ask traveller, go ahead and enjoy some surprise :)

orel