1. 1. Which Religion Do You Foloow

• Christian
    • Musilm
    • Bahai
    • Zartosht
    • Budda
    • New Age
    • No religion

I'm going to admit that I'm a Christian.

hmm i don't believe in religion <_<

..you and Donyaa have something in common AvA Jan :D

Most of the mentioned Religions=Distance=prejudice=superiority beliefs=discolorations=thousands of years of war & killings=blindness=fundamentalism=deception=boundaries=separations=hypocrisy=Contradictions=selfishness.

For me God is the only religion, then Karma!

I have to say that I dis-like when people "forcibly" talk about religion, it happens all the time here. I think if religion is a topic of conversation... it should happened naturally.

It makes me sick on Republicans always talk about religion, like they have nothing better to talk about. I don't believe in mixing religion with government. Its something in the States that is call "Separation of Church and State"

Granted I love my religion, but it doesn't give me the right to force it onto others. One thing I detest about religious people here in the US, is the act of Self Righteousness. That my friends, Self-Righteousness, is a disease.

I disagree Keano. Religion doesn't represent those things. PEOPLE use religion in a bad way to benefit from it in some way. They even distort it.

People use religion to define other people - it shouldn't be that way

People use religion as an excuse to have prejudice - Islam (I don't know about others) preach equality among sexes, cultures, and christians/jews.

People think they're superior not necessarily b/c of the religion they follow but it could be because of the colour of their skin. (ie. Nazi's, KKK, and many other groups/non-groups alike)

It's PEOPLE. It's not religion.

As for Republicans, they've been using or maybe I should say abusing people's sensitivity on religion issue, thus commit the most unhumanitarian crimes or I shall say acts, using religion as a defensive tool.

Perhaps "FAITH" is a better word for what the term "religion" originally was meant to define!!

Before it became so profoundly “politicised” and "Polarised"!

No religion here either ;)

And Angel, Islam does put a difference between muslims, christians and jews. It sais in the koran: "

The jews say: Esra is the son of god and the christians say: Jesus is the son of god. This is what they say, they seem like the ones, who were unfaithful before. May god destroy them all......." Ninth sura, vers 30

I'm really really sorry for the wrong translation, but this was the best I could come up with.

And even though islam sais, treat all the women as if they were your sister/mother, it at the same time sais that men are superior over women, women should obey men. And if they don't, the men have the right to punish the women. Fourth sura, vers 38

Now that is not equality!

I'm not here to discuss the merits of the Islamic religion. I could. But I'm not.

That wasn't the POINT of my reply anyway. My point was PEOPLE use religion to create differentiations, people use religion to do bad things. It's NOT religion itself.

Religion, in my opinion, is totally subjective. I can translate something one way, and another can translate in another.

I'm not here to discuss the merits of the Islamic religion. I could. But I'm not.

That wasn't the POINT of my reply anyway. My point was PEOPLE use religion to create differentiations, people use religion to do bad things. It's NOT religion itself.

take the case of the Cruasers in the middle ages

Guest Guest

if i can join

im from most atheist country in Eu

Im atheist like most of people here.

But i tolerate all religon and my most favourite are:

orthodox (whitch i miss in your list)

muslim

i have very bad personal experience with many local christians, even my bright (before she me racional decision) were christian

As some people here claimed to not be believers, question is not what you think you are.

What you realy are you will find one your life will be put in danger.

I know many people whitch claim themself to have no religion but they do not accept fact, that they will pass and there will be nothing.

Orel

Guest Guest

actualy one our peotrist said.

" It would be nice if god exist " :)

i have very bad personal experience with many local christians, even my bright (before she me racional decision) were christian

I have no idea what that sentence means.

Guest Guest
As for Republicans, they've been using or maybe I should say abusing people's sensitivity on religion issue, thus commit the most unhumanitarian crimes or I shall say acts, using religion as a defensive tool.

You live in US dont you ?

orel

Guest Guest

I have no idea what that sentence means.

and bright were supposed to be bride

lol ... well ummm .... its my third language .. im sorry for those mistakes :)

lol it miss few letters....

typical :D

correction

(before she made racional decision)

Guest Guest

and bright were supposed to be bride

lol ... well ummm .... its my third language .. im sorry for those mistakes

damm bloody fingers :D

orel

actualy one our peotrist said.

" It would be nice if god exist " :)

but it does exist :rolleyes:

if I'm asked which are the worse of all the Christians, I have to say Jehvaoh's (spl) Witness.... they are super strict people.

there was this slient scandel about abusing of the the little children within the JW community. I was appluad to learn of something like this.

I have to say that JW preach good things.. but their reputation is a bit nutty.

so you did hear about it... is there a JW Chapter over there?!?!