Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
davoodagha

Are u sure about ur salvation

Davood jan,

You are more than welcome to "talk" about Christianity!!

BUT, the “reaction” U see here is mainly because your posts happen to argue “against” other religions!!

To help your case, argue in favour of yours, not against others!

The problem for me is that he's basically saying everybody is wrong, everybody is going to hell except him and people who follow his religion.

Now tell me....is it the protestants, the catholics, the mormons, or other branches going to heaven? Or are all? Because they all believe different things hence the seperation and LOGICALLY it wouldn't make sense for them to all go to heaven under your theory. Therefore I guess 15% of the population will go? Is that even logical? No.

I'm sorry, the God I envision is a good, kind, and JUST God. In other words it all matters on how good a person is.

There are missionaries in Afghanistan. Please tell me this: Why are they there? Those people have a religion. They don't need to be bombarded with other religions. They won't change. TRUST ME. Instead please send those same missionaries to areas where people are pagan worshippers.

One of the reasons people have hate towards each other is because each religious group believes everyone is wrong and they're right and everybody else is committing sins and therefore should be hated and loathed. YOU are part of the problem - NOT the solution.

THAT is why I've got a problem here.

Guest Guest

;) Yes angel

many will go to hell as bible says that all are invited but few are those who get to heaven.......this is bible not me

dosent devil believe in God? he does but he will go to hell so just believing in God wont gaurantee your salvation neither your good deeds,

y? because how are you going to pay for the sins you have committed (i am seapking gerneral)

sinner should recieve the punishment and the punishment is hell (eternal seperation from God)

good deeds WONT cover ur sins. Afgans, american, italians, even christians who have not accepted jesus as their saviour they dont have salvation......God doesnt care if peopl call themselves religious, believer or whatever he wants us to have personal relatonship with Him.

if that is lacking nothing else is right.

i am again any religion even christianity that doesnt have persnal relationship with Jesus.

Bible says, one way one salvation, one saviour.

it doesnt say one God one thousands ways.............and Bible doesnt say religion it says live relationship with God.......

anything else i can help you with?

...i am again any religion even christianity that doesnt have persnal relationship with Jesus.

Bible says, one way one salvation, one saviour.

it doesnt say one God one thousands ways.............and Bible doesnt say religion it says live relationship with God.......

anything else i can help you with?

Davood jan,

As you know there is a rare thing called “tolerance”!!

It’s good that you have found your way, “the best way” and bargained your place in heaven and eternity!

But please respect when others say that they ALSO have found their “ways”!!

Regardless if you think that they’ll be Satan’s cell-mates in hell or not!!

There is a God-given religious privilege called the FREE WILL, as I’m sure you are aware of!!

If you are, then respect that!!

And do not, …I repeat DO NOT take us for “ignorants” or “the blind mass“, as you seem to do!!

Many of us have even more insight in the branches of Christianity and religions in general, than you sir!!

So a little “respect” and “humbleness” is imperative in this forum!!

thank you,

Pourya@bia2.com

Guest Guest_davood

pourya jan

I didnt mean to insult anyone.....if you read the replies at the first page you will see who insulted who....

and since this was a riligious section i thought i could say some messages about Bible but i guess many are agianst the jesus teaching as many were at his time on earth....

all i am trying to say is the way Bible explains salvation.....i am not talking about any religion.....i do not care what religion may offer to the world...i respect peoples opinion though.........i am talking about salvation which had nothing to do with religion.

as i mentioned couple posts before i love you guys and i am here to have fun.......if talking about God makes people angry..........fine...........lets drop this right

here

I didnt mean to insult anyone.....if you read the replies at the first page you will see who insulted who....

Davood jan,

As I said, you are welcome to “talk” about it, but try to be more tolerant towards others!! As you mentioned, every post you personally found as an “insult” is a REPLY!! In other words a “reaction” to your own subliminal provocations my friend!!

Just check your very first post on this thread, sounding like a “salesman” trying to sale some kind of “insurance”!!

”where do you gon when you die? Are you sure u will go to heaven?

Is it worth to take a risk on ur eternity?

want to know mre about salvation?

need Farsi Bible?

want to know about Jesus?…”

Thus…

Pourya@bia2.com

Mahan you ARE wrong. Jesus was a Jew. He was not there to divide, he was there to set people straight. Jews tend to forget about God (one punishment was the 40 years of wondering in the desert after escape from Egypt) He was there to set things straight.

..he was here to divde, he said himself!! And not only that... but to leave a newer doctine for us to follow and replace the laws of Moses.

think of it as a new windows version from XP to XPX06

I think the Jews are some crused people! 1st its the wandering of the desert because they had offened Yawhew, and then they go on and crused themselves again by killing Jesus! "...let his blood be on us and on our children..." way to go!! But I think this is all part of God's plan, so I shouldn't be meant to understand why they are crused like this. But its interesting to think about it.

He was here to divide... I didn't believe it myself when I read this in Sunday school, but I have to accpet the fact that it was part of his mission on earth.

pourya jan

and since this was a riligious section i thought i could say some messages about Bible but i guess many are agianst the jesus teaching as many were at his time on earth....

all i am trying to say is the way Bible explains salvation.....i am not talking about any religion.....i do not care what religion may offer to the world...i respect peoples opinion though.........i am talking about salvation which had nothing to do with religion.

as i mentioned couple posts before i love you guys and i am here to have fun.......if talking about God makes people angry..........fine...........lets drop this right

here

dude! you haven't offened me dude!! ^_^

..I'm not against Jesus... just those who force

or use religioin to one's gain

(aka the Vipers from Iran) :angry:

I don't mind people that go around to promote their religion. I hate those magazine sellers. They come over, they notice that I have duplicate subscriptions to: Maxim, Stuff, Razor, PC gamer, Electronic Gaming Monthly, FHM, Interview, and etc. And they still want me to buy some lame subscription!!!

OK back to the topic.

Guest Guest
Have you ever noticted why satan worshipers never talk about Isalam. and they dont have any sign or symbole dishonoring Islam and musilim prophets

Hi, I have just read this thread.

Davood - can u please explain in more detail what u are implying by this above statement?

Guest Guest_fefe
Have you ever noticted why satan worshipers never talk about Isalam. and they dont have any sign or symbole dishonoring Islam and musilim prophets

Hi, I have just read this thread.

Davood - can u please explain in more detail what u are implying by this above statement?

fefe

Guest BehnoushY

That was the first time I saw this thread! I just want to argue with some of you about some points you mentioned! First I need to say I absolutely agree with Angel and I think she has the knowledge and the open-mind when she talks about something.

Satan's #1 enemy on earth is Jesus

I have to agree with Pourya because according to our religion, Satan's #1 enemy is Emam Zaman and when he comes to earth, he will clean everyone/everything from sin. So basically, Jesus is not even close to anything like that. And Emam Zaman will come when earth is ready to have that.

he simply said i am the way to get to God, there is no other way

I don't see how it shows that Jesus never claimed to be a prophet! In fact, all it means is that if you're not a follower of me, you're basically an idiot who will go straight to hell. To be honest, this point not only distances me from Christianity, it also makes me think how greata religion my own is. Because it simply says no matter who you follow, God never forgets anyone.

one more thing about other religions....... when you can find assurance of salvation by accepting Jesus abd making him number 1 why i should follow a religion who even if i follow its all rules at then i am not still sure if i would go to heaven.?

I'm gonna tell you this once more since others have already said it. Islam came after Christianity meaning it's more perfect than Christianity. Followers of your religion back in a few years before Islam told ppl of a prophet named Mohammad who is to come and complete God's religions. Islam came to teach ppl what other religions could not for ppl were not ready to hear them. According to Islam, GOOD ppl go to heaven. PPL HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE THEIR RELIGION. ALL RELIGIONS ARE FROM ONE GOD. So I don't know what branch of Christianity you follow that lacks these points.

doing good deeds will never cover your sins

So according to you, if you've committed a sin out of ignorance or stupidity, you'll go straight to hell. If you said this to me, I would have never ever get interested in the religion you're preaching for. Jesus said to forgive your enemies. he's a symbol of forgiveness and his God is the only God for everyone. If Jesus taught to forgive, wouldn't his God forgive? Afterall humans are capabale of doing wrong and making mistakes. If you want to make us interested in your religion, you're definitely heading the opposite way.

doing good deeds will never cover your sins
So according to you, if you've committed a sin out of ignorance or stupidity, you'll go straight to hell. If you said this to me, I would have never ever get interested in the religion you're preaching for. Jesus said to forgive your enemies. he's a symbol of forgiveness and his God is the only God for everyone. If Jesus taught to forgive, wouldn't his God forgive? Afterall humans are capabale of doing wrong and making mistakes. If you want to make us interested in your religion, you're definitely heading the opposite way.

Prof: !!!! :o :o who said that?!? "If you committ a sin you go to hell?!?!?" Let me tell you this, if that is ture.. then we are all f***ed!!! Becuase its a cold hard fact that we are all born with the Sins of Adam and Eve. So we are born with sin without any choice.. so that means (according to the person) we are all going to hell, weather we want to or not. <_< <_<

According to mainstream Christianity, you WILL pay for your inherited SINS!! …that is IF you do not come to your senses and turn to the RIGHT FAITH and repent (for your own sins)!!

The inherited sins are not as strongly emphasised in Islam as in Christianity!!

If you look closer to the catholic vs. free-church debate about the holy spirit purifying the virgin Mary from the inherited sins, before the conceiving of the Christ in the womb… you’ll get more insight into the debate.

About Satanists focusing on Christianity, more than other religions…

It is correct in some sense!! But it is so because of the European history and the role of church in running the states!! That has been given BIRTH to Satanism!!

The feud has more to do with politics, than religion per se!!

Satanism was born as a political antitheses to the political movement of Christianity!!

Thus was Satan referred to as the ”anti-Christ” by the church!! marking Satanism as a direct threat to …not religions…but Christianity!! And more precisely, its political branch!!

There are small cults of Satanists in middle east today, but the movement was never nourished by the factors that nourished it in Europe!!

There are small cults of Satanists in middle east today, but the movement was never nourished by the factors that nourished it in Europe!!

do you have any proof of this, Pourya dude?!? :huh:

yes mahan dude, ;)

check around for academic-studies in this field. there are even TV-documentaries.

one of the cults in today’s Iraq (mostly living incognito in deserts and mountain areas around Mesopotamia) has a "crawling snake" as their Icon!! you know the role of the snake in the whole EDEN- scandal and WHO it symbolises!!

yes mahan dude,  ;)

check around for academic-studies in this field. there are even TV-documentaries.

one of the cults in today’s Iraq (mostly living incognito in deserts and mountain areas around Mesopotamia) has a "crawling snake" as their Icon!! you know the role of the snake in the whole EDEN- scandal and WHO it symbolises!!

Pourya dude: no freaking wwwaaayyyyyyyyy........ are their any URL that you have that would give me more info on that?!?

...meant to ask for a while now... what is your avatar about?!? Looks like a picutre frame but I can't make what's on the inside.

mahan,

do not have the link to a specific URL at the moment, but there are numerous studies conducted in this field!! check the University-libraries and academic institutions that do research in the religions and cults of Mesopotamia!! I’ll look around to see whether I can find a serious and informative site online, that approaches the issue!!

about the avatar,

it is Basically the pic of a custom-made rug, with my name ”POURYA” featured in Persian hand-writing within its borders!! B)

Guest BehnoushY
about the avatar,

it is Basically the pic of a custom-made rug, with my name ”POURYA” featured in Persian hand-writing within its borders!! B)

Esme to in ghadr bahal bood o ma nemidoonestim?!?! :D

Guest BehnoushY

Are...man mamoolan too har topic ye chand roozi aghabam :D Az bas bazia hey harf mizanan...vay vay vay

naaaaaaa!!! shoma ham moshallah moshallahhhhhhhh khodetonam bad "chaaneyi" nadarin!!lol :lol::D ;)

Guest BehnoushY

Shekaste nafsi mifarmatid aghaye Pourya khan....ahh che ghadr delam nemikhad begam Agha Pourya...taghsire in DOnyast dige, adamo be che karayi ke vadar nemikonan....:p

taghsire shoma ya donya nist,...

AAGHAYIM digeeeeee!!! CHE KONIM ABJIIIIIIIII NOUSHYYYYY JOON!!LOL :DB)