Forum | Bia2.com
MizZ_FuNkY

what are you listening to

Hehe, I know pourya jan. I forgot to mention there is a collaboration with will.i.am on this record and it is a monstrosity, it really is terrible!! I've never understood that guys glowing reputation within the pop world.

lol that last note is horrible, why didn't they clean it up in post-production? They could hardly say they wanted it to remain authentic 'cause otherwise what about the massive fiddle of EQ on the vocal already!!

Funnily enough i nearly picked it up today, i really used to dig A-Ha, their hits are truly timeless.

it's a great selection of songs, only negative feature is that Morten sounds as if its the first time he sings!!

a couple of decent compositions and lyrics in the beginning but then it gets obsolete in every aspect. Even the couple of good songs arrangements are out of date. only thing I really like about this album is its cover!

Not tat impressed with this. After the uneven single releases, my expectations were lowered, but i had a slight hope that they were not representative. Unfortunately they are, as this album is washed in musical mediocrity and single-faceted lyrical repetition.

lady-gaga-born-this-way-cover.jpg

Top graded pop crap! This is the perfect example of how people work, this music was during the 90s played by teen girl bands in Sweden and considered cheap pop! now that its gaga everyone goes gaga! its considered chic pop!

lady-gaga-born-this-way-official-album-cover-deluxe-edition-400x400.jpg

Top graded pop crap! This is the perfect example of how people work, this music was during the 90s played by teen girl bands in Sweden and considered cheap pop! now that its gaga everyone goes gaga! its considered chic pop!

lady-gaga-born-this-way-official-album-cover-deluxe-edition-400x400.jpg

Completely agree. It's funny listening to proponents of her artistically trying so hard to justify this crappp. They concede it is void of "hits" but works better as an album in it's entirety!!lol

I've never been sold on her hype, though have enjoyed some of her past songs. For me Gaga represents everything that is bad about music. From her blatant Madonna replication, to her recent "demon-chic" persona, which when singing bubble-gum pop is profoundly ridiculous no matter how she tries to sell it.

I feel ashamed that i shelled out my hard-earned money on it!

Is this a new album of hers? She's been quiet for some time. I wonder what ever happened to her brother? He was a success before her.

lol yea! His song "if you're not the one" became something of a joke here in the UK. The high pitched falsetto chorus was truly cringe-worthy!!! His first single was actually very good, a garage song in the same vain as Craig David's first album.

51UjHDuWSqL._SS500_.jpg