Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Angel

Charter of Human Rights

The first charter of human rights ever formed, that we have proof of, was created by Cyrus the Great.

This charter was written in a clay cylinder. In it it says

"Now that I put the crown of kingdom of Iran, Babylon, and the nations of the four directions on the head with the help of (Ahura) Mazda, I announce that I will respect the traditions, customs and religions of the nations of my empire and never let any of my governors and subordinates look down on or insult them until I am alive. From now on, till (Ahura) Mazda grants me the kingdom favor, I will impose my monarchy on no nation. Each is free to accept it , and if any one of them rejects it , I never resolve on war to reign. Until I am the king of Iran, Babylon, and the nations of the four directions, I never let anyone oppress any others, and if it occurs , I will take his or her right back and penalize the oppressor.

And until I am the monarch, I will never let anyone take possession of movable and landed properties of the others by force or without compensation. Until I am alive, I prevent unpaid, forced labor. To day, I announce that everyone is free to choose a religion. People are free to live in all regions and take up a job provided that they never violate other's rights.

No one could be penalized for his or her relatives' faults. I prevent slavery and my governors and subordinates are obliged to prohibit exchanging men and women as slaves within their own ruling domains. Such a traditions should be exterminated the world over."

*The writing in the cylinder is taken from www.iranchamber.com*

Yeah referring to all whom take their Iranian Nationality and their ancestors for granted.

that was sooo beautiful Angel :rolleyes: [face] ... its sooo ancient!!

:clapp: <~~ miss that PMN icon :(

Indeed.

Not alot of people know this or any other great things persian kings have done....so........ B)

I wished I was a Persian king... so I can get all the Persian honeys!! :p

J/K!

that was beautiful angel joon.

One of the things i love about iran is the history and from what you just pointed out, we have a very rich history.. it's a pity that we are now recognized in the world as only a third world terrorist country :wub:

for those who knows, Iran is not a terrorist place.

You know I speak a lot about Iranians, and I tell them

not to mix them with Arabs. I teach them that Persians

are a completely different tribe than Arabs. Many

people do not know this.. and so many of them (classmates)

dis-assoicate al-quida and terrorism with Persian

people. I use another example about Orientals,

Chinese and Koreans are not the same, they are

orientals from Asia but they are different tribes.

So I'm enlightening people with the difference between

Arabs and Persians :)

Mahan!

You deserve the best and most gorgeous Iranian girl man! ;)

Mahan!

You deserve the best and most gorgeous Iranian girl man1 ;)

what?!? There are She-Males in Iran?!?! :huh: :blink:

hell no I don't want she-males!!

Mahan!

You deserve the best and most gorgeous Iranian girl man1  ;)

haha!

C'mon dude don't act stupid!

What I meant was :

You.... girl, man( like dude). ;)

I know you got my point though dude!

Wow! That's great Mahan jan! There's a saying in farsi---------->100 rahmat beh to (do NOT ask me to translate cuz I won't be able to loooool).

Honestly, I really want to thank u for that cuz I, myself, have spend so much of my time trying to do just that.

U're great dooste aziz ;)

Mahan!

You deserve the best and most gorgeous Iranian girl man1  ;)

haha!

C'mon dude don't act stupid!

What I meant was :

You.... girl, man( like dude). ;)

I know you got my point though dude!

:p yeaa Neo I know that you meant, I'm just horsing around here!!! :p

Lady Tannaz Jan: NO PROB!! Actually, its a temendous honor for me to educate the masses out there who have a wrong idea about Persian people. There are 4 people I think about when I talk about this, Adam (from Brisbane), Neda (from Isfahan), Elham (from Dubai), and the EX (from my broken heart). I owe it to them to tell the world how different Persians are from Arab. As my friend Adam would say "...arab is like donkey.." :lol:

But now.. I have another reason.. the people in bia2.com. So that makes it like... 100 people I think about when I tell the masses about Persian people and culture. Is this way people think I'm Persian looking?!? :unsure:

Guest Guest
I wished I was a Persian king... so I can get all the Persian honeys!! :p

J/K!

Actualy this were reason, why chador and veil become widely spread before Islam.

At least my friend from Kermanshash told me. Is it true ? :D

Naaaahhhh..... Iranian girls are very special... und those eyessssssss

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

:D

im looking forward to travell over there again and stay there for hopefuly couple of months

Orel

Guest Guest
for those who knows, Iran is not a terrorist place.

You know I speak a lot about Iranians, and I tell them

not to mix them with Arabs. I teach them that Persians

are a completely different tribe than Arabs. Many

people do not know this.. and so many of them (classmates)

dis-assoicate al-quida and terrorism with Persian

people. I use another example about Orientals,

Chinese and Koreans are not the same, they are

orientals from Asia but they are different tribes.

So I'm enlightening people with the difference between

Arabs and Persians :)

Holy true man.

When i went to iran for a first time, whole my family were crying that i will come back w/o head.

Hehe, but im young dweeb ... (and those black eeeyeeeeeessss chmmm..) so i took few things, some money Visa and i left my lill country......

Turkey were horrible....

But Iran ... man i were soooo impressed... I expected a lot from it and from iranain people, but they showed me much more possitives things whitch were beyond my phantasy.

I used to travell around Iran alone, i meet a lot of good people and i were soooo pleased.

When i came home, i showed pictures to al those people who warned me, that they will cut off my head.

They were very quite watching w/o comment.

Anyway i noetd that probably 90% doesnt know whats diferent between Persian and Arabs.

naaaah.. what a shame :)

I wish you a lot of patience overthere :)

orel

:o What??? I CANNOT believe the things u wrote!!!

When i went to iran for a first time, whole my family were crying that i will come back w/o head.

What the hell is this??????

When i came home, i showed pictures to al those people who warned me, that they will cut off my head.

And this????????????????

Omg...what the hell do u say to such mentallity?? It's ridiculously sad.

Orel touched on a good point.. it is safe in Iran as it is safe to be in Florida.

My sis has been telling me that Iran is highly safe, but I have to point to her that the mullahs dogs killed an Iranian-Canadian photographer. I'm still upset with that.. and I still don't think its 100% safe in Iran. Not like the story that Dodo told me about this book, that a women was looking for men around Tehran to get drunk with ... then afterwards take them to a house where their organs are stolen from them.

I don't call that safe... <_<

Tannaz, Orel (I imagine) isn't Iranian. With the US government warning Americans and Iranian-Americans about Iranian conditions it comes to no surprise that his family would be worried about his safety. Just as my family would worry about my safety if I stepped into Iraq.

It's a result of bad information and a result of being ignorant about certain situations.

Guest Guest
:o What??? I CANNOT believe the things u wrote!!!

What the hell is this??????

And this????????????????

Omg...what the hell do u say to such mentallity?? It's ridiculously sad.

thats holy true....

They also imagine donkey instead of cars on the reads ....

Stupidit is an international bussiness...

its sad, ... but its true.

Its not releted to mentality, its related to propaganda and lack of real informations.

For example albanians are very famous overhere for their trades with drugs and woman.

Since Albania is southeast of us, like Iran, they consider it to be allmost same

And i were serious about warning i got. (yeah it were so silly from them)

orel

Guest Guest
Tannaz, Orel (I imagine) isn't Iranian.

Hell yes, im not..... It must be clear coz average iranian have way better english that i have :D

Actualy you are right at your opinions

thnaks

orel

Guest Guest
True Angel. But still very frustrating :angry:

it is. So i invited one iranian family to my country few months ago, they use to agree so i hope to see them soon. (must admit that one member of the family is very pretty ;) )

Now this was a class act thread! :afrique7bo: