Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cactus Jack

Bia2 Restaurant

hmmm sounds good, but pasta is heavy and it takes the taste of salmon away. i can honestly sit there eating salmon salt adn lemon aaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll day.

Sorry guys! Although I like salmon Myself but did you know that salmon has some kind of PCBs which is a carcinogen (causes cancer)?

So! Be careful! Don't have more than one time in a month! You might say" why Scottish people who eat salmon a lot don't get cancer" well! That's their adaptation over long period of time!

Specially you dodo...If I were you

fatso.gif

I look after my weight a little bit! :)))

Sorry guys! Although I like salmon Myself but did you know that salmon has some kind of PCBs which is a carcinogen (causes cancer)?

So! Be careful! Don't have more than one time in a month! You might say" why Scottish people who eat salmon a lot don't get cancer" well! That's their adaptation over long period of time!

Specially you dodo...If I were you

fatso.gif

I look after my weight a little bit! :)))

:( im really upset now. ;( but dont all fish have that pcb stuff. i eat so much fish i have salmon at least twice a week. :( awwwwwwwwww,

and as for my wieght. so what i like to be little fatty fatty.

No! Come on! It's not all of them! Also! I'm sure you don't have salmon everyday! So! Don’t worry!

About weight! So what! You have a few stones more...what’s the deal!? Actually! I like Googooli Magooli girls :)))

Well! I can accept to be your personal trainer! :harhar_wft[1]:

personal trainer ey!!!! sounds good as long as you do all the work outs for me. lol no my dear there is a new technology out called lipdissolve. i have made my appointments. lol

Don't turn yourself to a Ginny pig for new technology please! What's wrong with the good old running in the morning and general training?

I think, it is always hard at the beginning but it shall get easier as you move along! Simple! Think about the result and aim for it and remember that it is safer, cheaper and more natural! I am sure you can do it!

I think, it is always hard at the beginning but it shall get easier as you move along! Simple! Think about the result and aim for it and remember that it is safer, cheaper and more natural! I am sure you can do it!

aww i love your motovational tone :air_kiss_wft:

hmmm no i havnt heard it.

but i think it would mean the same as "steady now" as in dont get excited relax.

is it close?

The Big Azz Burger:

Fried Texas Toast

Two 8 ounce patties of All-American Beef

8 slices of hichory smoked cheddar

8 slices of Hillshire Farm Maple Bacon

Thick slice of breakfast ham

Texas Chili

Fried egg

Pickle relish

Bullseye barbeque sauce

Onion rings

so wot if salmon is a carcinogen.......everything out there is dangerous for ur health...u've got to live a little for gods sake!

what? no Hero sandwich?? :)))

Sandwich3.jpg

il make 1 ..now ...

Chicken Breast Cooked....with philadelphia cheese (Fat FREE) with Cottage Cheese wrapped in Lettuce

thats a dinner

Lunch Special Sweet Potatoe with Steak (Fat Free)

or a god damn protein shake

so wot if salmon is a carcinogen.......everything out there is dangerous for ur health...u've got to live a little for gods sake!

Dear Sara...I am not against all hard working good old Scottish fisher men! But! You are saying “live a little"!

That raises this question for me! Have you actually been face to face with some one who has got cancer, or a woman who is going under scalpel only because she has breast cancer, People who are doing their chemotrapy without any hope for result?

I agree with living a little but I don't want to finish it painfully!

As I said...Salmon (farmed salmon) is not the only carcinogen (containing Polychlorinated biphenyls PCBs are mixtures of up to 209 individual chlorinated compounds (known as congeners)) in this planet!

Statistically, People who had farmed salmon in their meals rapidly were more at risk then others! Having small portion of it in a week is ok!

Also! People who has red meat in their meals are more at risk of heart diseases! So are smokers...

So! don't give up fish and salmon completely. It is a known fact that fish and salmon offer benefits in heart health. The benefits to heart health may outweigh the risk of getting cancer from eating farmed salmon. Choose a variety of fish and include them in a healthy well-balanced diet and practise the following:

* Trim the skin and the visible fat as PCBs are store in the fat portion

* Prepare your salmon to reduce a significant portion of fat such as grilling and broiling

* Try canned salmon as almost all of them are wild salmon.

At the end of the day...It is your own choice dear!

:gentleman_in_wft[1]:

salmon.jpg