Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Keano

Persian Gulf or Arabic Gulf?

Just vote according to your opinion on this issue!  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Just vote according to your opinion on this issue!

• Persian Gulf.
    • Arabian Gulf.
    • Both.
    • Peace Gulf.
    • Gulf.
    • Other.

Fish no matter singular or plural= FISH ;)

Same with POLICE ;)

Just a reminder! ;)

Fish no matter singular or plural= FISH ;)

Same with POLICE ;)

Just a reminder! ;)

Oh ! Thanks man ...How can I thank you for this great help of yours. All I can do is to give you a free strip if you are interested in??

Damn I missed my Persian Lit teacher...He was the same ...every time when I was reading something for him...No matter what it was He didn't care about the subject or what did it mean...He just keep correcting my mistakes ...So thanks Pal....

P.S: Hope you did read the whole thing though!? :D and I were serious about STRIPTIZE! :blink:

Yes indeed I read the whole post of yours, it's pretty ambiguous I mean I asked a simple question, yet your answer twisted it around, and still I don't get your point :huh: are you suggesting us to go and ask the sharks and fish and... to see what the name of the Gulf is, in that case we should go ahead and ask the Jack asses and horses and camels and cows in Iran or other countries to find out what the name of their countries are! ;)

Thanx dude!

Not interested in guys strip-teasing for me, keep it 4 your clients! :lol: ;)

:)

Whatever man whatever!!!

Sometimes they ask you a simple question...and you answer with a simple answer...Then you are going to pay for it for a long time.

Ask for strip....Go for it ...while is free. Maybe wakes up your real sexuality!

Interesting part of this is that majority of people who have this sense of nationalism are people who live out of Persia (Itself).HUuummm <_<

Go there ...Be there ... be proud!

Then you can sing this song... Persia, Persia Über alles :D:lol:

Ciao...

You're still not making sense :huh: but it's all good bro! ;)

Take it easy, and thanks for the reply! ;)

Guest A A Rafsanjani

Khalije Fars ast, Kahlijje Fars hanooz ast - khalije Fars hamishe khahad bood!

Inqilaab alarn!!

Guest Guest
They should name it the American gulf :D because of all these troops on it :D

Ofcource its the -Persian Gulf *- , but after all ... its just a gulf (hitch kaaari nemikoneh)

A fact * :D

na.. faghat naft dare.

I know this thread was originally created for its political reasons, though tonight I was reading this Iraqi forum's sport section, and came across this topic "SHOULD IRAN PLAY IN THE GULF CUP?" and read through it, and found it amazingly amusing and related to this thread, as somewhere the discussion between some Iraqis and Iranian guest members gets hot and interesting, and finally the thread gets closed, due to its intensity, and hostility!!!!

My suggestion: Read it, if you care about Iran! ;) B)

http://www.aliraqi.org/forums/showthread.p...15&pagenumber=1

Well, I personally am not fanatic about the ”name” of the Gulf!

But to deny a country’s geographical location is not even ignorance!! Its pure insanity!

It’s like when ISRAEL is included in the EUROVISION SONGCONTEST as a European country! This is a reversed case!

I agree, I am not fanatic about any subject, though believe no-one shall deny/ignore a conventional name/title!

it's only a sea ... so the name doesn't matter ...

the name varies from location 2 location ....

the United Nations call it the persian gulf

the arabs call it the arabian gulf

at the end ... it's a gulf - salty sea ... nothing more.

everyone calls it as they want.

2 me it's the gulf ... arabian or persian doesn't matter ;)

did aneone sign the internet petition against National Geographic for naming it. Cauz it was doz fools who started it.

It's important, not just a bunch of sea.

It's related to the history of a whole people, why not calling the "statue of liberty" the statue of new york or indian statue in that case (I know the example is silly)?

Every symbol has its purposes.

For the Iranian people, this one means a lot...

When the American call it arabian gulf, they do it on the same way the use to change histoy in Europe accordingly with their interests (with Turkey for example). It's amazing how they dare to change historical facts to keep interests.

That's also why there are so much islamits and extremists on the other side who try to do same with USA, blaming them for every thing against islam andtying to kill them.

All that is just policy, but as far a Iran is concerned, it's important. It's also a test IMO to determine wheter iranians are still or not nationalits and keep ighting fo their country (I mean not necessary with military, but diplomacy, etc...)

did aneone sign the internet petition against National Geographic for naming it. Cauz it was doz fools who started it.

51160[/snapback]

yup i did