Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
laboojoon

What's your favorite drink?

I never drank because of the taste, only to get sh*t faced.

Hm, well ... you will probably think I'm a total idiot, but I think that alcoholic drinks usually don't taste good... I can't stand the taste of any wine or beer! Beer is the worst, no matter how good it is said to be... :yuk:

Maybe Cherry with apple juice... It's quite OK. :)

I don't think you're an idiot...I don't know why anyone Would like the taste of beer

damn! you live in hungary! beer is awesome there! how don't you like it?! bah! :punishing_wft:

ARAKH SAGI :buba:

:))):))):))):))):))) People who do not like beer ...If they drink Dog label Iranian Schnapps they're going to die! :))):))):))):))) That tastes like Scheiße!

But Seriously! Nothing is like a cold beer in live concert or when you hang out with your friends! Also! If you come to England and say...I don't like beer...OH Man! They are going to kick you out of the country :))) That's their national drink...even the queen can not say that :))):)))

maxipostersilovebeer718689kl.jpg

Edited by ZeDe-HaL

I think your REALLY brave if you diss beer in GERMANY, loooooooooooool . I stick to my opinion, btw, I haaaaaaaaaaate the taste of beer... :D

hahaha

I'd rather be in reality drinking an ice cold Coca Cola B)

anyways, if you wanna do drugs, why do the shittiest one? alcohol?

coke6.JPG

I don't know man!

If we look at it medically! In term of health! Drinking some soft drinks like Coca cola for example is more dangerous then one bottle of red wine with 12% alcohol content!

One bottle of natural red wine contains something in between 11 to 15% alcohol & one bottle of beer in between 4 to 10%.

Our body can stabilize alcohol content of blood with 17% saturation easily! Keep in mind beer is naturally good for your body function and specially helps liver for filtering blood and red wine helps digestion of food , contains friendly bacteria and helps bone marrows in production of red blood cells!

So! If someone drink responsibly...let's say 1 bottle of red or white wine or 3 to 4 canes of beer...there is no harm in it and is good for your body too!

But! Something like coca cola which is some chemical additive and sugar and water...Destroys your teeth and increases your blood sugar content and it has no protein or vitamin in it...

Bottom line...doesn’t like the taste of alcoholic drink is a different matter but don't think drinking some of the soft drinks is really less harmful then alcoholic one!

Also! Don't mistake alcohol with drug...because drugs have effect on brain and nerve cells but alcohol mostly has effect on internal abdomen organs and less effect on brain!

Some people who are enjoying of getting high but don't like the taste of alcohol rather to take drug instead...

Wow man! I can get a job in High time magazine! :)))

WXVWIXBTH.jpg

Edited by ZeDe-HaL

hah, yeah I respect your opinions, and I know this was just a matter of taste preference to begin with...and kinda went off track..

but anyways, yeah..haha, Coca Cola isn't really have any health value overall... But I'll bet it's better for your body if you drink 5 glasses of coke a day compared to 5 glasses of beer.

And alcohol is definitly a drug, it's classified as a depressant. It depresses your central nervous system. It get's you f'd up......it's a drug. Not something I'll change my mind on. As long as people drink responsibly, I'm totally cool with that. But I'm not going to promote it to anyone. B) :Kung_fu_wft:

Hm, I kinda agree with you except for the Coca Cola thing. 5 glasses of coke a day is surley not healthy, even if in a different way than alcohol. :) Just think about its caffeine content. But I'm not an expert in it. Btw. I heard somewhere that the containers in which Coca Cola is transported, have to be covered with a special material inside, otherwise the coke (somehow due to its ingredients) would seriously harm/damage the metal container. :D

hmmm, I dunno.. I don't really drink a lot of soda..but It tastes good, and I'm young and healthy... :D

coke might ruin your teeth, but it wont do this...

just because people can't physically see it, they think it's no immidiate danger

I actually got to see one of these livers in person, it's disgusting

Horrors-Cirrhosis-lg.jpg

hmmm, I dunno.. I don't really drink a lot of soda..but It tastes good, and I'm young and healthy... :D

coke might ruin your teeth, but it wont do this...

just because people can't physically see it, they think it's no immidiate danger

I actually got to see one of these livers in person, it's disgusting

Horrors-Cirrhosis-lg.jpg

very artistic mah...............this is alcoholic cirrhosis

definitly, if you're drinking 5 beers a day, I'd you're an alcoholic :)))

I know that responsible drinking is really not that bad for you at all..

I'm just saying that coke isn't gonna totally destroy your bodily organs and result in your death the way alcohol can if it's abused enough...that's all :yeah:

You are definitely right. But I don't think you need to choose between alcohol and coke. :) None of them is really good, even if not the same way, of course. Drink mineral water. :D lol

hahaha

Drink Mineral Water!!!

Let's end it on that...... :)))

I need sleep, 'nite!

definitly, if you're drinking 5 beers a day, I'd you're an alcoholic

I know people who drink 20 pint of beer in weekend and they are not alcoholics...

I'm not going to promote it to anyone

I did not promote alcohol to anybody...If you are an adult...You have this choice of drinking or not drinking! Some of the doctors do smoke and some not....although they know the danger of smoking and same apply for alcohol.

so stop promoting "Cheerz Anti Hangover Lime Peeler Shots™" then :))) just kidding.

Drink Mineral Water!!!

That is the healthiest drink of all... I love Evian...keeps you young :dance_baby_wft:

Also! French folks have the highest rate of age in Europe...Only and only because they have their meal with red wine all the time!

And...Healthy body!? Hum...most people say! Healthy mind is in healthy body! But...

hawking2.jpg

WWE010%20ROCK%20STORE.jpg

:))):))):))) I would rather to have a healthy mind!

Well! People have different taste! That's the fact! I rather to drink...water or none alcoholic beer then Coca cola! :harhar_wft[1]:

BEER RULEZ!!! :DD :DD :))):))) :harhar_wft[1]:

tradate13dq.jpg

I just had one Mich Mich :))) By the way...this picture...when, what, where? Also! You look kind of........huuuuummmm! You know what I mean :)))

June 2005 at Tradate Iron Festival ..miss it! :clap2:

Super cool! God damn! At least you have that beautiful sunshine over there...Usually when we go to open concerts is just rain and rain and rain...So! I'm kind of jealous...You are lucky you are not here otherwise would have kicked you :))) Just jokking...