Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
laboojoon

What's your favorite drink?

lol valli jeddan, man adat kardam! yani I LOVE IT cold! shodam kherse ghotbi, 1 saal australia boodam dashtam mimordam!Lol :))):))):)))

Areh baba,, halla man beram jaye sard dahanam service! Hamash too garma booodam,, az cali ham ke raftam mexic 5 sal,, ooon ke badtar! I havn't seen snow for the longest time bro :damn:

hala ye chize jaleb ine ke i cant write and paint in heat or warm Weather ! most of my art is created in autumn and winter!

I don't really drink, however 1-2 bottles of Tequiza beer with my friends occasionally every 2-3 months is fun.

Cognac is the best liqueur, it is the only alcoholic beverage that not only does not harm your vocal cores, but also it's great for them, it is recommended to drink a small amount of it mixed with hot water!

hardynoces_250_copy.gif:th :th $199.99 US

Adat kardi digeh kherseh ghotbi,,,, dude,, I'm so fasinated by those animals! wow :DD

yeki az 2 heyvoonan ke gooshte ensan be dahaneshoon lazize! we are their natural food!

I used to live in Montreal, over there with windchill factor we would get like -60 at times, your eye lashes would freeze quite often, your car doors wouldn't open in the morning, you would need to scrape your windshield every morning for 10 minutes, they would have these electricity wires hanging from the cars, in order to plug them to the home electricity jack at night, so your car in the morning would at least start....

oooooooooooofff baba..ye zaman babam dasht fekrasho mikard berim hamamoon canada...khoobe aghidesh avaz shod..man oonja dige mimordam!! :eek_wft:

Rajebe topic...i usually drink only socially...i don't like to drink always ..when i'm at home i drink only water, milk and hot chocolate...fagadr ba doosto refigha ke biroon miram behem michaspe :clap2:

they would have these electricity wires hanging from the cars, in order to plug them to the home electricity jack at night, so your car in the morning would at least start....

We had that we when lived up north in Sweden,it sure was a necessity! Ahhhh, I miss those cold nights with full of snow and the stars.... :wub:

my fav vodka is GREY GOOSE...

greygoosecollage.jpg

i also like jagermonster

jager.jpg

usually either grey goose or jager mixed with redbull and.... :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft:

I miss those cold nights with full of snow and the stars.... :wub:

Akh gofti Donya!

I, so wanna be in a little house with a nice fireplace in the living room, so that I can light some fire, leave my windows open (At night) sit by the fireplace, and dim down the lights, and stare at the outside, the falling snow, and its brightness! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I know!!! There's this commercial on tv, for Finland Air (or whatever it's called), and they show this northern winter night, it's an animated ad, but the sky looks so real the one up north, it's so beautiful!

Nice!

On winter while the snow is fallin' down i'd like to be under the blanket...drinkin' some hot chocolate...listening to classic music(beethoven,vivaldi,bach or wagner) or jazz music...and readin' a book.... :wub: :wub:

R U sure what you'd like to drink under your blanket is just a hot chocolate? :haha: :haha: :haha:

• Like 1

R U sure what you'd like to drink under your blanket is just a hot chocolate? :haha: :haha: :haha:

yeah very sure! :harhar_wft[1]: :punishing_wft:

yeah very sure! :harhar_wft[1]: :punishing_wft:

loool :)))

white grape juice (especially the kind that is mixed with peach, but thats hard to find)

on rare occasions of drinking alcohol > high grade chianti or Johnny Walker Gold Reserve on the rocks. :)

Edited by AbyssmalZenith

oh my fave topic.... :DD :clap2:

who ever knows me knows that i do not part with a nice glass of white.

Moet is my fave champaigne

moet.jpg

and

Olive Martini

cocktail-making-new-york.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmm..............

oh my fave topic.... :DD :clap2:

who ever knows me knows that i do not part with a nice glass of white.

Moet is my fave champaigne

moet.jpg

and

Olive Martini

cocktail-making-new-york.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmm..............

akhh joon,, what about merlot? :clap2:

i can't drink

but i love

the unalcoholic beers that have lemon in them :bl