Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
*dodo*

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

Hard luck Aussies!

out of group D (brasil, croatia, japan and aus) only brasil has made it to the next round, the the last game is the decider.

1st round:

aus vs jap 3-1

brasil vs cro 1-0

2nd round:

cro vs jap 0-0

brasil vs aus 2-0

im very anxious for the next round of games. hopefully aus will do good against cro.

:punk::punk::punk:

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

THEY ARE IN THE TOP 16

THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW -------->>>>>>>>>>>>> :innocent_wft[1]::innocent_wft[1]::innocent_wft[1]::innocent_wft[1]::innocent_wft[1]:

what an awsome game, it was so tense right to the last minute.

im so excited that i had to repost. croatians are such dirty players. the ref was against us. he yellow carded a croation player 3 times. yes 3 TIMES he didnt send him off after the second one. its so unblievble for aus to make it this far. just for making it to the world cup it was a huge thing for us but to score in the world cup win one and draw one, NOW THAT IS LIKE WINNING IT. GO AUSSIE GO AUSSIE. although they will prob get beaten against italy on monday but just to make it to the world cup after 32 years and making it to the top 16 thats huge. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: go the socceroos :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Go Australia, go...

Make Asia proud!

Great game plan by Aussies, and great draw!

The referee robbed the Aussies of a definite hand ball and consequently a PK in the second half!

LOL I still remember Kewel from 1997 when we whooped their azzes!

I watched it at work, I was rooting for Aussie and my co-worker cheered for Croatia!

i know the handball what about the player that got 3 yellows. everyone in my house hold was on there feet in the last 20mins. i can hear the car horns from the street.

yeah kewel was 19 back then now he is 28

i know the handball what about the player that got 3 yellows. everyone in my house hold was on there feet in the last 20mins. i can hear the car horns from the street.

yeah kewel was 19 back then now he is 28

LOL, tell me about it!

We were amazed by how the referee didn't send him off after his 2nd. card!

Ironically all the referees have these s0-called "headsets" for which they're supposed to communicate with one another, yet no one even mentioned it to the referee in the field, not even from the off-field!

I bet you the referee will be fired from WC!

HE SHOULD BE. the odds were against aus with that referee. lol did you know that few players on the aus team are croations (Including the GOALIE) and there is one aus player on the cro team. lol

I had heard about it!

Job well done Australia!

Looking forward to seeing them in the next round!

Go Ausssies, go...

Beat that cocky azzes of Italia!

Beat that cocky azzes of Italia!

Dreams are my reality the only kind of real fantasy

illusions are a common thing... :whistling:

Sorry for Aussies! They played good and deserved to win this game too! Italian film-makers turn to desperate measures last seconds!

Sorry for Aussies! They played good and deserved to win this game too! Italian film-makers turn to desperate measures last seconds!

footbal eyne zendegi mimouneh,momkeneh ye jaei behet zarbeh bekhoreh keh aslan entezar nadari ! hamintor bar aks ! inja faghat experience beh komakeh adam miad nah chizeh digei !

na hamishe! bazi moghe hatta tajrobe ham mohlate estefade azash pish nemiad! tanha shans! filme matchpoint roo hamin angosht mikhad bezare! ya toopp invare toor miofte, ya oonvar!

The stupid referee robbed the Aussies, that wasn't a penalty!

This is by far the worst WC I have ever seen (Poor referee decisions, it's all Fifa's fault for enforcing such tight/complicated rules right before the WC) , no one has adapted to the harsh new rules, not even the referees!

i am so heartbroken. i sed tears after the game. we were robbed. that was not a penelty but a big cheat.

hope italy gets knocked out in the next round. im disturbly heartbroken.

LOL, you traitor!

You weren't nearly as sad when Iran lost! :bandana: Dodo

common keano you saw how hard aus played, nobody expected them to score a goal.

feel my pain keano. :(

Iran didn’t play well so it wasn’t that heartbreaking nor surprising that they didn’t win! But aussies were good and had potential! :clap:

The stupid referee robbed the Aussies, that wasn't a penalty!

This is by far the worst WC I have ever seen (Poor referee decisions, it's all Fifa's fault for enforcing such tight/complicated rules right before the WC) , no one has adapted to the harsh new rules, not even the referees!

It was 100% penalty !!! read FIFA Inform about it amigo !

Iran didn’t play well so it wasn’t that heartbreaking nor surprising that they didn’t win! But aussies were good and had potential! :clap:

:k

lol australians played very good but they haven't experience and good strategy...kheili kam try kardan goal bezanan...thx to our defense line that's so strong to block everyone! we played not so good ...toni & gila tried to do some goals but they were unlucky...anyway on the 2nd time altough we were in 10 against 11 we ruled...that's all! sorry for the aussies maybe next time you'll do better!

Daarzemn bayaad yademoon nare ke 4 sal pish, Davaar haghe Italy ro khord va oonha hazf shodan joloye Korea... banabaarin indafe haghe Italy bood ke biad bala!!!