Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
*dodo*

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

You're welcome Dodoee!

Well, I know a lot of iraqis and I know a large population of iraqis live in Australia, so within this Iraqi community that I know a whole bunch of Iraqis who reside in Australia, were jubilating the qualification as if their own country "Iraq" had advancved, unfortunately a few other iraqis who weren't citizens of Ausstralia did object to their celebration condemning the happiness, though they did not keep quiet and expressed their feelings and how great of a country Australia has been to them and how they appreciate all services provided to them by the government, hence I assume the government of Australia must have done a tremendous job in satistying its citizens, especially those immigrants, to receive such exhilaration from them in return, so it's absolutely understandable my dear, go ahead and scream your lungs out, as you have the right to do so!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Go Aussie, go Aussie, make AFC proud! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: *I hope ya'll know Aussies will be part of AFC form next year*

THANK YOU AGAIN :air_kiss_wft:

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

OI OI OI

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

OI OI OI

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

OI OI OI

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

OI OI OI

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

OI OI OI

:DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD :DD

dodo, yani all asian players still play in asia? asia have players like Karimi, Nakata, Ahn, Mahdavikia, Park Ji Sung... va hamchin migi hameie aussie players in europe bazi mikonan ke engar bazikonaie arsenal, milan, ( Kalac is a milan player but he never plays) juve va man u hastan...ye bazikone aali hast ke oonam kewell hast ( I LOOOOVE Kewell)...the only aussie ke toie time khoob ( Liverpool) play mikone... baghiashon toie timai mesle Basel- chipperfield, Alaves - Aloisi, Singapore Armed Forces - Alex duric and Blackburn - Emerton bazi mikonan...

rajebe competitione J league neveshti, and why is it sumthing wrong with the players that still play in asia?...I mean..u have players in teams such as Woodlands Wellington from singapore..pas bayad somthing wrong bashe........If australia enghadr baziishoon khoobe ke timhaie S. americano mizanan chera bayad bian Asia ke bazikonhaie J League dare? :)

badesh mage man chi neveshtam? goftam sakhttar mishe vasashon in AFC...age khoonde bashi neveshtam from teams like samoa to teams like iran and korea...doroogh goftam?

vali na...age chizi neveshtam ke narahatet ya asabanit karde mazerat mikham...u played very good in the confederations cup, hameie baziatono didam and I loved waching them... :gentleman_in_wft[1]: :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

go aussie go...go aussie go :clap2: :clap2:

siamak if you dont care about it, dont type in this thread your wasting your time and my patience.

and milady. arent you excited that iran made it to the world cup???? and what you think they are going to win it.???

and what it means by destiny is that we made it to germany not so much winning it. the last time aus got to make it to world cup was back in 74 in germany. If you lived in australia you would have felt the spririt to some of us here just for australia to make it to the world cup thats already a win. Some times a loss could mean a big win, but that depends on an indivual upon the way they look at life.

australia made it to the world cup and we dont even expect them to score a goal, but for them to make it ists as good as winning it.

and as for the asian thing.

we beat a S.American team to qualify and you are saying it harder to beat an asian team ?????

look at the asian players, most of them still play in asia, what do you think that J league is a competition, if they are still playing in asia something must be wrong with them. but look at the australians the whole team plays in europe.

Hey Hey heyyyyy... You can't talk like that with me ! watch your language Pls !

siamak if you dont care about it, dont type in this thread your wasting your time and my patience.

and milady. arent you excited that iran made it to the world cup???? and what you think they are going to win it.???

and what it means by destiny is that we made it to germany not so much winning it. the last time aus got to make it to world cup was back in 74 in germany. If you lived in australia you would have felt the spririt to some of us here just for australia to make it to the world cup thats already a win. Some times a loss could mean a big win, but that depends on an indivual upon the way they look at life.

australia made it to the world cup and we dont even expect them to score a goal, but for them to make it ists as good as winning it.

we beat a S.American team to qualify and you are saying it harder to beat an asian team ?????

look at the asian players, most of them still play in asia, what do you think that J league is a competition, if they are still playing in asia something must be wrong with them. but look at the australians the whole team plays in europe.

hahaha...sia, chizi nagoft ke...vel kon toam :damn::damn:

hahaha...sia, chizi nagoft ke...vel kon toam :damn::damn:

siamak if you dont care about it, dont type in this thread your wasting your time and my patience. <-- in pas chieh !? man keh aslan ahamiat nemidam vali jalebish injas keh mikhan beh adam hameh chiz began,badesh mesleh bacheh ha beran shekayat konan ! janbe ham khoob chizi baba ! inja bayad ye topic baz sheh,beneviseh har ki keh enghadar hasaseh ! bacheh keh nistim keh akheh,har chi besheh zoodi gir beh kasi bedim ! rahat misheh goft ,agha digeh chizi nagoo ya shookhi nakon ! in enghadar vaght va hoseleh mikhad !?

siamak khiely chert migy. LET ME QUOTE YOU

in chi migeh.. ?!
thats what you said. Fekr mikony harfe to jalebe? are? agar ke are pass man ba to khiely moadabane harfzadam. DO NOT TELL ME HOW TO SPEAK TO YOU, i know exactly whom and how to speak but how i choose to speak to people is a different story. ok. Hichki ham narafte darbaraye to shekayat kone, RELAX . IT was simple siamak. AGAR care nemikardy you shouldnt have typed in here. I dont type in topics where i dont really care about. you said
agha digeh chizi nagoo ya shookhi nakon ! in enghadar vaght va hoseleh mikhad
manam hamin harfo beto goftam vali be englisy. bashe hatman dafeye dige baratoon be farsi minevisam. VA lotfan shoma ba man dige shookhi nakonid, chon man janbeye shookhia shoma ro nadaram.

milady im not going to discuss this any further, but i will say that i dont disagree with SOME Of your points. You know what!! lets wait and see :) any way MY MAIN PURPOSE of this thread WAS TO CELEBRATE THE FACT THAT AUSTRALIA MADE IT TO THE WORLD CUP 2006, vali unf. both you and siamak managed to rain on my parade. vali thanx for your mazerat :)

To ham ke az Ramona khengtar mishi bazi vaghthaa! :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :haha:

Pesala=the boys

tpz tpz :argue::boxing:

Guys, guys!!

Don't ya'll think that you've taken this discussion a bit too far?

It's just a sports forum, and about qualification of a country, so lets keep it cool please!

Guys, guys!!

Don't ya'll think that you've taken this discussion a bit too far?

It's just a sports forum, and about qualification of a country, so lets keep it cool please!

har chi shoma begi king joon :) .

dodo...manam khoshhalam ke aussie oomad world cup, ye vakht fekr nakon ke assabam khorde or sumthing =) and I'm glad ke mazerat khahio accept karde :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

AUSTRALIA MADE IT THROUGH TO THE WORLD CUP :DD :DD

Last night i watched one of the most exhilirating games i have ever seen. Australia vs Uraguay. It was a world cup qualifier game, it went into penilty shoot out. it was such an emotional game for me. Coz the worst way to loose a game is to penelty shoot out. WOW i was shaking, nervous and had tears in my eyes. But when aloisi made that GOAL. i was screaming and jumping. im so excited for them.

ole ole ole ole

AUSSIE AUSSIE

olay ole ole ole

AUSSIE AUSSIE

olay ole ole ole

AUSSIE AUSSIE

olay ole ole ole

AUSSIE AUSSIE

That is 1 team I hate soccerrooos ...

I hope they draw with iran and we KILL THEM ....god damn aussies .....

i hated them when they came 2 play iran back in 1997 they brought there water from dubai (they were training here) they said iranian water wasnt good ......

all bunch of wogs playing for them ...bresciano only player i like the rest i hate ...

Edited by Hero

I could not believe ,how australia won the match which japan team played fair and hard !! Go Australia !!

Dame Aussies garm!

Their head coach has bigggggg balls! :DD

Goooooooooooooooooo Australiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

to khodet ghand va nabati,shokolati shokolati,asli ya shirini keh beh del injur mishiniiiiiiiiiiiiii . hahaha :clap2: :dance_baby_wft: :DD

not bad for the aussies, considering the usa coach had said in one of his interviews "australia are only here to make numbers."lol thats right 3-1 sort of numbers. our next game is against brazil. hopefully we dont get a big beating.

not bad for the aussies, considering the usa coach had said in one of his interviews "australia are only here to make numbers."lol thats right 3-1 sort of numbers. our next game is against brazil. hopefully we dont get a big beating.

after what we saw in few days, i think is ok if Australia lose his match against Brasil ! Go Australiaaaaaaa !

17 hrs till aus vs brasil :DD :DD :DD

hopefully australia doesnt get beaten to badly

Big match for Australia ! beware Ronaldinho and Robinho !

Poor Australia ! they did the hard job but Brasil won !!!

i know. they played very well. oh well. they have to beat croatia to get into next round.

Oh Yes... The Match between to be alive or to be dead ! I hope to see them in next step !