Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
*dodo*

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

AUSTRALIA MADE IT THROUGH TO THE WORLD CUP :DD :DD

Last night i watched one of the most exhilirating games i have ever seen. Australia vs Uraguay. It was a world cup qualifier game, it went into penilty shoot out. it was such an emotional game for me. Coz the worst way to loose a game is to penelty shoot out. WOW i was shaking, nervous and had tears in my eyes. But when aloisi made that GOAL. i was screaming and jumping. im so excited for them.

ole ole ole ole

AUSSIE AUSSIE

olay ole ole ole

AUSSIE AUSSIE

olay ole ole ole

AUSSIE AUSSIE

olay ole ole ole

AUSSIE AUSSIE

Edited by *dodo*

in chi migeh.. :D ?!

Aussies have impressed the whole Football world, good for them and Cograts to the iranians residing in Australia! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I still remember how we killed them back in 1998! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

congratz...but man uruguayo mikhastam....austra are good...but sumehow I felt that uru deserved the worldcup ticket..vali harchi bashe...I'm happy for ya'll and I hope that the aussies are in the same group as iran

well the channel that it was broadcasted on got the highest ever viewing of any channels in australian history. so you guys can see how big this is here. its a really good feeling. and plus from next year the socceroos will be in the AFC so it should get better here.

Alright, they made it in a sport nobody in the US gives a flyin you know what about! Now if Kylie Mingue plays goalie nekkid, then it'll be worth watchin them Aussies.

thanx sara jan :air_kiss_wft:

siamak are you reffering to what i had posted up?

Yes Milady .

Alright, they made it in a sport nobody in the US gives a flyin you know what about! Now if Kylie Mingue plays goalie nekkid, then it'll be worth watchin them Aussies.

i have one word for u.....PIG. :punishing_wft:

badbakht...chera behesh migi PIG? he's a goood boy :D

Sia..I'm with u bro ;)

Sia..I'm with u bro ;)

Man fadat ... :D

Yes Milady .

agar vaghean to nafahmidy man chi neveshtam. boro google. type in it, australia world cup. va inshalla oonvaght shayad befhamy chi type kardam.

Sia..I'm with u bro ;)

same goes for you too. type in google.

and if your wondering about the ole ole part. thats whats get chanted at soccer games in australia.

to both of you two :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Edited by *dodo*

Birdy khashmgeen mishavad! :harhar_wft[1]: :harhar_wft[1]: :harhar_wft[1]:

In Dodoee ro asabani nakonin ke ***etoon mikone pesalaa! :DD

To ham ke az Ramona khengtar mishi bazi vaghthaa! :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :haha:

Pesala=the boys

Yes Milady .

agar vaghean to nafahmidy man chi neveshtam. boro google. type in it, australia world cup. va inshalla oonvaght shayad befhamy chi type kardam.

Sia..I'm with u bro ;)

same goes for you too. type in google.

and if your wondering about the ole ole part. thats whats get chanted at soccer games in australia.

to both of you two :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Kheili mamnoon keh shoma beh man rahnamei mikoni :D . . . no care about it :D !

akhe DESTINY...come OOOON..it's not like their gonna win the world cup :p kheili ziadi khodeshono khoshhal kardan :p and o yeah...vakhtia bian asian zone ke vasashon harder mishe...from teams like samoa to korea, iran, japan...= no aussies in world cup 2010 :p

siamak if you dont care about it, dont type in this thread your wasting your time and my patience.

and milady. arent you excited that iran made it to the world cup???? and what you think they are going to win it.???

and what it means by destiny is that we made it to germany not so much winning it. the last time aus got to make it to world cup was back in 74 in germany. If you lived in australia you would have felt the spririt to some of us here just for australia to make it to the world cup thats already a win. Some times a loss could mean a big win, but that depends on an indivual upon the way they look at life.

australia made it to the world cup and we dont even expect them to score a goal, but for them to make it ists as good as winning it.

and as for the asian thing.

we beat a S.American team to qualify and you are saying it harder to beat an asian team ?????

look at the asian players, most of them still play in asia, what do you think that J league is a competition, if they are still playing in asia something must be wrong with them. but look at the australians the whole team plays in europe.

Edited by *dodo*

WowWWwWw!

Dodo you know some serious sh** about soccer!! I am really impressed, you even know about J League! Bravo girl!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I too believe Australia joining the AFC was a fantabulous move both for Asia and Australia, many of Aussies play in EPL teams, and they have a lot of great talents, they certainly gonna be a fantastic rival for all Asia's powerhouses such as Japan, S. Korea, Iran, Saudi Arabia...

They defeated Uruguay, which is one of the strongest S. American teams, so that is a phenomenol job right there!

Guys!

C'mon now, she is right, she opened this thread to celebrate Australia's qualification and you're ruining it for her, so please refrain from instigative posts!

Thanx ya'll!

THANKYOU KEANO :air_kiss_wft: i really appreciate what you said, At least you knew the purpose of this thread. :air_kiss_wft: THANKYOU :air_kiss_wft: