Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
october_beauty

HELP!

salam evry1

ok i know i havent been here 4 aaaages and stuff....but cud u like give me a little help? based on the stuff ive seen in thr bia2 art thread and stuff, i know theres a few of u that can do really good IT drawings.

nway i have 2 draw a jar in IT for my art work, and i was wondering if any of u could do it 4 me. it shudnt take long. a jar something like the 1 attachd. and cud u also tell me how u did it lol cos i hav 2 hav a mthod.

plz help!!!!

sankio!!!!!!!!!!1

Nilu XxX

post-594-1132179091_thumb.jpg

welcome back Nilu!!!

so you only come and visit us when you need something??? Is that how it is??? haha, j/k :)))

well I spent hours on this masterpiece, I hope it works.... :)))

just kidding, I really suck at drawing, but I'm good with photoshop...photoshop can make anyone look good :D

jar.jpg

Guest triple555

lol um you just want to draw a jar somewhat like that in paint? cause if so, tell me and i will do it and let you know how i did it ok? :friends:

Guest 2fawn

just FYI... you shouldn't technically say IT. You should say digital art or graphic design... Sorry I'm correcting you only because I'm in the IT field. :)

Hi October Beauty:

Nice nickname by the way!

I was at work and I saw your thread! I was leaving and logged off from here at that time!

I left my optical pen at work! So! I couldn’t do a lot at home! I hope you can make some use of these ones … I’m so tired and just here to leave you these and I’ll tell you how did I created them! Different technique for each of them!

jar15qw.jpg

jar22mo.jpg

jar228yi.jpg

jar30ld.jpg

jar50dw.jpg

jar69zi.jpg

jar661fp.jpg

jar77cu.jpg

jar80ew.jpg

I’ve used Corel Painter 9 and Adobe Photoshop CS and I will tell you the techniques later…So tired…see you then!

on behalf of nilooo hulooo i have to say thnx...she cant come on bia2 at the mo....

ive jus emailed her the jars, thanx ZeDe_Hal.... :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

i'll let u no wot she says...xxxxxxx

Guest triple555

I was at work and I saw your thread! I was leaving and logged off from here at that time!

I left my optical pen at work! So! I couldn’t do a lot at home! I hope you can make some use of these ones … I’m so tired and just here to leave you these and I’ll tell you how did I created them! Different technique for each of them!

wow!! great artist!! i draw too!! not as much as i use to though!!

by the way .. niloo if you later on read this, sorry i didn't get to follow up on this thread anymore!! i wish i could've helped! but fortunately it seems that ZeDe-HaL has been of great help! again nice work!

on behalf of nilooo hulooo i have to say thnx...she cant come on bia2 at the mo....

ive jus emailed her the jars, thanx ZeDe_Hal.... :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

i'll let u no wot she says...xxxxxxx

No Problemo!

wow!! great artist!! i draw too!! not as much as i use to though!!

by the way .. niloo if you later on read this, sorry i didn't get to follow up on this thread anymore!! i wish i could've helped! but fortunately it seems that ZeDe-HaL has been of great help! again nice work!

Thanks! That's very kind of you!

1st things 1st....i know it looks like big time porroee just coming on when i need help, but bia2 is blokced on my home pc and i can only sneak on it 4 a msg like once in a blue moon!!!!

sorry about how it looks!!! vali een karam kheeeeeeeeeyli urgent bood!!!

2dndly, no pro amelia joon.....we all have lives, midoonam aziz. thanks 4 ur good intentions neway

3rdly, sara joonb thnx 4 emailing me the pics….greatly appreciated

and last but certainly not least, THANKU SO MUCH MR.ZEDEHAL….aslan ham zede hal nisT dadash!!! koli behem hal dadi lol.

ur drawings r amazing!!! bazam thanku!!! and if u could email me or msg on bia2 how u did them, it would be wonderful. and thanks 4 the compliment on my name…..kool sig azizam. kurt cobain rules woohoo!!!

:gentleman_in_wft[1]: :gentleman_in_wft[1]: :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

No problemoooooo!

Anytime! As I said! I have used Corel Painter and Photoshop CS 2... But, I can tell you how to do it...at the end you need to have some sketching skills though!

Corel Painter 9 is awesome...Gives you lots of brushes and textures!

You have to be familiar with making new texture...in this case for example glass texture!

I don't have any email address from you so... If you come here frequently I can tell you or show you step by step how to do it!

See ya!

moteasefane I cant come here often….blocked lol

I don’t need that much detai on the method, just need to say what tools I used etc and the programme obviously

my email is darkangel682@hotmail.com

if u can email me a method it would be greatly ppprecaited. bzzam bebakhshid az zahmat!!!

Nilu

Ok! You are here then! Cool!

Well! Do you want to draw a specific object or... I mean! What these drawings use for? Assignment or...

basically, the jar i posted was my drawing. as part of my unit 2 coursework 4 art, i have 2 draw a jar using IT, and write a brief paragraph describing my method and how i did it. not 2 elaborate!

if u could just write me a paragraph saying what programme, brush, tool etc u used it would be perfect. pretend you're telling a teacher lol

:))) Ok! As I told you...Corel Painter 9 But for this program you should have some skills!

So I go for an easy way for you...

Tell me what type of program you have on your pc...or can you obtain anything (software’s) easily or you have to buy them?