Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
dodo

What is your persian habit?

Do you have a wierd persian habbit that others (none persians) around you find it wierd??

if you do SHARE.

for example:

I eat yogurt (maast) with absolutely every thing. im telling you with EVERTHING.

I drink chaey shirin every morning! I can't live without it...if there is no chaey shirin then there will be no breakfast for me! :D

When I watch futbal-football-futbol-calcio-soccer games on TV with my teams on the field... I tend to eat a lot!! I would take a large bag of chips and eat it all throughout the 90 minutes of the game. I do this becuase if I don't, I'll be biting on my fingernails!! I also have a habit of directing the play, as if I'm the coach! :rolleyes:

But my biggest personal habit, is my high attention to detail about my personal hygiene. That is probably the one thing the EX liked about me.

Chips with youghurt!!!!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, and we iranians have passed this tradition on, loooool. Almost all my friends now love chips with youghurt

Oh, and of course Tea in the morning (but no sugar in it), like Aso, without tea, breakfeast is ruined

here here! Tomorrow's morning tea will be for all you Tea-Lovers out there, Donyaa and Aso-Googoosh! BUT WITH WHITE SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chips with youghurt!!!!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, and we iranians have passed this tradition on, loooool. Almost all my friends now love chips with youghurt

Oh, and of course Tea in the morning (but no sugar in it), like Aso, without tea, breakfeast is ruined

hahaha we have lots of things in common DonYaA joon... :D :p

I dare the one who can actually solve Iranians' BIGGEST prob: <_<

to find a way how to combine YOGHURT and TEA in the same meal!!!looooooool ;) :D :p

I dare the one who can actually solve Iranians'  BIGGEST prob: <_<

to find a way how to combine YOGHURT and TEA in the same meal!!!looooooool ;)  :D  :p

loooool

well u can drink tea and eat yoghurt (with bread) for breakfast! :p :D

Aso,

you are tellin me that U can actually have this two combined in the same BITE?????!!!!!! :o :o :o

pourya, as i said i eat every thing with yogurt. so what you have said it has been done. its very simple. i spread yogurt on bread then after my bite take a sip of tea, to complicate it even more, i drink my tea with ghand (sugar cube). And its now ewwwwwwww at all.

Yogurt and Tea for me, tomorrow morning!!! :p

can't you just open a tea bag and just pour it into the yogurt and mix it up?!

Make sure its Strawberry yogurt!!!

I don't really have a "persian habit" that I can think of. The only thing that I can come up with is knocking on wood and saying "knock on wood" but practically all cultures have that and I'm just an extreme case of this. Nemikham cheshm bazanam kasiro ya kasi mano cheshm bezane.

I'll tell you what persians find totally weird in me....

I DO NOT DRINK TEA AT ALL!! :blink:

mahan if you you try that. please let me know how it went ;)

Dodo: who said I was going too?! :lol:

Angel :rolleyes: [face]: have you knocked on wood lately?!

this morning... as I'm walking downstairs before heading to an interview.. I reached for the box of Lipton Tea Bags.. guess what.. it was empty!!!!!!!!!! :o So I didn't have tea this morning, which really sucked and I only had Strawberry yogurt. I feel like I let everyone down by not having my tea this morning. sorry you all!!

I'm going to buy some tea tonight for tomorrow morning's breakfast!! <_<

Ghor ghor!!!

Just kidding I don't like that at all.

chai shirin in the morning with my breakfast.