Do you believe in God?

Do you belive in God?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Yes? No?

• Yes
    • No
    • inbetween
    • no comment

God is the only I worship, and Karma is my religion!

I mean it is so hard to notice the creation of all, yet being an athiest!

I don’t know whether I believe in God. A mainstream God is unlikely to exist in my world but I can’t proof that he doesn’t exist. His existence depends on his definition. Nietzsche made me an atheist. Spinoza later made me some kind of agnostic. Maybe I am an agnostic atheist. So far I didn’t develop my own thoughts about it which is always difficult in philosophy.

Please don’t ask any hard questions. :harhar_wft[1]:

God is the only I worship, and Karma is my religion!

I mean it is so hard to notice the creation of all, yet being an athiest!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :happy_wft:

what goes around comes around

Absolutely Niki!

:)!!

i believe in god but its kinda cool how we see a statue from hundreds of years ago and say that there was an intellictual design behind it and it hasnt been produced naturaly (ex. erosion, wind...)

and the thing i dunt get is that

bill gates makes these CRAZYYY programs with complex codes and we say that there was an intellictual design behind it ...but...

what can we say about DNA???

the programming behind the DNA is way way WAY more complex than any program in this world... and from experience us humans do NOT no alot about the dna....

so was there and intellictual design behind it?? and if yes for those non believers...explain to me...who produced a complex program like that? :happy_wft:

did that make sense?? LMAO

cheh bahal..koli chizi azatoon man yad migiram. :D

Hi there!

I didn’t vote because I thought the question wasn’t really clear! Using word GOD and believing or not believing it!

As far as I concern, when we want to believe in something, we have to have enough evidence, knowledge and information about it.

Just saying! Complication in formation of something gives us a good and clear picture of its creator is not enough!

You have mentioned an example and comparing Computer with DNA… Well! You had pervious information about production of computer…what if without knowing the producer of computer,they ask you to say his name or talk about his/her personality?

How could you be sure the creator was a man or a woman?or even a human?

How could you talk about his or her name? Or could you guess that persons personality for example?

I know the complication of DNA… but until I don’t find enough information about its creator, how can I respect or define or even put any name on it?

The only sources of information about god at this moment are religions.

Before that, Human beings use to pray and admire the things they thought are sources of power…

The same thing applies to religions but in a different level! When man kind could not explain the super natural powers and sudden fortunate or unfortunate matters in his life. So! They tried to relate these forces to something over the imagination.

I don’t even know if there is a creator or more than one!

All I know is we are part of a system! We have a start and a stop point!

Do I believe in god? No

Do I believe in a creator? I think there is or are a source or sources of information and creation but I don’t have faith in it because I don’t have enough information about it.

as u say... u do not have enough info but info can take u to only a certain point and it is you who chooses

like your "leap of faith" as some say it. It is your choice at the end to choose if u believe that there was a creator..

and im not saying it is a he/she

god is nor a she / he nor a human being... thats what i believe... but in all these years most people say He... rather than... the creater!!

As i said ... you will research and research and research until i reaches a particular point where u cant research further... and then it is your decision

Just saying! Complication in formation of something gives us a good and clear picture of its creator is not enough!

You have mentioned an example and comparing Computer with DNA… Well! You had pervious information about production of computer…what if without knowing the producer of computer,they ask you to say his name or talk about his/her personality?

exactly my point... but kinda opposite... how can you say there is no creator if you dont see the creator with the naked eye!!

just like a particular frog

a frog has its eyes on its sides so it can see more of its surrounding... for it to find food but our eyes are closer together and see a bit less than the frog.

its like how can you say something about an object that you cannot see or feel or touch?

Ok! We can’t say, not being able to see something is not a good reason for denying it! But, on the other hand …lake of information about something can guide us to a wrong result!

We did not see Alexander Graham bell but we have enough, understandable proof to say He was inventor of telephone! Because this is reasonable.

Do we have that accurate and enough information about our creator as well?

What is the picture that you have created in your mind and soul of your creator is far from the reality!

The probability of your definition of creator and chance of being it true is not even 50/50.

Just saying” I know something has created me because I have some reasons for that (your feeling and your knowledge about if there is something there should be a creator for it) so I believe in so called god” is not enough.

Your believe of god is your scientific explanation of “being = having a creator”.

But even science could not (till yet) explain this creator.

So! You can say…I know or I think there is a creator But you can’t say I believe in it simply because you are not 100% sure about it.

Your explanation of not seeing is not a good reason for denying! Is a good old theory of religious people to explain what they could not explain to their followers?

You are saying” God is not he or she”

First of all I did not say it has a gender…But you don’t know…maybe it has?

Just saying …god is something that we can not explain is not really satisfying!

Most of people just admit there is a god! Just to fill the empty space in their imagination of that something that created me and it’s always with me!

I think this is not a good explanation! It is simply choosing a simple pathway for a unknown question!

There are many thing and secrets in our life that we don’t know anything about them so is it possible for us to find an easy and childish answers for the biggest question?

At the end…It’s true that we can not deny being of creator or creators but also is true that it is not enough to say (at this point) what I think is that creator and I believe in it!

childish??...

I have my own reasons to believe in God

just to ask you..

who created us?

what made the universe and PLEASE dont tell me evolution like everyone else.....

evolution must have been created

and im sorry but you do not have a gud reason to persuade me...

although we cannot believe it...

u always have this feeling of emptines.. well im not sure you do but many have told me this and I have had too...

and i believe in God because some areas in my life were made up of miracles...

Im just saying its kinda like how humans thought the world was flat but after they found out they were wrong they changed their ideas... and one day it will be proven that the creater DOES exist...or ...doesnt

although as i said it is UR choice to have faith and believe!

First of all! I have to say, I absolutely respect your opinions and believes!

Saying” I have my own reasons to believe in God” Doesn’t prove anything!

Because your reasons doesn’t satisfy this unsolved equation of being a god.

Let’s say you have an exam and you are not preparing for it! You go to exam and you do whatever you can and you don’t even think about getting a good mark in it!

When you get your result, you find out that you have got a good mark!

Not believing in your personal ability lead you to a simple answer that some super natural power helped me to get this good mark!

Let’s say! A woman is walking alone in the street in the middle of night and gets attack by a stranger. She screams and asks for help but no one is there and she asks god to help her! All of the sudden that stranger changes his mind and leaves her alone! You call that miracle. But doesn’t mean that other thousands of women who had been attacked and they also asked god for help but it wasn’t useful, did not have enough faith or god didn’t want to help them!

There is a natural disaster like earth quick or tsunami and many people die! Few people survive! Can you say this is a miracle for this people! How about the other thousands? How about little kids? Usually I get this answer that” Well! Perhaps there is an explanation for it and god knows something that we don’t know”. That is not enough for me!

You have come up with this answer that” Who created us then?”

I’m saying I don’t know and you are saying some sort of god whom I have enough reasons for myself to believe in but you don’t even have enough information to prove it!

Which one is logical?

Also! I am not trying to persuade you! Why should I want to do that! You are saying , I believe in god and I am saying good for you but I can’t believe in your superstitious and What I don’t know!

About feeling of emptiness, well! Since I was a child I always hared that god, there is a god, there should be a god, it can not be without god, so know If I say no to myself I feel emptiness inside me because I see myself against all the thing I have been told for many years.

If really god help people to improve their life’s! How about Communist communities like China for example. Are Chinese running in china with open sword and killing each other?

Don’t they respect each other? Aren’t they successful?

At the end! About evolution! Well! I am studying Medical genetics in university! That problem have been solved for me long time a go! Just to say! Evolution and natural selection do not deny god but simply are quite indigestible for people minds because is against their religious believes!

I mean! On one hand we have FACTS and on the other hand we have A TALKING SNAKE AND A TREE!!!!!post-1470-1132225389_thumb.jpg

About feeling of emptiness, well! Since I was a child I always hared that god, there is a god, there should be a god, it can not be without god, so know If I say no to myself I feel emptiness inside me because I see myself against all the thing I have been told for many years.

sry i didnt get that ... lmao.. so were u told that THERE IS A GOD?... or were u told GOD DOESNT EXIST??!!

Ok! It seems that we don’t understand each others! So! I’ve kept it simple and just voted NO!

Guest 2fawn

Niki, I know you answered this question somewhat, but it was vague. You only said what God isn't.

What is God to you? Is it a person? A Man a Woman? Asexual? Is it a higher being of energy? Is it a man with a white beard and long white hair?

Sattar _-_ goleh Naz . . . Hoopsssss wrong topic... sorry guys ... :D

Sattar _-_ goleh Naz . . . Hoopsssss wrong topic... sorry guys ... :D

hahahah really wrong topic.. :damn:

Ok! It seems that we don’t understand each others! So! I’ve kept it simple and just voted NO!

i was just asking a question.....

Niki, I know you answered this question somewhat, but it was vague. You only said what God isn't.

What is God to you? Is it a person? A Man a Woman? Asexual? Is it a higher being of energy? Is it a man with a white beard and long white hair?

God, allah, truth, being... whtever we call i believe that .... it is the source. the source of every creation that is in this world and the next. "god" i believe created each and every particle in this world for a particular purpose. I believe that we were created to reach a state of perfection and until we do .....we will have many situations and hardwork infront of use...

by perfection i mean the different actions we do in our daily lives which is wrong... and the emotions we shud control

ex.

-gossiping

-jealousy

-revenge

-hatred

-neatness

-lazyness

and the list goes on...

i believe that "god" mad us with all these problems to see if we are capable of fixing them and achieving some state of perfection.

and i think each and every person in this forum agrees that non of us are perfect but if you work on it u will grow closer and closer.

Although 'perfection' may seem as a stupid statement ... and MANY will say WTF is she talking about... lmao... i think that every human being can reach that goal.

i love the thought that there is something out there.....but to be honest.....im not into any particular faith.......... i wud rather respect all faiths and learn about them than practice a particular one and be biased about others.....

in my opinion, i wud like there to be something out there....whether it be GOD or anything else.....