Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Michellica

Why girls always moan about their life?

I always heard girls that have a good life...health...phisical aspect...ecc moaning about everything! why????

why they can't be satisfied by every little things of their life?

why if they haven't a bf they feel like desperate?!?! is that a big problem being single?if you haven't a partner you'll dead soon? curious.....

I'm too tired to hear ppl who always moan for everything....girls who have a perfect body and say always "i'm fat..my butt is big..and bla bla bla" or girls before an exam "i dunnò anything!!!i'm gonna fail..." and then they do a perfect exam!why you want hardly moan about everything?!

bah.... :silly_wft:

I think i've posted this topic in a wrong section..arghhhhh :bl:

Edited by Michellica

I like girls who moan ... :diablo: :DD :sneaky:

baz man ye bahse serious gozashtam in umad gandid behesh!!! :punishing_wft: manzooram oon nabood!!! :harhar_wft[1]: :punishing_wft:

bezan bezan ke dari khoob mizani!lol :DD :diablo: :dance_baby_wft:

KHODAAAAA AZ DASTE INN MANNNN CHE KAR KONAAAAAM HAMAAAASH MANE BINAVA ROOO AZIAAAAT MIKONEEEEE!!! :c :c :c :c :bash: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

eh vai.......mona ma girrllllllll! :(

Pourya! Dokhtare mano aziat nakon baba! :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :harhar_wft[1]:

I took the hint, sis.

I wasn't moaning for everything. I just had a very bad day. I know all the beautiful things I have, and I'm really thankful for them. I never moan before exams, I know I won't fail them. I know I have brains, and I'm grateful for it. I don't moan for my physical attributes (anymore :rolleyes: ), because I have learnt so much over the years, and I've learnt how to be a woman. I'm grateful to my loving family, and all the friends that I have. I'm grateful for having food and shelter and clothes, and many more that I need. I'm not moaning for everything.

Right now, I feel like I'd really need a partner, and this is the only thing that I feel sad about... :c

lol sara! :air_kiss_wft:

Sis ..i was talkin' in general! i know some girls that are worse than you! you're normal! :;):

lol sara! :air_kiss_wft:

Sis ..i was talkin' in general! i know some girls that are worse than you! you're normal! :;):

ok, but I guess I was the one who made you think about this topic, wasn't I? :)

nope..not the only one....i have heard a lot of moans in this period :silly_wft:

yeah I hate when girls do that crap...especially the ones that have all the Shoot they could possibly want, and just seem to find MORE stuff to complain about...

I'm gonna make sure my wife isn't like that...I need a girl that can get some jelly on her shirt and not cry about it... :D

why do they moan? I dunno

Sometimes they have moms and dads that like to moan too...or they were raised to get whatever they want and are used to gettin so much, they just ran out of things to complain about.

Guest 2fawn

My thoughts on this is that those girls lack self-confidence and/or independence. They need a guy to take care of them and help them make decisions, make them feel better about themselves. These two "issues" are related and will effect one another.

They also haven't realized that material things, "cool" and "popular" friends, a nice body, etc. does not necessarily make the person happy.

I have to agree with 2fawn on this issue, especially with his first paragraph.

But have you ever thought about it, that things may seems perfect sometimes, but below the surface there might be many problems with such persons? My family isn't that perfect, but my friends don't have a clue about it. They don't have to know everything. They only get to know the good things. So they probably think that I should be sooooooooooooooooo happy about my family. I am, actually, but things are not always great. If I'm in a bad mood, ppl might think I'm moaning over nothing. YOU THINK YOU KNOW BUT YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

Perhaps beautiful girls, who seem to have everything, that is clothes, cosmetics, a car etc. , never really got any affectionate love from their parents, only money. And money isn't everything, of course. They don't wanna show their real problem to their friends, because it's too personal, so they pretend to be moaning over other things.

It might not be the case all the time, but you may consider this idea.

My thoughts on this is that those girls lack self-confidence and/or independence. They need a guy to take care of them and help them make decisions, make them feel better about themselves. These two "issues" are related and will effect one another.

Yep-yep, it's sooooo sad, but your talking about ME!!! :c

I don't moan about my life - if I ain't happy about something I just keep it to myself. I wouldn't want to hear people telling me how much life sucks all the time - so why would I do something that I hate otehrs to do? :D.

Haha! My bad...I, of course, meant sexy beard :D.

LOL! Cool! :D. SO lemme ask you this: have you ever...SHAVEN your sexy beard off? :D.