Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
khanoomi

Confession

nananana i liked the twins.

you know the ones where one would lay on the floor and the other would stand on his legs haha.omg i loved footbalista and the capitan was hella hottttt.lol.

lol, fekr mikoni bazikonaye javoone emrooze team melli football mesle Kaabi va Kazemian va Madanchi inspiration -eshoon ro az koja ovordan? Az hamin footballistha dige!

Masalan in Mirzapour darvazebane Iran hamishe in Moche pash daard mikone, mesle Vaki Vayashi, darvazebane team Suba ke ye kolahaam mizasht roo saresh. :D

Oh yeah! I remember Footbalista...A cartoon with 2000 episodes or something!

I tell you what though! I've hared that...Footbalista was really popular in Ghazvin! I don't know why!? :huh:

I tell you what though! I've hared that...Footbalista was really popular in Ghazvin! I don't know why!? :huh:

:)))

And I refuse to confess!

:)))

And I refuse to confess!

I think, they all like football! That's all! :unsure:

Just imagine that cute guy in his underwear and it's easier to talk to him... then again you might start turning red, bad advice, nevermind. :bl Why don't you talk to your guy friends and ask what guys wanna talk about when meeting a girl?? They might know something or two, given the fact that they ARE guys..

Ok! I here to confess that it has been a couple of months that I have been so obsessed with Murder Metal! :)))

mm_stab.gif

Does it make me a criminal?! :))) I don't know why, but somehow! I extremely enjoy it man! :))) Sorry! :)))

Ok! I here to confess that it has been a couple of months that I have been so obsessed with Murder Metal! :)))

mm_stab.gif

Does it make me a criminal?! :))) I don't know why, but somehow! I extremely enjoy it man! :))) Sorry! :)))

eh body..if you need a lawyer..just call me :D

mm_stab.gif

Lesson number one Mr S:

Never accept a claim from a murder metal band fan! There is a huge possibility of turning the lawyer into a delicious soup or something! :)))

But! Thanks anyway! I shall keep that in mind!

mm_stab.gif

Lesson number one Mr S:

Never accept a claim from a murder metal band fan! There is a huge possibility of turning the lawyer into a delicious soup or something! :)))

But! Thanks anyway! I shall keep that in mind!

Hahahahaha..

Mr k ! I am MMB too,then everything is ok. hahahaha .. by the way each our is 325 € ! you have it, isn't ? :)))

I still refuse to confess!

Take your time! Anytime you are ready! Father Flatsky is here to listen to you! :rabbin_in_wft:

oohhhhhhhhhhhhh everytime that subject.... sorry too risky :diablo:

I’m horny! :icecream:

Please hold it against me!Lol :haha: :))):brows:

LoL, man doostdokhtaram tooye shahri zendegi mikone inja tooye Holland, esme sharesh hast Hoorn (khunde mishe Horn!!) :D, man fek mikonam shoma bayad berid oonja zendegi konid! :)))

i confess that i love to flirt with guys in iran

dont we all girls???!!!

lol

I conceal weapon of azzdestruction! :ad

uffffff... Boss ghalafesh kon keh vagarnah inja eshtebahi jayeh chiz digeh behesh var miran va ina,un vaghat khatarnak ina misheh va ina . :)))

az UN mikhan bian bazresi moratab!lol :haha:

hahahahahaha... to ham keh badet nemiad :brows: hahahahaha.. Boss khosh daram bedi dasteshoun.. hahahahahaha :)))

3 mounths ago,i slept with a virgin girl . :damn:

I conceal weapon of azzdestruction! :ad

lol :DD