Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
khanoomi

Confession

i confessssss that i love khanoomi.. she's so cute :happy_wft:

omg....i confess that i love hauleen and sara becuz they are so sweet :DD :clap2: :DD :clap2:

uhm when i was 8 years old i've broken my mum's favourite crystalpot :diablo:

sara joon i feel the same way hun :DD :clap2: :DD

uhm when i was 8 years old i've broken my mum's favourite crystalpot :diablo:

i have done that and more :diablo:

today i got chatted up by the cuttest guy eva.....but when he asked me for my number i said i hadnt got a phone.....lol.....he freaked me out! lol....

haha, how did he freak you out?

he was too touchy-feely.....and......he was too gd looking.....my brain turned to custard when he spoke to me....

he was too touchy-feely.....and......he was too gd looking.....my brain turned to custard when he spoke to me....

ahhhh you must take his number.....and if he aks yours tell him "you'll get it when i'll call ya..." ...i've done in this way always! :dance_baby_wft:

ahhhh you must take his number.....and if he aks yours tell him "you'll get it when i'll call ya..." ...i've done in this way always! :dance_baby_wft:

LOL! im too shy to do that.....

Oh I see...so you weren't just too shy, you didn't like some things about him...hmm.

"my brain turned to custard when he spoke to me...." haha, that's so sweet ^_^

when i was little i was so shy!! especially with boys...terrible!! one day i've decided to change myself....to be a bit "poroo" ....and here i am! I WON! :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft:

when i was little i was so shy!! especially with boys...terrible!! one day i've decided to change myself....to be a bit "poroo" ....and here i am! I WON! :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft:

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy_wft:

hahaha, yea personally I prefer giving girls my number and having them call me... haha, I don't like wasting my time calling them if they're not THAT interested.. and it would turn out to be nothing B):rolleyes:

I wish more girls would do this

it was the touchy-feely thing that put me off....im a shy person....and come on....if hes like that now...wots he gona be like if i go out with him!

lol.....its not sweet....i feel stupid....im terrible when it comes to chatting guys up.......i jus cant do it!

lol@mona!!

hahaha, yea personally I prefer giving girls my number and having them call me... haha, I don't like wasting my time calling them if they're not THAT interested.. and it would just be a waste of my time B):rolleyes:

LoooL good job...usually i take the numbers..but i have never call them... if i'm not interested i take only his number....if i'm interested...i give my number :dance_baby_wft: :DD

it was the touchy-feely thing that put me off....im a shy person....and come on....if hes like that now...wots he gona be like if i go out with him!

lol.....its not sweet....i feel stupid....im terrible when it comes to chatting guys up.......i jus cant do it!

lol@mona!!

honey you should try to change....hamishe ke nemituni injoory bashi....if you want you could remember! :DD

yh i suppose.....its hard tho.....

i know...if you want something you should fight! no pain no gain :)

baaaad! ...in life you always fight! for everything! it's not so easy...... :)

i know......but.......oh i dnt no.....im shyyyyyyyyy!

force yourself to be a bit "poroo" ....step by step....

I shot a 9mm Beretta today. Ten bullets.

Never flinched.

It was the most effing amazing thing evar !!