Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
laboojoon

delam gerefteh

ageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb halam gereftast..........................

:c

akhey superwoman is here for u amoo :air_kiss_wft: :friends::cheekkiss::console:

Ajab donyaye namardie.. :c

siamak enghadr bache mardom ro monharef nakon :punishing_wft: bechasb be oonhaye ke already monharef hastan :sneaky:

chashm maman bozorg :D !

siamak enghadr bache mardom ro monharef nakon :punishing_wft: bechasb be oonhaye ke already monharef hastan :sneaky:

chashm maman bozorg :D !

:))) :harhar_wft[1]:

bacheha vaghti deletoon gerefti try and find somethin u enjoy doing an do that..if its watching your fav comedy or whatever...its a sure fire pick-up! slapstick comedies always do it for me, dodgeball etc

dige deletoon nagire man narahan misham...bashe :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

thx sara joonam.....nazdik bood mano motad bokone :D :air_kiss_wft: :p

akh delam gereft..... :(

akhhh, keh to koshti mano ! bia ye mach behet bedam,shayad khoub shi. :dance_baby_wft:

Just to add....

Doost doktaram toye Iran hast alan...

We have been apart for about 5 years....

dele man hesabi gerefte..... I miss her a lot... a LOOOOOOOTTT

Trying to go to turkey to see her in August, but donno yet.

Anyways, ***edited out*** is a full story and what I'm trying to do to get to see her.

Last night, I got 10 SMS messages from her. Sucks that I can't reply to her phone.

Peace out,

Bob.

AKA: Ho or Hossein or Jose, or Hoser... :t

I have a Q!

I wasn't where the right place to ask would be...this one seemed to be the most approperiate thread!

I was talking to Al a few days ago and he said that if I wanted to see a doctor I had to make sure that I pick a good doctor so that they dont put me on medication for no reason at all. and he's right! but...my Q for you guys is...when do you know that you can't handle it on your own anymore? when is it time to go see a doctor? do pshycologists even help?! can they help? b/c they only know what you tell them, so how can they really understand the problem?

I already mentioned in a diff thread that I'm hoping when I go to iran in a few weeks I can solve the problem there! since I believe it's become overwhelming for me due to how much I miss iran. but the thing is....if I go there and I cant solve the problem....I'm not sure what else is there left to do! it's taking me twice as long to study for a class, and I've listened to way too many sad songs....nemikham omidamo az dast bedam ya az arezooham begzaram....

Thank you in advance. :)

Tara.

Hi Dear Tara!

Well! I have no Idea that what your problem is but...I think that whoever told you about picking a right Psychologist! He is definitely right!

I have seen a Psychologist twice...long time ago when I was in Iran! Well! I have quite a big family and I could talk to my brothers and sisters and they never left me alone! This is really important! If you talk to a right person who really listen to you and concerns about your problem, your health and your life!

There is nothing wrong with meeting a physiologist! But some of them just do the routine and give you some anti depuration or sleeping pills!

As you know it yourself! In different stages of maturity and phases of life there are some physical changes in our body! Hormones and ... which can cause some disordering in our normal mental health! They belong to those certain periods and will go away gradually!

I don't know much about your environment and family...but! If you have tried all the possible ways that you have been able to do! like talking to a wise person in your family or a good friend! Then I'll tell you there is nothing wrong with seeing a doctor! At the end! Go and see one and if you think his/her advises are useful...fair enough! and they are not going to force you to take any medicines! So! Give it a shot!

Some of these psychologist just want to do some routine talking and finish with time! But some of them really spend time with you!

So! Good luck tara! :)

P.S.

when do you know that you can't handle it on your own anymore?

When my usual methods for calming myself don't work anymore I will try to hear a solution from someone else to open my eyes to more choices!

:) the person I talked to was AL....big Al....Casy....Cacktus Jack! :D

see the thing is that when I'm sad I NEVER talk to anyone about it! I just totaly shut people out! for a few reasons: I dont want them to be worried!, gir midan dige vel nemikonan, hey migan "khoobi? chi shode? begoo dige? mitoonam komak konamaaaa....!" things like that..and I dont really want to talk when I'm sad! b/c it just makes me angry. I like to be alone....and they also try to make me go out and do stuff ke masalan roohiam avaz beshe but that doesn't help me either! so...enghadr doro bare man mipelekan ta az koore dar beram:D I know they want to help but I'm not the type of person who shares her problems! I think it's because I feel weak if I share! I wanna be in control of my life and make the bad go away all by myself! and actually I'm very good at hiding my feelings! there are a few people who know me so well that they can just tell by looking at my face that I'm not ok! even if I'm smiling or acting hyper...so I avoid them when I'm sad! :D but for the most part I'm pretty good at hiding it...just lately it's not working anymore..and people are starting to notice...so thats why I thought of a doctor..(that is if I can actuall convince myself to be totaly honest w/the doctor).

I actually had a eating disorder for a short while..but I got over that thank god!!!! but the thing is that an eating disorder is reversable...but something else may not be! (I'm not to that point yet :) but I just want to make sure that I dont get there)....

as far as what my problem is...I dont know! I think it's a bunch of little things that have been there for a while....and I'm tired of them!! and I'm totaly giving up on them..and on life!

Thank you Kourosh jan :friends:

Friends’ and relatives’ helps aside, sometimes all the impressions and expressions collide within one! Getting the right help from the right professional is never wrong! If not anything it will help you to a better self-understanding and self-organising/therapeutic strategy and tactics!

wow!! pouryaaaaa?! khejalatam dadi pesar! giving me an answer that is not sarcastic!?!?!?! I'm speechless :calm_wft: :harhar_wft[1]: j/k Thank you! Thank you! :friends:

so...I'll go to iran and If I cant solve it there I'll come back and find a doctor!

but I need to repeat to myself that doctors CAN help! and It's OK to talk to them! :)

ajab bache porroyiye in!Lol :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: khoobe chandin bar javabeto dadam tashakoram kardi!lol :punishing_wft:

are jaanam! aare dokhtaram! ya mostajerato beriz biroon o balakhonaro moratab kon ya boro picho mohrasho seft kon!lol jk :haha: :t

akheeey! I said I was kiddingggggggggggg!! :punishing_wft:

besides....I learned to be Porro from you! so blame yourself :D not my fault!

and as far as your suggestions go....mohrehaamo seft kardan seems the best one!!! khodam faghat dige zooram nemirese ke sefteshoon konam...vase hamine ke migam komak mikham digeeeeeee... :harhar_wft[1]: :harhar_wft[1]:

hey everyone....i have a problem....and only my closest friend here rele noes how i feel....its a long story so if u dont feel like reading its all good....

ok...i was dating this guy for about 5 months....and then we broke up.....becuz of my parents....and i noe it was only 5 months...but i was sooo in love...and i still am....and i swear divoone daram misham....it was a long distance relationship and we only got to see eachother once...and that made me fall for him even more....and then he wanted to move here and when i told my mom she scared him off and pretty much told him to back off from me....then we were talking one night and my dad got pissed that it was late and told him not call me anymore.......its been about 4 and 1/2 months we've been broken up....but i can't get over him...and i dont think i will....i cry more than once every single day.....and its just like every song i hear reminds me of him...and drives me even more crazy...and he gave me this necklace i wear everyday...and refuse to take it off.....i noe im young but i dont want anyone else and i felt like it there was a reason we met eachother....(ok here's the story of how we met....well one of my bestest friends from my child hood lives in houston, texas..((thats where he lived))..and she comes and visits me every summer...and last summer she came and introduced us over the phone and we saw eachothers pics...((yea yea...i noe...stupid internet Shoot...but this is different i swear)).....and we hit it off the first second we talked...we loved the same songs and like all that crap....anyways....after the first time we talked we didnt talk for like 2 weeks and then he called me and i was busy so i didnt call him back for another 2 weeks...then we started talking every single night....and we became bf/gf).....and i miss him like craaazzzyyyyy.....and my problem is that i dont rele noe how to talk to my mom about being with him...(and im not talking marriage for another like 5-6 years ppl)...to see how far we can go without my parents interfering.....bacheha nemidoonam chekar konam.......my parents dont rele like him and neither does my little sister becuz whenever we would get into arguements my little sister would make him seem like this bad guy....and say that he hurt me...but he rele didnt.....and i dunno if she was jealous or wat......een pesare eshghe mane.....mimiram barash....and im going to Iran next friday and i was thinking of talking to my grand-ma...becuz shes cool and i think she might help....but i dunno...and im sooo scared he's going to find someone else and i dont wanna loose him......:'(.......:'(...im so confused i dont even noe if all this is making sense to anyone....vali if u have any suggestions let me noe..merci..booses

<3 Samra

You just turned 18, right?

We've all been through that phase in our lives, I have had this feeling when I was a teen (12 years old was the first love experience for me and when it didn't work out I cried like a baby and was depressed for weeks) but hey you'll get over it, cuz at this age you're more emotional than rational, your instincts want you to do stuff that pleases you temporarily and not permenantly!

Particularely in your scenario, where you guys got introduced to each other initially by phone, proceeded by internet relationship which most definitely does not portray one's true being by all means! One may look great in a picture and may sound like an Angel on the phone, though the reality and true face reveals once you get to spend time/days/months and even years together!

Your feelings for him however inevitably is understandable to an extent, though your logic is at best "immature" and at worst "unrealistic" and "Blind" Please!!!! Do not get me wrong, I am not and would not attempt preaching you by such harsh comments, but both of you and especially you need to get on your lives and forfeit this so-called "Unconditional love" cuz at this age there's no such thing as "True love".

What happened to the guy? how come he doesn't call you? he gave up on you just because your parents urged him to do so? If yes, then you earned my "WOOOOOOOW" How old is he anyway? I am assuming he must be within same range age as yours. Does he cry his heart out for your parents' permission to let you guys see each other? (Although being in 2 different cities I don't know how this can be feasible, unless one of you guys sacrifices by Changing the residence/city and that is called devotion and not love just yet!). Don't be tooo shocked if you found out he is screwing some other girls! Cuz that's what guys normally would do in that age!

Sorry if I sound too straight forward and rude, but hey when someone asks for my honest opinion, I give them my true opinion!

You're tooo young, focus on your future and school, love will approach you once again, and again you'll feel the same and love him as if there's no tomorrow!

Cheers,

King Keano :punk::punk::punk::punk:

well...I'm never of any help (according to the azzmaster :D) and as you can tell I'm pretty fcuked up emotionaly since my complaint is right above yours :D but I just spent some time at the park and I think mohrehaam begi nagi ye kamaki soft shodan, goftam ye nazari bedam :)

I'm sure you know this but...you know when two people are really good friends and they totally get along! never really argue or anything like that...but then they become room-mates...and at first everything is fine but then they begin to get on eachother's nerves! its not that they dont like eachother but they each have their own habits and life style that is different from the other. sometimes they find a middle ground and sometimes they cant! no matter how much they care for eachother they are too different!!

now...this is for people who are close friends. hence..they've seen eachother more than one time and they KNOW the other person. in you're situation...you've only met the guy once! how are you so sure that he's the one for you?! you may think you completely know him. but trust me...you DON'T. I'm not saying he's a bad person..no! he may be a wonderful person...but just b/c someone is wonderful does not mean that they are THE ONE for you!!! whether you belong w/him or not is not something you'd figure out over the phone or on the net. the phrase "doori o doosti" was made for a reason :) its easy to be persuaded w/nice words and kindness when you're young....and that person may SEEM like the only one for you...but try to remember that ANY person can say nice things!!! they may mean it also!!! but most of the time it's temporary! it's from the heat of the moment or impulses! specially at younger ages. so...dont count too much on what you hear! don't base your life around it! right now is the time to focus on yourself and your future!

he's young also so you cant have too much expectations from him...since he doesnt have a career of his own! so it's not like he can just pick up and move! he has his future ahead of him and you have yours ahead of you and THAT should be your main focus! school...future...success....!!! I think you're making this guy too big/important in your mind! but if you actually step aside from the world you have created w/him you'd see that you're life is not dependant upon him! enghadr adame khoob mibini ke nagoo! so go live your life and have fun! harchi khoda bekhad...age ghesmate ham boodin ye joori be ham miresin!

--------

age kasi divonat bod , asheghesh bash. age asheghet bod , dosesh dashte bash.age dostet dasht , behesh alaghe neshon bede.age behet alaghe neshon dad , faghat ye labkhand bezan

------

make sure the other person feels the exact same way about you b4 you go head-over-heals for them!!!!

sincerely,

Tara. :friends: