Forum | Bia2.com
dodo

movie review

Guest BehnoushY

Dodo:

Is it like Mel Gibson's version of Hamlet or more than that? (I mean the mother thingy)

ok girls. well i havnt seen the hemlet. And i yet havnts seen weather or not they sleep with each other. Angelena jolie does not suite the part and niether does His movie wife. You should see there bed seen so stupid.

I dont know weather you guys have seen troy or not.

as much as i disliked that movie, id have to say, this one sucked even worse. i didnt like it. its 3 hours of bulshit. Half of the stuff they pulled out of there rear end.

Guest BehnoushY

Oh in Hamlet, the only thing is that they "french kiss" and it was kinda eww!

there is french kissing in this. at the start of the movie you see men doing it with each other. ewwwwwwwwww.

this movie has these never ending conversations that you think to your self. where did they pull that one from.

Guest BehnoushY

oh I see....

Eversince I saw Troy, I gave up watching historical movies...I mean such a great movie as Gladiator and then a great legend turning into a poor movie such as Troy!

i know. its really sad to see that. because little kids watch and think that is actually who alexandar or troy was. they build such a false image (not as in looks) but as of whom they were what they had achieved or done.

its so sad when they ruin it,.

Well Dodo, I agree, perhaps there was too much of dialogue in it, but I liked it. They're actually working on a film about "Cyrus" and they say, it's gonna be huge, so hold your breath.

BTW,

LOL at Kinge Koo****i :lol: he got raped by so many guys! :lol:

Aaberooye Kinghaa ro bordesh. :p

i found this on cyrus.

Latest Updates on: Cyrus

Cyrus Updated:

Monday 24th November 2003: Cyrus Update:

The Sultan of Brunei is believed to be one of a group of wealthy investors planning the most expensive independent film made in Britain. The £50 million movie, Cyrus, is being financed by a new London-based company called Chayaha. The screenplay is based on the extraordinary life of Cyrus the Great, who lived from 580-529 BC and founded the first Achaemenian empire in Persia. He was a notable warrior, but his fame rests upon his decisions to free all slaves in the empire, to tolerate all religions, to allow exiled Jews in Babylon to return to Jerusalem and to order his governors to treat the people as if they were their children. No starring roles have been cast, but Sean Connery is apparently being courted to play Cyrus and Angelina Jolie to be his empress.

Thanx 4 the update dodoee.

Boy Angelina is hot or what? those lips, mmmmmmmmmmm!

i know she sure is.

I feel sorry for any girl that ever has to stand next to her.

i totally think is is the hottest women that exists.

i totally think is is the hottest women that exists.

Yes definitely, IS is the hottest woman! :rolleyes: ;)

She is King's babe.

i just membered a good movie i watched, it was the incredibles.

That was a really good movie/animation.

i recommend it. its pretty cool.

i loved alexander, i saw it 3 times over the holiday weekend.

i liked the homo/heteroeroticism of his relationhip with hephaestion and roxane. if any other actor had done that role they woud have thought he was a fag, but since it was colin farrell it looks sort of convincing and good.

ha.

3 times. oh my goodness. you have good patience. but you liked the movie.

one question.

are you straight or do you swing the other way as well? :)

i loved alexander, i saw it 3 times over the holiday weekend.

i liked the homo/heteroeroticism of his relationhip with hephaestion and roxane. if any other actor had done that role they woud have thought he was a fag, but since it was colin farrell it looks sort of convincing and good.

ha.

and it's his second movie that he french kisses a guy, in the other movie he french kissed the guy for quite a long time!

someone told me this joke, it's kinda related to this topic, especialy ancient greeks bieng gay & all, but if u think it's not appropriate, feel free to censor/edit it Mr. moderator (s) [in case u find it sexist, racist any combination of "ist"] ;)

anyways: Greek v Italians

A greek and italian were sitting down one day debating who had the superior culture. the greek says, "We have the Parthenon" the italian says, "We have the Coliseum" The greek says, "We had great mathematicians" The italian says, "We had the roman empire" and so on and so on and then the greek says: "We invented sex" The Italian says: "That is true, but it was the Italians who introduced it to women"! B)

does anyone know whether it's actually true or not? :huh: id be interested to know B)

but since it was colin farrell it looks sort of convincing and good.

p.s. well, i wouldnt be surporised if colin is a bi- he's such a bad boy, probably wants to experience it both ways :p

the greek says: "We invented sex" The Italian says: "That is true, but it was the Italians who introduced it to women"! B)

lololol

thats funny, well they (the greeks) were obviously much more open to bisexual relationships, mostly amongst men, and rarely between women. i mean you are talking about a culture who encouraged older men to take young boys as lovers, and who promoted bestiality and who ate babies.

so yeah, those greeks were kinda crazy. but the romans were all about sleeping with their mothers and wild week-long orgies. so they were both pretty effed up. :lol:

3 times. oh my goodness. you have good patience. but you liked the movie.

one question.

are you straight or do you swing the other way as well? :)

oh yeah, dont get me wrong, its a kind of boring and hokey in parts, but overall its good entertainment. i sorta grew up on mary renault's serialized books about alexander the great so i have a deep affinity with the subject of his life and his conquest of the near east. plus, compared to troy and gladiator, its a lot better. best battle scenes ive ever seen.

and to answer your question... i like both. equally.

"swinging" sounds like something dirty old people do to get off. =/

says: "We invented sex" The Italian says: "That is true, but it was the Italians who introduced it to women"! B)

looooooved the joke, cant wait to spread it to some greeks who really insulted when i tell them greeks started the whole gay thing.

bisdikiani thats cool. and the way i ment as in swing is if you go the other way, its just an australian saying but i know what you about dirty old people.

the way i ment as in swing is if you go the other way, its just an australian saying but i know what you about dirty old people.

LOL, it's funny how neither one of you guys gets the other's point! :lol:

Put it in the 5th. gear! :rolleyes: ;)

the greek says: "We invented sex" The Italian says: "That is true, but it was the Italians who introduced it to women"! B)

lololol

thats funny, well they (the greeks) were obviously much more open to bisexual relationships, mostly amongst men, and rarely between women. i mean you are talking about a culture who encouraged older men to take young boys as lovers, and who promoted bestiality and who ate babies.

so yeah, those greeks were kinda crazy. but the romans were all about sleeping with their mothers and wild week-long orgies. so they were both pretty effed up. :lol:

Wow! Thanx Bisdikiani for the piece of info! I had no idea it actually happened! :o :o :o :o I thought it was more fiction based! B) Do u know the reason behind it? I mean behind them encouraging bi relationships and old men having younger male lovers? To increase prosperity and secure a place in the heaven, perhaps :huh: ? ewwwwwww :blink: :blink: :blink: