Forum | Bia2.com
dodo

movie review

well nothing happens to him, you see his friend is going for class president, and at the end of his speech he has to have a skitt, but he does'nt have one, And nepolean (the nerd) decides to dance and thats when the school likes him. i wouldnt put the movie under a chick flik at all.

but when you watch it. take note of the brothers for of speech and what he says, and notice that he wears the same sox. (i know, i pay too much attention to detail). One of my fave lines, from the brother is "dont be jelous that id be chatting to hot babes all day).

its a good movie.

let me know if you watch it.

so we can go into discussion about it. lol

How were you able to post as a guest????

I can't view the forum without siging in!!!

the "signing in" process has been changed, so cheaters can get caught!!! if u know what i mean lol!!! :lol::lol::lol:

well nothing happens to him, you see his friend is going for class president, and at the end of his speech he has to have a skitt, but he does'nt have one, And nepolean (the nerd) decides to dance and thats when the school likes him. i wouldnt put the movie under a chick flik at all.

but when you watch it. take note of the brothers for of speech and what he says, and notice that he wears the same sox. (i know, i pay too much attention to detail). One of my fave lines, from the brother is "dont be jelous that id be chatting to hot babes all day).

its a good movie.

the "signing in" process has been changed, so cheaters can get caught!!! if u know what i mean lol!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I know!

But if you tried to relate that to me, I have never cheated with different user names!

its a good movie.

I know!

But if you tried to relate that to me, I have never cheated with different user names!

wel, im glad to hear it babe!!! :):):) so it shouldnt really bother u then ;)

its a good movie.

I know!

Absolutely not, just wanted to clear things up! ;)

I believe in ethics. :rolleyes:B)

its a good movie.

I know!

Absolutely not, just wanted to clear things up! ;)

I believe in ethics. :rolleyes:B)

it's good that u believe in ethics!! its a scarcity these days!! ;)

One of my histroical figures, Alexander the Great is coming out next week ... . but there is already anger from the Greeks that he was bisexual .... .... .. but I do not know what they are talking about. Back in those times .... it was a normal thing, unlike today. Personally I dislike bisexual people b/c they are greedy and wants both sides.

I know that Alexander the Great was bi .... you know why .. . when his best friend Hephaestion was sick and dying .. Alexander was very affected by his sickness and death. It affected him in a way that his world seem to end... and was very sucidial after that. And I from personal experience felt that way when the EX dump me, ..... I became very distrubed and sadden. So that to me tells me that Alexander had a love affair with Hephaestion, ... his best friend and boyfriend.

oooowww 1 last thing ... I do not know why the " Greeks " are so upset about .. Alexander was Macedonian NOT Greek!!!

Greeks and Persians were in allaince together to defate King Phillip and his son Alexander . .. . I think the Greeks are trying to cash in on something they never own!!! <_<

I repate ... Alexander was Macedonian ... and not Greek!!! If you remember ... he rape and destory all western Greek cities before marching into Persia.

http://www.skidmore.edu/academics/classics/courses/2000spring/hi361f/alexmosaic-large.jpg' target='_blank'>

alexmosaic-large.jpg

alexander.jpg

myalexander3.jpg

The King of Persia

:ph34r:

i cant wait to see Alexander. IM counting down hours. its going to come to the us before it hits australia. (as usaul) pity its not an international release. But there are other ways of watching it. So i will be taking pleasure in that.

I just hope the movie doesnt turn out to be any thing of a shity movie like troy. It should be really good.

I just saw preview for the new movie called "mohammad.. the last prophet" it looks pretty good, but it's cartoon like the prince of egypt but it's our phrophet.

I als heard googoosh has a movie or documentary comin out called googoosh irans daughter. It looks good. I think it's in stores now. ;)

I recommend "Alexander" to every one to watch. Just Fantabulous movieB)

9 1/3 ;)

What up mama shirazi? :rolleyes:

that' s good enough I guess ;) Not much is up king... and u? how u doin? btw, did u go 2 the dariush concert with hooman kamran and them?

Yes I did Tina jaan, it was fantabulous, Kamran & Hooman really impressed me with their show, very Americanized show! B)

When I said Americanized, I just meant the show, and not the songs or anything.

The choreographies and dancers. also pyro-technics. very entertaining indeed. they will soon make a nice video out of it, and broadcast it on staelleite TVs.

She was Ok,

And Dariush had one of his best performances that I've ever seen, he sang tuned and impeccably.

so keano you recommend the movie <_<

i was really hanging to see it until i read so much bad reviews.

but i will still see it. i just hope i wont walk out of it. 3 hours is a bit too long for my atention span.

its not out in aus yet.

can you tell me what the director/writer brought out more in the movie. Like was it alexander's life or his wars, his friends? What aspects of him did the director make it stand out more? :)

ok, i watched 2/3rd of the movie last night.

That was not a movie, I felt like i was at school and i was listening to my boring old history teacher.

So far the movie is shocking.

Very disapointed. THe dialog or more or less the plot would have been totally lost if it wasnt for the narrator.

Oh and those never ending conversations. SOOOO boring.

the movie didnt manage to capture how alexander was whom he was. All it showed or may i say they "TOLD" was what part of the world he took over.

Thank goodness i didnt go to the movies to watch that. because i would have walked out of that. half way.

The movie felt like i was skim reading a book, and only just reading few lines of a chapter.

I had really high hopes for this movie. But i was very disapointed.

the only thing i enjoyed about it was like the 20 seconds of the film when it showed the persians. I totally loved the costumes and the male's hats it reminded me of those persian story books i use to read when i was little.

And about king daruis. there is only like 20-30 seconds of him on the screen. He suited the part good. and the director captured it very well. But that was about it. even though he didnt speek a word. (keano i was waiting to see what was so good about daruis.)

Although ill watch the rest of the movie tonight. but i highly dont think its going to get better.

Then again, thats MY oponion. thats what I thought about it.

well i havent watched all of it. OH yeah and about the mother thing. thats what made the movie a bit too sick, Like she was always talking to him so suductivly. it was too much and too sickening.

But then again. Maybe you should watch it, Coz you might like. But seriously so far i dislike it very much.

So it's tru! ewwwww! at first when I saw angelina jolie in the movie, I thought she would be his wife, lover, not Mother!!! grosss! but that's what happened in the story right? or did they make it up?