Forum | Bia2.com
dodo

movie review

Guest BehnoushY

I like both Karimi & Milani...I like them even more together!!! ;)

I haven't seen Vakoneshe Panjom...the last movie I saw from Milani is Nimeye Penhan...I love this movie!

yeah, I thought it would be an ultra- feminist film, but it gave a fair view on both men and women in our society!

A very intriguing story!

Guest Pedram

The best movie that I have ever seen is Marmoolak. I liked the performance. It took me back to my country, the memories I had in Iran, and It was a fun piece of classical solid comedy void of any sexual content whatsoever and totally expressive of a culturally constrained country. I just regret that my friends missed their chance to have their exprience as I did since the move was removed after 2 weeks I presume.

Pedram

Just watched the village, highly recommended to the fans of thriller/drama.

From the director of 6th sense, unbreakable and signs.

"The forgotten" If you haven't watched it yet, the King strongly recommends you to do so!

Only if you were impressed by "Signs" go for this!

Click here to watch the trailer! trust me it's worth it!

;)

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/theforgotten/

Guest maheshabe14

i saw shark tale today...itss soooooooooooooo funnnyyyy..i recommend u see it ;) and keano ur queen plays in it ;)

i saw shark tale today...itss soooooooooooooo funnnyyyy..i recommend u see it ;) and keano ur queen plays in it ;)

Angelina you mean?

yes...i dont know of any other queens

how about maheshabe14?

shes at the bottom of the list

How about the top?

Guest maheshabe14
shes at the bottom of the list

How about the top?

really???

i watched home on the range ( it think that is what its called ) Its great movie, so cute very nice humor. loved it.

cant wait to see sharks tail.

i watched nepolean dynomite twice, i really like it. esp the way he talks and acts, its a very arty farty movie, I througly enjoyed it, Not every one will like it, its not every ones cuppa tea, its about this nerd, who manages to get on top with his personality. I thought the acting in it was Great. Top movies, if your into your arty farty movie.

yeah, i was actually reading the review on it the otha day, and apparently it's one of a kind ;) .... not ur typical chick flick! i defiantly wanna watch it!!! what happens to the nerd guy @ the end?

Guest dodoee

well nothing happens to him, you see his friend is going for class president, and at the end of his speech he has to have a skitt, but he does'nt have one, And nepolean (the nerd) decides to dance and thats when the school likes him. i wouldnt put the movie under a chick flik at all.

but when you watch it. take note of the brothers for of speech and what he says, and notice that he wears the same sox. (i know, i pay too much attention to detail). One of my fave lines, from the brother is "dont be jelous that id be chatting to hot babes all day).

its a good movie.

let me know if you watch it.

so we can go into discussion about it. lol

well nothing happens to him, you see his friend is going for class president, and at the end of his speech he has to have a skitt, but he does'nt have one, And nepolean (the nerd) decides to dance and thats when the school likes him. i wouldnt put the movie under a chick flik at all.

but when you watch it. take note of the brothers for of speech and what he says, and notice that he wears the same sox. (i know, i pay too much attention to detail). One of my fave lines, from the brother is "dont be jelous that id be chatting to hot babes all day).

its a good movie.

let me know if you watch it.

so we can go into discussion about it. lol

How were you able to post as a guest????

I can't view the forum without siging in!!!