Forum | Bia2.com
dodo

movie review

the long awaited Episode III is coming out next year!! :D Which is good, becuase I don't want Star Wars and Spider Man to go head to head like back in 2002. I hated that!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

i watched shriek2 and garfield, well lets say, shriek2 is not half is funny as the the first one. i didnt enjoy it much. this one was much aimed for kids as for the first one had a bit more adult humer in it. so much much disapointed, but i would have to say the detailing they had done in it, it was absoulutly fabuuuuuuuuuuuu baby.

Garfield: as being a huuuuuuuuuuuge fan of the cartoon, the movie disapointed me sooooooooo much. not as funny, he wasnt as lazy, and as fun. so both of the movies were a big downfall for me. unhappy.

but i cant wait till spider man wo hoo, i wish you could watch it in 3d, how exciting would that be.

no more spectacular "lord of the rings" or "star wars" movie to look forward to this year..... :( <_<

I know :( tell me about it :(

Spider Man 2 is nearly approaching us! :D:wub:

Guest BehnoushY

ATTENTION..........ATTENTION!

I need help guys...I wanna buy my cousin 2 of the "lord of the rings" dvds and I'm not sure which 2 to buy since I haven't seen any of them...quite odd but.... So which 2 do you suggest???

Guest BehnoushY

I know aziz but he's seen them all...he just wants to have them...and after our discussion, he said he only wanted 2 of them (I don't have money to buy him all!!!) :unsure: :blink: :rolleyes:

Oh ok. Then I suggest the 2nd & 3rd one WITHOUT A DOUBT!! Avali ham khoobe vali 2vomi & 3vomi are smtng else ;)

DEFINATELY 2 & 3

I didn't like how they ended the 3rd!! engari sar o tahesho be ham avordand! <_<

they could have portrayed the crowning much better!! :(

Yes, I agree.

Vali hala mogheye in chiza nist, biya 1 kam ghosse bekhorim ke tabestoon az in filma nadarim bebinim :(

Peter Jackson is working on a new adaptation of KING KONG!! what a waste of talent!! :(

more FANTASY moviiiiiiiiies plz!! :angry:

Peter Jackson is working on a new adaptation of KING KONG!! what a waste of talent!! :(

more FANTASY moviiiiiiiiies plz!! :angry:

I TOTALY agree :angry:

i saw doge ball, last night. must say quite funny. but a bit stupid funny. id have to say im starting to think that ben stiller is a bit of a freak. his wife plays in that movie, and he paid for the movie. he get his wife to get with a nother women and a man. a bit wierd if you ask me. and his character is a bit over the top.

and his character is a bit over the top.

they usually are! ;)

anyway, I love some of Stiller's movies!! :D

his "meeting the parents"!!lol ...sooooooo true!!lol :lol:

meet the parents was a good movie. cant wait for the next one. it should be good. have you seen his new movie doge ball. or in persian (vasati) :lol: his character was freaky to me. becasue he made the movie. i think it was a bit sick and twisted. but that is my oponion

Lol!! :lol: no I haven’t! :D ;)

The majority of movies done by the stars of "Saturday Night Live" are least said TWISTED and OVER-the-TOP!! <_< It’s a weird kind of American humour that not always appeal to me! :huh: ;)

ill second you on that. i dont find that really funny, its more, stupid then funny to me. but it us sick and twisted.

ill second you on that. i dont find that really funny, its more, stupid then funny to me. but it us sick and twisted.

no doubt!! ;)

i saw the movie, white girls last night. the movie is made by two of the wayne brothers. the wayne brothers are FBI agents, and they keep screwing up there projects, so they accidenty are fallen to another project or assignement, where they have to protect these two rich girls sisters, from getting kidnapped in the hamptens. so they end up dressing as them and .....

this movie was one of those movies where things go wrong. quite a bit of slap stick comedy. there wasnt much good acting. watch it if you want to smile.

i saw the movie, white girls last night. the movie is made by two of the wayne brothers. the wayne brothers are FBI agents, and they keep screwing up there projects, so they accidenty are fallen to another project or assignement, where they have to protect these two rich girls sisters, from getting kidnapped in the hamptens. so they end up dressing as them and .....

this movie was one of those movies where things go wrong. quite a bit of slap stick comedy. there wasnt much good acting. watch it if you want to smile.

dodo jan, just a little correction, the movie is called White Chicks & it was made by the Wayans brothers ;)

i did. mr smarty pants. but i just didnt watch one movie. the other movie i was watching some asian movie. (subtittled). i cant remeber the name. Im very forgetful. and id probably will be making more mistakes. :p