Forum | Bia2.com
dodo

movie review

dodo, I loved the fockers cuz of the whole inlaw thing that is so familiar! ;)

the first movie was almost a chapter in my own life!lol :)))

so are the curves MORE? :D

ohhhh i didnt like meet the fockers, although the first one i liked it alot.

oh pourya the women in this movie have currrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrves. Now role your tounge and say currrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrves. looool

i liked meet the parents better 2 i just think meet the fockers was funny in a few places but meet the parents was funny all around

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULVEZ!lol khoofe?lol  :)))

49396[/snapback]

afareeen pourya :)))

loool

noooooooo

its

the

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

in curves that make it curve.

i liked meet the parents better 2 i just think meet the fockers was funny in a few places but meet the parents was funny all around

49397[/snapback]

totally agree with you. :friends:

DONYA

youve got to see, after the sunset or after sunset. cant quite recall the name. but its a must see movie. THis movie i totally recommend. its funny witty, Its just a great movie. I know you will enjoy it.

well in the past few weeks i have watched a bit of movies. so im gonna give a quick review on them.

charlie and chocolate factory. will i would like to say Johnny depp was amazing in it. his acting was fantastic. i thought the movie was doner very clever and nicely but some themes annoyed me because you see a movie has to be set at a time, first this movie was like based in maybe the 70's and then there was some themes where it could have been made in these days. :bash: if compared to the first one, i would say the first one was better, maybe that is due to the fact that i watched that as a child and when you watch a movie like that its amazing. overal a great job, recommend to all ages.

fever pitch: i loved this movie i thought it was great, such a cute little romace comedy, i thought the idea of it was great, i really really enjoyed this one, A must see

brother bear: aww animation. i love animation, i cant watch them all day, this little one was great. A good one to see

must love dogs. boring, boring stupid, dumb, nope not worth seeing, its sucha predictble movie.

im trying to think what else i have seen oh yeah.

Rize: this was more of a doco, its about hip hop clowning, at the poor ends of LA, i really thought it was something different and interesting, and boy can they move there a.s.s

ok that is it for now, when i think of more, i will add. but i know i have seen more then these.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>DONYA</span></span>

youve got to see, after the sunset or after sunset. cant quite recall the name. but its a must see movie. THis movie i totally recommend. its funny witty, Its just a great movie. I know you will enjoy it.

yes ur right it is very cute :wub: :DD

I finally watched madagascar today! a bit slow in story but it has its moments! I loved the bisexual lemur king Julian (voice of Sasha Cohen aka Ali G)! :)) :)) :))

madagascar-poster03.jpg :haha:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>DONYA</span></span>

LOL, I first thought this was for me :damn::)))

LOL, I first thought this was for me :damn::)))

akhey ur such a cutie :gentleman_in_wft[1]: :DD

Pourya jan in film ro didi ?

na, vali yadame vaghti oomad! dastanesham midoonam!

age az oon khoshet oomad, ye filme sooedi hast ke kheili jaayeze ham borde! ghashange:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113720/

cartel_la_belleza_cosas.jpg

Malmö 1943, durante la Segunda Guerra Mundial, entre el primer día de colegio, tras la Navidad, y el final de curso, antes de las vacaciones de verano. Stig, apodado el Estocolmer, comparte con sus compañeros de clase el interés adolescente por los misterios del sexo. Pronto descubre antes que nadie algo que no comparte con ellos: tiene un affair con su profesora, Viola, que está casada con Kjell, un vendedor ambulante de lencería y ropa interior de señora. Kjell, que se apoda a si mismo Frank porque vende más, es amante de la ginebra, de Beethoven y de Mahler y aunque está enamorado de su mujer, ocasionalmente le es infiel. Al tiempo que tiene sus encuentros amorosos con Viola, Stig desarrolla una fuerte amistad con Frank. Naturalmente, esta alianza tarde o temprano debe llegar a su fin...

Autor teatral, novelista, crítico cinematográfico y director del nuevo cine sueco de los sesenta que pasaría del romanticismo formalista de Elvira Madigan a la épica social de Adalen 31 o la crónica lírica de Joe Hill, Bo Widerberg, al igual que sus compañeros de generación, tuvo que sufrir la comparación con Ingmar Bergman contra el cual tuvo su particular rebelión.

Con habilidad para el trazo y profunda humanidad en la descripción Widerberg presenta en La belleza de las cosas una serie de figuras que oscilan entre lo patético y lo tierno.

La_belleza_de_las_cosas.jpg

La belleza de las cosas (1995)

(Lust och fägring stor)

Dirección y Guión: Bo Widerberg

Director de Fotografía: Morten Bruus

Dirección artística: Palle Arestrup

Producido por Per Holst

Intérpretes:

Johan Widerberg (Stig)

Marika Lagercrantz (Viola)

Thomas Von Brömseen (Frank)

alan zang zadam beh club,goft darim film ro ! :) 4 shanbeh keh bargardam,nigash mikonam hatman.

eyval Pourya 5 stars . :clap2: