Forum | Bia2.com
dodo

movie review

Well guys yesterday i saw two movies. i saw Troy. we ended up walking towards the end. I found the movie really boring, And although they spent so much money on the movie, you think to your self could they not have done any better job of it. I dont really recomond the movie, enless you like ancient sawrd fighting. Through out the movie i some times felt like i was watching some classic 60's movie. there were barely any talking through out the movie. SO if the movie Troy is some thing you have been longing to see, be parpared to be disappointed. Id say wait for the video. And also there were too many aussie actors in it. And they could have done a better job by choosing another person for Helen. Over all. id give it a 1.5/5

The other movie i saw was Mean Girls. I was quite funny, Couple of very funny senes. But towards the end it started to be a bit of those movies that tried to get a message through. Its not too much of a teen flick, although the acting in it is really good. And well suited to the actors. id give it a 3/5.

So guys please, disguss your latest movie that you have seen

Hmmmm!

I was preparing to go and see Troy tomorrow, wow r u sure it was boring????? well the first preview of it that I saw 6 months ago in theatre seemed so spectacular, but then when I saw the longer preview, I got turned off, cuz it contained too much computerized special effects.

"Day after tomorrow" is the one that I can't wait to see (May24).

keano take my word, its boooooooooooring. And also not all movies live up to there trailers. lol. I surely am not going to watch day after tommorow. i dont like movies that try and forcast the future. I think the world is depressing enough.

Really???/

I like Sci-Fi and films about the future. ;)

TROY is in my opinion a relatively good movie, while it stays faithful to Homer’s HISTORY!!

it is a HOLLYWOOD pretty-boy motion-picture per se, but than again "the whole" triangle love-affair" is portrayed by Homeros as one between beautiful individuals!!

it is boring if you are not a fan of long historic movies!!

the fighting scenes are somewhat long, but mostely justified and in accordance with Homer’s account!! the movie has not as much comp. special effects as one might expect!! (far more in Gladiator)!!

cheers, B)

Pourya@bia2.com

Yeah ITHE DAY AFTER TOMORROW is awesome...I'll watch it this week

Another movie I'm still dyin to see is HOUSE OF SAND AND GOF b/c they didnt show it here...*cry*

Really cheghadr bonita?????

Why haven't they showed it there yet???? hhhmmmm.

anyway I honestly think Shohreh wasn't that great in it, and frankly couldn't figure out how she even got nominated. her acting was so fake!

that's my opinion though, and doesn't mean I am right. ;)

well about house of sand and fog, i was so really looking forward to seeing that. wich was about two years ago because i read the book and i thought it was very good, but when the movie came out. Now that was such a disappointment. It was so long and boring, and as usaul the book was 30 times better. And the ending they ruined it. they took a big short cut in it. And there was a scene in the movie where ben kingsly said some thing supposebly in persian, but i dont know what he said. i dont even think it was persian.

LoooooooooL seriously?

Mmmh but I think I should watch it maself and tell u if I liked it ;)

LooooooooL Dodo jan Ben Kingsley tried to speak Farsi? Haahahahaha... :p

Keano jan u gotta know, Germany's always a lil bit too behind! LoooL! I dunno...I mean the movie's actor was oscar nominated so I can't really figure out why they didn'T show it here... :( :blink: :unsure:

OMG!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS, YOU GOT TO SEE THIS MOVIE CALL THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW!!

I was watching spanish futbal on TV and a Spanish commerical of that movie came up, and I was floored!!! I LOVE END OF THE WORLD MOVIES!!

THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW, should be a rocking good movie!!! I cringed when I saw NYC englufed by a huge tidal wave..... :o :o :o :o :o :(:(:(:(

that movie.. and SPIDER MAN 2

The other night i tried to watch the movie "Envy" with ben stiller and jack black. it was so slow and the story line so stupid that i could only watch the first half an hour. I saw the movie 13 going on 30 with Jennifer Garner (my fav actress) What a good movie. This movie is i think for girls. It had such sweet romance and the story was really nice. it was a very well done movie, well in my opinion any way. So check that one out girls.

How can u say that Troy is boring??? :o I just saw it tonight and I have to say that it's a great movie!! Not as good as The Gladiator but still good. kheyli hayejan dasht... B) & and Brad Pitt is soooooooo good! :wub:

How can u say that Troy is boring??? :o I just saw it tonight and I have to say that it's a great movie!! Not as good as The Gladiator but still good. kheyli hayejan dasht... B) & and Brad Pitt is soooooooo good! :wub:

Aso jan, I like your "taste"!! ;) :p

not in BRAD though!!looooooool :o :lol:

the movie!!! ;) :p :D

I LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV that kind of movie! (talking about Troy).

I truely have a passion for movies like Lord Of The Rings, Galdiator, Troy, What was the 1 w/ Mel Gisbon called??? Ohhhh I can't remeber it! 1 chizi to mayehaye Gladiator bood, anyway, THAT lool, etc...

Altough Troy is SOOOO computerized & stuff & u feel like u're watching a Star Trek-like movie, I still want to see it.

I just wish they didn't use so much computer animation, kind of ruins it :rolleyes:

I truely have a passion for movies like Lord Of The Rings, Galdiator, Troy, What was the 1 w/ Mel Gisbon called???

Tannaz khanoom U R the FIRST Iranian girl i've met that actually admits that she likes "lord of the rings"!!! :o :o :):D ;)

MY KIND OF GIRL!!! :wub:

looooooooool!! ;) B)

OMG!!!! :o are u kidding me?? I LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV Lord Of The Rings!!!!!!! Aslan MAHSHARE! Harcheghadr ham keh negashoon konam (the trilogy) khaste nemisham.

OMG!!!! :o are u kidding me?? I LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV Lord Of The Rings!!!!!!! Aslan MAHSHARE! Harcheghadr ham keh negashoon konam (the trilogy) khaste nemisham.

as i said,

MY KIND of GIRL!!! ;)

ONE OF THE KIND!!! ;) ;) :p

Aso jan, I like your "taste"!! ;) :p

not in BRAD though!!looooooool :o :lol:

the movie!!! ;) :p :D

loool I'm glad that u like my "taste"! :D

you know a stupid movie I caught on tv once.. it was call Orange County. Damn that was a stupid @ss movie and boring as hell!! <_<

I heard that Gigi is worse... who saw Gigi??

Do u mean GIGLI?? If yes, I heard it sucked SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad.

Well, I'm not surprised. Some of these ppl make so many movies in a row that they end up doing extremely bad at the box office.

Do u mean GIGLI?? If yes, I heard it sucked SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad.

Well, I'm not surprised. Some of these ppl make so many movies in a row that they end up doing extremely bad at the box office.

hey the movie (almost) destroyed J-Lo's career!!

and her lovely BUTT too!!lol :o :o :o <_< ;)

Cuz 1/2 of it was airbrushed away from the poster!!! :(:(:(

D**N HOLLYWOOD!!loooooooooooooooool :angry: :angry: :angry:

WHO are these HOLLYWOOD-people who even DARE to mess with this int. acclaimed booty!!??????loooooooooooool :lol::D :p ;)

Pourya: come on dude! :rolleyes: You know there is only one way to destory a booty like hers!! :p

Pourya: come on dude! :rolleyes: You know there is only one way to destory a booty like hers!! :p

well I wouldn't say "destroy"!!!looooooooool :lol::D :p ;)

Last night i watched Euro trip. it had quite nice humer, at times it got a bit out of its bounds. but it was good. If you like your American pie, road trip, you will enjoy this movie, No famous actors, but quite good acting. "scouty doesnt know, scouty doesnt know" that is just one of the lines in it.