Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
"Mmeeoow"

~~Send Your Love~~

sending love to all bia2 friens. :air_kiss_wft: :air_kiss_wft: :air_kiss_wft: :air_kiss_wft: :air_kiss_wft:

Sending my love forever and always to my Agha Joon....Baba Bozorge man...I'm so sorry I couldnt be with you in your final days...I will never forgive myself...

Rest In Peace....

:sadangel:

I send my love to one of my best friends who just lost a loved one. May she rest in peace!

I send my love to all cats of the world! Especially the pashmaloo & khepel cats.

I send my love to all cats of the world! Especially the pashmaloo & khepel cats.

u mean me??? :harhar_wft[1]: heheh (khepel) :dance_baby_wft:

I send my love to my aaabji dodo ke ye maahe nadidamesh!!! miss you!

my love goes to all of my khengool friends down here...........

and the pishi's

and .....................um,,, hamin digeh :t

sending my love to ramona joon!! :wub: hope you had a happy birthday khanoomi!! :flowers3jq:

aww merci amelia khanoom gol ke be yadam bodi :air_kiss_wft:

We miss you too Lolita joon!! and Happy Happy B-Day Ramona!!! :clap2: :friends: :dance_baby_wft:

merci merci agha mahnand :friends:

Happy belated Birthday Ramona, I hope you had a fantabulous day!

keangoooooliiiii merci az 2-3 ta tabriky ke gofti ama email yadet raft bezani ke kamel beshe tabrikat lol ama merciiiiii kado yadet nare :friends:

mwa mwa mwa happy birthday ramona khanum. wishing you the best of best. mwa mwa :air_kiss_wft: :air_kiss_wft: :air_kiss_wft:

merci dodo khanoom gol :friends:

Ramona has been away on a longer trip, she'll be back in early october!

Abji khoshgele I've tabriked you already but here comes another mach! :air_kiss_wft: hehe!

khan dadash joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonam merci merci ham baray email ke zadi ham inke be yade abje kocholot bodi!!

koli zoghidam be yadam bodi :air_kiss_wft:

I send my love to all poor lesbian girls which doesn't know nothing about ''sex''. hahahaha

this one goes to Ram ram bi marefat...... :huglove:

aww merci shahradi joon..

right back at u :air_kiss_wft:

I send my love to the all mice of ''Madreseh Moush ha''. :dance_baby_wft: :clap2:

this one goes to Ram ram bi marefat...... :huglove:

aww merci shahradi joon..

right back at u :air_kiss_wft:

eh,,, che ajab abji goli!!!! lol

jigareto :huglove:

I send my love to all poor lesbian girls which doesn't know nothing about ''sex''. hahahaha

merci azizam for your love... vali to khabar nadari faghat fekr mikoni ke "know nothing"

lolita joon behesh begoo

merci azizam for your love... vali to khabar nadari faghat fekr mikoni ke "know nothing"

lolita joon behesh begoo

Ufffffff ... to ba Lolita va man,3 taei touy-e Jaccuzy khuneh man... ummm... delucious and hot ... :dance_baby_wft: :brows:

lolita joon behesh begoo

Ufffffff ... to ba Lolita va man,3 taei touy-e Jaccuzy khuneh man... ummm... delucious and hot ... :dance_baby_wft: :brows:

areh,, jadoogar ba lolita khoob ba dildo tartibeto midan siamak :t :))):)))

Today I send my luv to my dadashe golam... miss u so much and cant wait to see u in 9 dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys :dance_baby_wft: :air_kiss_wft:

Today I send my luv to my dadashe golam... miss u so much and cant wait to see u in 9 dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys :dance_baby_wft: :air_kiss_wft:

I miss him too ... Kojast in Kako Amir ? salam-e man ro behesh beresoun keh bahas ye mache abdar bekonamesh in bacheh ro :dance_baby_wft:

lolita joon behesh begoo

areh,, jadoogar ba lolita khoob ba dildo tartibeto midan siamak :t :))):)))

ahhhhhhh... pas tartibe to ro ghablan dadan keh injuri gelout gerefteh ? ha kako ? :)))

Guest triple555

i send my love to my very good friend soon to be a mother!! :wub: :wub: