Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
"Mmeeoow"

~~Send Your Love~~

shoma maro agha Shahab seda kon :D jk :;): :v

voh voh voh !! az key tahala shoma shodin Agha Shahab, koochooloo ?!?! :haha: :harhar_wft[1]:

btw: I think Al fell sleep on this thread :damn::bounce: :harhar_wft[1]:

all my love all my prayers and all my thoughts are with sepi and her family. im so sorry.

I just got the news....

Dear Sepi,

I am so very sorry to hear about this. I do not know how it is like to lose someone that close and much less one's own mother; we have one one and one only. But Sepi dear, (as far as I know) at the very least you and your family got to spend one last Mother's Day in your mother's wonderful company before she left you. My deepest sympathy for you and you family.

My love goes to Sepi and the rest of her family.... :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

May her soul rest in peace .....& May her memories be cherished throughout eternity :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

With All respect :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

shahrad

wow, I don't even know what to say, I'm so sorry Sepideh jan! :(

My prayers have been and will always be with your family!

May God bless you and your family. While I can't do much to take away your pain and sorrow, I hope that with all the love surrounding your family during these times you can draw strength to move on, find peace, and remember all the warm, loving memories of your dearest mother!

:gentleman_in_wft[1]:

Omid

oh my goshhh :( I'm sooooo sorry sepi jaan !! :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

I really dont know what to say other than the fact that I know she's in a good place, and that she's watching over you! hmmm....when I went through the same thing I had a lot of support from my family and friends and I'm sure that you do also. which is great !! I cant explain the pain that comes from such tragedy b/c I've never experienced any other pain that was even remotly close to this but I can assure you that over time, she becomes more and more alive to you. when it gets easier to remember her, you feel her in your heart and you feel that she is with you at all times eventhough you cant see her. A feeling of harmony and content appears once you feel that death is not the end. her body may be gone but her soul is very much alive and with you!

May her soul rest in peace and her memories kept alive in your heart :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

my love goes to Sepi joon and her family.. i'm sorry to hear bout this :( .. omidvarak ke ghame akahret bashe azizam..

May god bless her soal :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

sepideh joon

i am so speechless

i am so sorry to hear about this

i hope that her soul rests in peace and i send all of my love to u and ur family

i love u soo much azizam

har moghe ke khasti i am here to talk

:air_kiss_wft: :gentleman_in_wft[1]: :air_kiss_wft:

I am shocked, I never expected this, and wasn't prepared to hear it either!!!

I learned about this a couple of hours ago, but it shook me so hard that I couldn't post and extend my condolences to our dear and lovely Sepideh!

Sepideh jaan!

From the bottom of my heart I send my most sincerest simpathy to you and your beloved family, may your mom's soul rest in peace!

We're all here for you at any time, any occasion, should you need us girlie, I have known you for over 2 years now, and you can count on me and my emotional support in full and at any time!

My condolences to you and your entire family Sepi jaan!

Your older brother/friend

Keano

Sepi joon, may she rest in peace....she is in a better place now and looking down and smiling at you and your family. All our love is with you and your family and know that you will one day be reunited with her in happiness and joy.

I know I sent my love to sepi earlier but I really want to send it again :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

the more I think about what happened the more all the delhore, tars, narahati, asabaniyat, and all the other sad feelings that I had yrs ago when I lost my mom is coming back to me. I guess I had forgotten how horrible it felt !! it's been a long time since I thought about it.... it's too bad we cant turn back time...but I really want to give you a hug right now sepi jaan. :gentleman_in_wft[1]: I hope you're ok....

sepideh azizam

vaghty ke sob in khabaro shenidam tamame roz ghamgin boodam va hamash be fekret boodam.be to azizam va khanevadat tasliyat migam va az khooda mikham ke be hamatoon sabr bede.Azizam midooni ke har koomaki ke bekhay ma hame inja hastim barat.

OMG :(:(

Sepideh jan :

man balad nistam harfaye ghashang ghashang bezanam :( ama khob man ta 1 ghadamiye in mozoo raftam pass haleto nemigam kolan ama ta hoodoodi dark mikonam :( az khoda ham mikham ke be U va khanevadat sabr bede va roohe madareto shad kone vaghan kheyli motasefam va tasliat migam :( :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

All my love goes to Sepi,,,,,,, Hope you are feeling better.... :air_kiss_wft: :air_kiss_wft: :air_kiss_wft:

shahrad :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

sending my love to all ppl who are suffering...have suffered or God forbid are going to in the future...

I send my love to my mom again :air_kiss_wft: RIP to my mom.

:gentleman_in_wft[1]: me 2 azizam

manam hamintor :gentleman_in_wft[1]: :gentleman_in_wft[1]: :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

manam hamintor :gentleman_in_wft[1]: :gentleman_in_wft[1]: :gentleman_in_wft[1]:

me too

me too

Add me 2 the list!