Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
"Mmeeoow"

~~Send Your Love~~

Bah bah che thread sexy shod inja!

Amoo ghombole khoshgele man, Dodsy Modsy Queen and now Hauleen mama. Love you guys all, and right now FEDEXing my hottest love to all you folks! :huglove:

^^^^

:wub:

^^^ That and:

I send my love to all Pandas of the world (Especially the baby pandas)

QoMDCCex0mtm194gslBu21XTo1_500.jpg

I send my love to all khoshgel iranian girls.... :huglove:

Sending love to the sun to bring spring/summer earlier

eh... you need vacation,hottie sun ,mediterrean sea,coktails and good music... :brows:

^^^

Sia khaan doost daarand hame be maanande khodeshoon vekaalati zendegi konand, va ella boring hastand! :winkiss:

Send my love, affection and great respect for my Parents that I have missed Them so much :( and this summer I can not go to L.A to see Them :damn: , I hope see Them in Istanbul. :clap2:

I send my love to all the zebras of the world. Zebras always look better in black and white stripes, solid white zebras are cute, but I like the striped ones better! All in all I love them all!

I just spoke to a group of black and white zebras they are sending lots and lots and lots of love back. :huglove:

Bah bah, che shavad! :huglove:

I send love and affection to all political prisoners in Iran, I'm with you, we fight together .down with islamic republic .

I send love and affection to all political prisoners in Iran, I'm with you, we fight together .down with islamic republic .

Hehe, not to be a party pooper, but I have a question and I hope you'd answer honestly. You make such patriotic comments very often, therefore my question is how do you fight alongside those brave people in Iran who despite the oppression and atrocity of the IR never cease to fight back and rise against the evil regime?

BTW in no way my above question is to doubt your patriotism, just an honest question!

For Iranian outside Iran that things are easier, for example what makes us all IR inform the European community, the humanitarian organ., demonstrations outside embassies IR in Paris, Berlin, London, shared the news with Iranians on other prisoners, on political issues and meet at different points to discuss how to fight more openly against the radical Islamists.

Only those who fight now have the right to have a major role in the political future of Iran and also Iranians living in Iran.

We think that when you have finished with the Islamists, there will be a referendum and people are going to choose their model of government and we respect that. the important is democracy and the separation of religion from politics, no more dictator!