Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
irannostalgia

Chehreh Nama

Salam...

Man in roozhaa dar televisionaaye irani keh mitoonam bebinam

(faghat beh baziashoon dastresi daram), kheili video az

artisthaaye kompanie Chehreh Nama mizaran.

In kompanie aghaie Bibian hast?

Hamooni keh tu sakhtemaneh iranian dar ventura bulevard hast?

Chetor shodeh keh baa in keh salhaa in kompani vojood dashteh,

yek howi inhame artist raftand beh in Kompani va inhame

video dorost mikonan?? Lotery bordand???

Shabakeye Lahse ertebati baa in Kompany dareh?

Halaa didam keh Sattar, Toofan, Jaklin va kheili artiste

digar raftand baa Chehreh Nama??

Cheh joori masalan yek artiste jadid mesle Shahryara hazineh

dareh baraye in hame video klip!!!???

Any info...tashakor.

Irannostalgia

in company avval ba Esfandiar Monfaredzadeh karesho shoroo kard! va aknoon chand salie ke azash album miad biroon! amma az khanandehaye avantgarde! bad in company emrooze kaare aslish copye gheire mojaz az filmaye dakhele iran bar rooye DVD va forooshe an ast!

Chehrehnama ye companye partnership hastesh ke Mr. Bibian va yeki dige 1/2 company ro baa Mr. Saeid Siam (The president of Planet Entertainment which produces kamran & Hooman) share mikonan.

Dalili ke ehtemaalan mibinin so many Khaanandeh Irooni be Chehrehnama miran in hastesh ke az bazi record companyhaaye dige disappointed mishan (Be dalaayele mokhtalef) va roo miaaran be companyhaayee mesle Chehreh nama va Avang!

I am not sure about Chehreh nama and what they are doing but AVANG is not even in the same class and level as chehreh nama. From what I know everybody is going with AVANG since they are only dedicated to produce good albums and that's proven Just this year so far they have released Dariush, Kamran Hooman, Mehrshad and the new EBi. Taraneh and Pars video are more concentrating on introducing new artist and last year they weren't any good ones. I heard Camreon Cartio just recently signed with AVANG for releasing his new album in the Persian Market.

know everybody is going with AVANG since they are only dedicated to produce good albums and that's proven Just this year so far they have released Dariush, Kamran Hooman, Mehrshad and the new EBi.

From what I remember from "few years ago", AVANG really wouldnt produce albums, but rather the artists that released albums thru avang, used to pay themselves for the production and videos, and then license it to Avang for release and avang was supposed to pay them after selling copies, and this is what was different about them. However, Í dont know what their system is now and if its the same system for all artists.

Artists have been long dissapointed with companies. What I´m wondering is how come suddenly

Chehreh Nama can afford to have all these artists at once and make videos for them??

It's all about finance!