Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
mahnand

Watch this.....

Hahahahahahahahaha :))):))):))):))):)))

Do they actually go and find the dummest people or what???

Watch out Italy and France!!!! And Iran, North Korea is on Australia aswell!!! :))):))):))):))):)))

oh my f**king god.......how stupid can u get.....i swear these ppl are thick. :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

chi mishe goft.. :)))

chi mishe goft.. :)))

haha, just a bunch of people saying... HI, I A FREAKING IDIOT...

hahahahahahahahahaha :))):))):))):)))

OMG !!!!!! and they wanna conquer the world!!!!! YEAH RIGHT :)))

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wait a minute, isn't North Korea that big island down under...?!?!? Lol, just kiddin' of course. That's what I was talking about in the Bush, Rafsanjani etc. thread, and Toofi didn't seem to get what I meant.

haha, yeah some people have no idea about the world around them...I really feel sorry for those who have never even left their own cities before..they're clueless...I'm thankful for what I've experienced and seen...I plan to travel this world as much as I can before I die, inshallah :D

omgg........ words cant describe these ppl's stupidity... seriously... but what u gotta do..?

i remember this one time i was reading this swedish teen magazine and there was this journalist who had asked a couple of americans q's on sweden.. and this one guy, when the journalist was like : " so , q nr 1, what do you say when i say sweden?" the guy was like :" hmm... sweden... is that some sort of dish or somethin?" and i was like ooooooomgggggggg is there no limit as to how stupid u can be ?!?!?!