Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
DiVooNehShO

Tell Us Something About The Person Above You!

cheshmash ghashangeh :DD

^LOVES immigrants LOL...emmmm doesn't agree with me much so very argumentative LOOOOOL (JK)

^ She's a beautiful Persian girl with a fascinating personality that just makes people's jaws drop...she loves music and dancing (typical of all Iranian girls lol)...she is a member of the youth parliament UK...she is intellectual and understanding, spending a day with her would be like spending a day in Heaven!!!

LOOOOOL!

^LOVES immigrants LOL...emmmm doesn't agree with me much so very argumentative LOOOOOL (JK)

^ She's a beautiful Persian girl with a fascinating personality that just makes people's jaws drop...she loves music and dancing (typical of all Iranian girls lol)...she is a member of the youth parliament UK...she is intellectual and understanding, spending a day with her would be like spending a day in Heaven!!!

LOOOOOL!

i don't love them just i have alot of ma8s who are immigrunts u mom and dad was same 2 once 2 :diablo:

^ Panhande darim ta panahande...some of them are just ukh and others are very polite...plus i only said you love them, i didn't say its a bad thing....yeah my parents were once immigrants but they didn't barge into this country and do things that were going to make Iranians look bad or constraint the amount of rights a citizen holds!

^ Panhande darim ta panahande...some of them are just ukh and others are very polite...plus i only said you love them, i didn't say its a bad thing....yeah my parents were once immigrants but they didn't barge into this country and do things that were going to make Iranians look bad or constraint the amount of rights a citizen holds!

i no i'm not angrey :haha: i'm happy :diablo:

:bandana: :super:

this is a bit of pay back :haha: :diablo:

:punishing_wft: :diablo: and that was for u :punishing_wft: :bandana::diablo:

:super: :brows:

i miss her cuz i havnt talked to her in months :air_kiss_wft:

i love u and miss u too golam

:bl :DD :bl :DD

akheyyyyyyy i havent talked to her for a long time!!! missed her mucho.. sweetist person here on bia2! :friends::huglove: