Forum | Bia2.com
pourya

I JUST HAD SOME ...

Breakfast: two pieces of dark toasts topped with two slices of turkey breast with a cup of hot earl grey tea! :Amelie_wft:

haha, you just had breakfast....I just had a really late dinner...2 "big burgers" from Carls Jr. I feel like sh$(* now..... sometimes I wanna become a vegetarian...but then again..that would never work out :)))

Lol I was a reluctant vegetarian for the past 8 months!

I have just started to eat chicken and turkey!

I just had breakfast, dark toasted bread with cream cheese, panir sefide khodemon :D and moraba albalo, yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!!

And of course tea :dance_baby_wft:

Guest triple555

:giggle:

i'll have my cereal in a bit :DD cocoa Krispies i'm having today! :dance_baby_wft:

lol OF COURSE khanooM! mibakhshid age tarof nakardam!!! :bl

rasti in talebie, kharboze yeeeee kamaki shabihe tope american football mimoone! :D

hami melon!!! :clap2:

hami_01.jpg

Guest triple555

loool i was trying to make the pic smaller.. lol.. i meant it to be the fruittt asking uuu lool.. not me actually! lool i have no idea what kind of fruit it is.. i just thought it was funny iwth the glasses on hehe

Guest triple555

lol yeah i know kharbozee is called hami melon i pay attention to those things when i shop :bl

plus those small green limes.. are called persian limes in our supermarkets in our town :bl i don't know about other places but i thought it was cool that they the sell persian limes in such a small town here in florida :bl

question!!!!

are they called persian limes cause they are imported from there or they are grown here somewher like california but genetically those kind .. the persian kind?

Guest triple555

lol or my terminology at the age of 7 when we had just moved to iran...

i called it "LIIImOOON" :haha:

i want some limonade now :happy_wft:

I just had a nice pair of waxed legs, with a round pair of Boobs and its milk!!! :DD :DD :DD