Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

CLUB MUSIC

all ya clubbers out there,

the new ATB album called "No Silence" is out now!!

try to get the 2-disc limited ed.!!

a perfect start for the summer 2004!!! B)

cheers,

pourya@bia2.com

sweetness, I enjoy ATB's s**t!! :D

I got his best CD Two Worlds, .. its my fave CD.

Wasn't there one call "In the MIX" or something

like that. .... I saw it in Tower Records once.

It was cool how he deciated a song to the victims

of 9/11. Song call Dedicated.

thanks for the info

Wasn't there one call "In the MIX" or something

like that. .... I

sure, the DJ in the MIX tripple CD came out a while ago, featuring ATB's mix of others' HITS!! (limited ed. 3rd CD with prev. unrel. material incl. a track with ENIGMA)

this album however seems to be his own material!! :)

cheers,

pourya@bia2.com

a remix of Engimantic Encounter from Two Worlds??! is that what you are telling me dude?!?

well damn, I have two CDs to pick up, DJ Tiesto and ATB's.

just make sure to get the 3rd Bonus CD!! (lim.Ed)

yeah Tiesto is THE MAN!! I am so waiting for the LIVE album (av. only on DVD now)!! what an intro with the REMIX of ORBIT's Adagio!!

also check out armin van Buuren's latest "state of trance", not as strong as ATB's in the mix, though!!

but his album "76" is "My cup of tea" dude!!!

aaaaaaaaand Blank and jones' new one "monument"!!

B)

cheers,

pourya@bia2.com

just make sure to get the 3rd Bonus CD!! (lim.Ed)

yeah Tiesto is THE MAN!! I am so waiting for the LIVE album (av. only on DVD now)!! what an intro with the REMIX of ORBIT's Adagio!! 

also check out armin van Buuren's latest "state of trance", not as strong as ATB's in the mix, though!!

but his album "76" is "My cup of tea" dude!!!

aaaaaaaaand Blank and jones' new one "monument"!! 

B)

cheers,

pourya@bia2.com

coolies!! !! :o you know I don't own a Armin van Buren CD!! I have to check that out.

I heard this cute song in this TV show call No Cover, it about dance tracks videos and interviews... I have yet to see ATB or Tiesto interviewed.

Its this Brazilian dude call DJ Tasecdisco (spl) and his track "nobody love the records I play" or something like that... at 1st I hated the song but as the video progress.. i was like :angry: :unsure: :huh: :o :D:lol: I never had a song that worked on my approval as fast as this one.

see ya later dude!!! :D ...and thanks

Its this Brazilian dude call DJ Tasecdisco (spl) and his track "nobody love the records I play" or something like that... at 1st I hated the song but as the video progress.. i was like  :angry:  :unsure: :huh:  :o  :D  :lol:  I never had a song that worked on my approval as fast as this one. 

lol!! :lol:

yeah I just saw that video last night!! the X-rated version actually!! ;) :rolleyes:

it's nice stuff, but still not as the satisfaction video by Benny Benassi!!lol :p

I still don't like the song, but D**N I LUUUUUUUUVE that video clip!!lol! ;) :p :D

he he!!

by the way, the Armin album you should check out is "76", the latest one dude!!

C ya!! B)

pourya@bia2.com

Hmmmm....trance? That's soooooooooooooooo 90's! :p

Anywaysssss.....

Tocadisco is german, from the city of Cologne and the resident DJ of my favourite club. And his music doesnt have anything to do with trance!

Guest Pooya

Tiesto sucks big time...

If you guys are from Germany, how come you're listening to someone like tiesto when u've got Johannes Heil.

Allthough a lot of good dj's are from Holland, the dutch really get excited when people from abroad come here to spin the wheels of steel....

You should stand behind your Dj's and hope we don't get anymore special D artists, cuz that was so gay....

greetz

Tiesto sucks big time...

If you guys are from Germany, how come you're listening to someone like tiesto when u've got Johannes Heil.

Allthough a lot of good dj's are from Holland, the dutch really get excited when people from abroad come here to spin the wheels of steel....

You should stand behind your Dj's and hope we don't get anymore special D artists, cuz that was so gay....

greetz

most of the people in germany havent even heard of him.....his sound is commerical trance and it's been dead here for years

the hotest sound in west germany is progressive house / tech-house

Tiesto sucks big time...

greetz

I'm not from Germany.

I give everything a fair try,

but i just listen to the music that appeals to me,

old...new,

gay...straight,

in ...out,

male...female,

eastern...western,

...doesn't matter!!

as long as i like it,

I listen to it!! B)

cheers,

pourya@bia2.com

:o OMG!!! LMAO!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: I GET IT! DJ TOCADISCO!!! THAT'S SPANISH!!! IT MEANS "PLAYING OR PLAY RECORDS" :lol::lol::lol: LMAO!!! THAT'S A COOL ass NAME FOR SURE! BUT IT DOESN'T BEAT MY NAME, DJ MAHAN!! :D

I had no clue that Tocadisco is German?! :huh: I thought he was Brazilian! oohhh no.. another German DJ for Trancey!! :p :D Its a love square ATB-PVD-TocaDisco-Trancey. :lol: I'm terribly disappointed to hear that some dislike Tiesto, but oh well to each their own taste! :rolleyes:

Pourya dude: You know, I can't find ATB No Silence 3CDs anywhere! :angry: is it only in Euro?!?!

you can only find it on spec. order here, for now!! :(

check www.euroworldmusic.com

cheers B)

Pourya dude: You know, I can't find ATB No Silence 3CDs anywhere! :angry: is it only in Euro?!?!

no dude, you got it wrong!! :o

ATB's "Dj in the MIX" comes with a 3rd BONUS CD (the Enigma-track)

the SEPC. ED. of his brand new "No Silence" comes in 2CDs!! ;)

cheers B)

Mahan.....Tocadisco does not have anything to do with trance

He plays only house music....I should know since I hear him play almost every other weeks

Mahan.....Tocadisco does not have anything to do with trance

He plays only house music....I should know since I hear him play almost every other weeks

U R RIGHT bro, but outside Europe (continental Euro. mainly) he's more known by the TRANCE-oriented REMIXES of his music!! even though he's not a TRANCE-artist!! :)

there is a difference between trance and hard house

but it' not easy to tell

but then again.....who cares!!!! ;)

there is a difference between trance and hard house

but it' not easy to tell

but then again.....who cares!!!!  ;)

once again U R RIGHT!!

but keep in mind that these distinctions are only for advanced clubbers, like yourself!! ;)

Here is a tip for you....

In August: Silja Line 24Hour Cruise from Stockholm to Finland

Line-up: Paul Oakenfold, Chris Liebing and Adam Beyer

They are releasing the tickets tomorrow.

You will never have the oppurtunity to experience such an line-up again in sweden.

Paul Oakenfold with a mix of trance and progressive house.

Chris Liebing and Adam Beyer with techno.

thanx 4 da tip atari,

impr. line-up I must say, even though these r not may fav. artists!!

B)

:blink: i never checked out the music section until now!!!

wow... people who like trance, house and club remixes... NICE! :rolleyes:

YO ATARI! WELCOME TO BIA2, HOME OF THE PROUD PERSIANS ... and who am I then :unsure:

WHAT'S UP!??!

Did someone say Ibiza?!? Well I'm particularly planning for that, if my date decide to go too. I don't know when yet.

but yea... Atari dude, There is a difference between Trance and House.. and the beats do give it away at times.

pourya: ok dude I think I'm being cheated here in the States, because "IN THE MIX" by ATB there is NO 3RD DISC!!! ... hhmm <_< let me double check becuase I was at lunch and I rushed into Tower Records to see it. I'll be back! B)

uh...euroworldmusic.com is not working! <_< :(

sssssswwwwwweeeett! But you know what.. the CD says "2CD" on the side.. but I think there is three as you mention. Not that I'm doubting you dude, but one of the things I hate is being undersold.

Thanks Pourya Dude :D