Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Michellica

Book's Corner

It's a novel...about a boy who loses his parents in a fire accident.

And he get's all this scars in his face and grows up with 0 friends. :(

Then he gets put in a fosterhouse....and his new "mother" beats the crap pit of him :(

Just a touching and poignant story :(

But it's really good.

Then he gets put in a fosterhouse....and his new "mother" beats the crap pit of him :(

But it's really good.

dam no luck :diablo:

how do the rest of his life tern out

But it's really good.

It's not funny..

:c akhh i dont wanna read that id be crying through the whole thing :c

Yeah it is touchy :(

But it's really good.

It's not funny..

i no but i hate geting up set over thing that are not true so just lol but if it was true i would by so up set trust me :diablo:

How do you know!

It's based on a true story!...Trust me

why would he lie???? :f bad Sh*t happens to poeple and they write about it 'a boys life', 'sleepers' etc...u really should read more...and dont give being dyslexic as an excuse cuz it aint...my friend is a severe dyslexic and she is always carrying a 1000 pg book with her, reading it!...

why would he lie???? :f bad Shoot happens to poeple and they write about it 'a boys life', 'sleepers' etc...u really should read more...and dont give being dyslexic as an excuse cuz it aint...my friend is a severe dyslexic and she is always carrying a 1000 pg book with her, reading it!...

well thats nice but no school in the UK would let me in i hav to go spesel school :diablo:

why would he lie???? :f bad Shoot happens to poeple and they write about it 'a boys life', 'sleepers' etc...u really should read more...and dont give being dyslexic as an excuse cuz it aint...my friend is a severe dyslexic and she is always carrying a 1000 pg book with her, reading it!...

well thats nice but no school in the UK would let me in i hav to go spesel school :diablo:

and yet u still manage ur way around every topic in this forum...if u dont like reading say so..dont use excuses...

and yet u still manage ur way around every topic in this forum...if u dont like reading say so..dont use excuses...

no long time reading i can't do after 50 lines i just can't consentrate :diablo:

no long time reading i can't do after 50 lines i just can't consentrate :diablo:

thats fine....no one is asking u to finish a novel in a day...just take it easy and enjoy...dont deprive yourself from great books just cuz ur dyslexic...u'll find once u start reading regularly u'l be able to concentrate for longer :dance_baby_wft:

thats fine....no one is asking u to finish a novel in a day...just take it easy and enjoy...dont deprive yourself from great books just cuz ur dyslexic...u'll find once u start reading regularly u'l be able to concentrate for longer :dance_baby_wft:

yes i do i am reading hour of the dawn :diablo:

Fundamentals of Physics

Art History

Abnormal Psychology

Human Anatomy and Physiology

....as you can see there's no time to read for pleasure...

woww!!!! that was my schedule my 2nd semester in univ. well I had oe more class(yoga) but everything else was exactly the same! odd!! :huh:

after this term is over I'm planning on reading a book called "Shirin" by M. Moadabpoor. his books are a little too depressing for me. there is a lot of humor in his books but they always have very sad endings. however, he doesnt use correct grammer or fancy words, so I can understand it a lot better and I need all the practice I can get! :p

he doesnt use correct grammer

lol WOW! what a writer!Lol :clap:

well If he did then it would take me hrs to get through one page! :damn: his books are all named after a girl. and there are always two guys that are veeeeeeery funny in the book. I learn how to be sarcastic in farsi from reading his books so .... not a good writter but I still like him :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft:

lol well such books are classified as ”ladies' literature”! Just like harlequins in West! written plain and simple after a certain formula for middle class ladies pleasure! Aka Kiosk-literature!

what was that romance novel that got really famous in iran...the one about a rich girl who marries a kargar or something and he abuses her and her cousin loves her and she becomes his second wife or something...damn iv forgotten :damn: ..it was dead good as well!

what was that romance novel that got really famous in iran...the one about a rich girl who marries a kargar or something and he abuses her and her cousin loves her and she becomes his second wife or something...damn iv forgotten :damn: ..it was dead good as well!

u huh :haha: :diablo:

thats really helpful...thanx :damn:

thats really helpful...thanx :damn:

awwwwwwwwwww sorry u great and u book reding abilty :haha: :diablo: