Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Angel

Does Age Matter?

Does Age Matter?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. When does age difference become too much?

• 1-5 years difference
    • 5-8 years
    • 8-10 years
    • 11-14 years
    • 15-17 years
    • 18-20 years
    • 20 +
    • Age is just a number

I'd say that if one's partner is 8-10+ years older than yourself...s/he is probably too old. I just don't think that you can have that much in common with a person so much older than yourself. Personally, I prefer guys to be at least a couple of years older, and maximum 5 years older. That's perfect :).

Age discrepancies in marriages are failry dependent on cultural norms across countries and sub-groups within. For example, in the American culture the accepted norm for couples is to pair from within the same age up to around four years. The male usually being the older participant of the two. In South American countries this age gap in couples is generally double that of their American counterparts. (The male still being the older of the two.) This does not mean couples consistently choose to marry to older grooms or younger brides. Rather, we can interpret it as the range curve being much wider.

Having said that, are there ethical and moral limits in marrying someone too young or too old? (Assuming both parties are of legal age.) Sure thing! Most people wold have an inclination to point age differences as a delimeter and I think it's a darn good valid point. However I extend it a bit further, what matters more than age differences are the maturity levels of each person in a relationship.

^_^

Personally! I always attracted to the women 5 or 6 years older then myself!

I have found them more experienced (in all perspectives and not just sexually) and stable, Understandable and supportive (not financially but mentally and emotionally).

Even talking to them is enjoying for me because they have lots of thing to say and they are more logical! They don’t let me to just concentrate on my sexual side of my relationships!

I don’t want to subjugate them or anything but I believe women are like wine; as they age, they get better and better (of course not all of them).

That’s my personal opinion of course!

sometimes i think that the boy i love must be 2 or 3 years older then me.. :damn:

but sometimes i think soo age its just a number.. :harhar_wft[1]:

sometimes i think that the boy i love must be 2 or 3 years older then me.. :damn:

bastegi dareh ! pesara dirtar az dokhatara varedeh zendegieh vaghei mishan ! va dirtar mature mishan ! Moshkel injast !

bastegi dareh ! pesara dirtar az dokhatara varedeh zendegieh vaghei mishan ! va dirtar mature mishan ! Moshkel injast !

areh midonam..ama bazi az pesara ke khodeshoon donbale dokhtar hastam ke mikham warede zendegi beshan oonha dige mature shodan..

:huh: man dige nemidunam daram chi migam..whatever :;):

My only qualification for age = still able to have children.

Preferably, though, the perfect age is around 22 since it is then that a woman is in the beginning of her third life cycle, but it all depends on the woman, really. Nevertheless, 21 or under, she's got to be something exceptionally uncharacteristic of her age group...otherwise Schopenhauer's quote ["All the wit in the world is lost on the one who has none"] instantiates itself accordingly.

If I want to play around, age doesn't really matter, just so long as she's "legal." If I want something serious... that's a different story.

Ultimately, age doesn't really matter to me... just depends on where you are and where the other person is in life. But then again, that has some direct relationship, doesn't it? So in the end, age has some revelance.

i agree with u!!! :friends:

She for sure must be younger than me! :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft:

i prefer older guys....however, if i met someone i really really really liked who happened to be the same age as me or even younger i wudnt think about the age thing.

older guys are more mature, experienced and have more to offer......my two cents anyways.

I've had some experience with a younger guy. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAY again!!! :no:

lol Mine wasn't too bad, either, but not anymore, thanks, I'm a little girl, and I need a real man! :D

age is no big deal. Me personally i'm not attracted to anyone whos at least 8 years and up older than me.

thats the only guys i attract anyways....

but age shouldnt matter at all. If your attracted to that person and u like them then age shouldnt change how u feel.

Does age even matter?

Not For Sex . :D

Guest Iranian-Kurd

huh?? im confused with the poll options

it doesnt say younger or older :rolleyes:

har chi sen bishtar bashe behtare :dance_baby_wft:

ba tajrobe taran :brows: