Wich one do you belong to?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Wich one do you belong to?

• Tork
    • Lor
    • Arab
    • Kord
    • Fars

HEY!! :o HOW DID YOU CREATE A POLL?!?!? I COULDN'T CREATE ONE BEFORE!

...btw I'm neither... I'm American :D

there is no "American" choice in the list, so I can not vote!

I'm the only Kord... :p Man ahle kordestanam...kordam korde Iranam :D

Guest Guest

chmmm and im probably the only one who isnt on the list and who isnt eeemeerican :)

but when i were in Turkish, they didnt belive me that im not turkish, when i were in iran , they didnt belive me that im not from iranian, when i were in kermanshash they didnt belive that im not Kord :)

man, and when im at home, most people ask whitch of my parents is from ME :D

orel

yeah, which of my parents is from me??...Do u mean which of my parents are u from??

And ur not the only one...mine isn't on the list and i'm not american either... :D so much diversity here...lol

Guest BehnoushY

I couldn't decide...:D

I mean my dad is from SHOMAL (Mazandaran)...I guess they're fars...I mean they're not rashti cuz Rasht is in Gilan and they are a lot different from Mazandaranis. So my dad's Fars. But my mom's from Hamedan. They have this mixed culture. Some are Turk, some Kurds (very few), some are Lor (mostly) and a few are Fars. So since I wasn't sure about my mom, cuz she (or her family) know no words in Lori, neither in Turki, I thought maybe they're fars too. And again because I was born and raised in Tehran, this gave me more reason to be Fars. But if I'm not Fars, I'm probabaly Lor...which I highly doubt.

I mean my dad is from SHOMAL (Mazandaran)...I guess they're fars...I mean they're not rashti cuz Rasht is in Gilan and they are a lot different from Mazandaranis. So my dad's Fars. But my mom's from Hamedan. They have this mixed culture. Some are Turk, some Kurds (very few), some are Lor (mostly) and a few are Fars. So since I wasn't sure about my mom, cuz she (or her family) know no words in Lori, neither in Turki, I thought maybe they're fars too. And again because I was born and raised in Tehran, this gave me more reason to be Fars. But if I'm not Fars, I'm probabaly Lor...which I highly doubt.

hmmmm, you sound comfused

hhmm you sound soo delicious!!!

yeaaa.. like a food with all its ingredients!!!

I envy your BF Prof. Behbella :p

Guest BehnoushY
hhmm you sound soo delicious!!!

yeaaa.. like a food with all its ingredients!!!

I envy your BF Prof. Behbella :p

LOL....*red*

awww Behi jan is your mom from Hamedan? my aunt and cousins live in Hamedan! :) I like that city...and it's near Sanandaj, only 2 hours! :D

Guest BehnoushY
awww Behi jan is your mom from Hamedan? my aunt and cousins live in Hamedan! :) I like that city...and it's near Sanandaj, only 2 hours! :D

Yes my mom's from Hamedan. Oh I love Sanandaj. I've only been to Sanandaj once but I loved it.

awww Behi jan is your mom from Hamedan? my aunt and cousins live in Hamedan!  :)  I like that city...and it's near Sanandaj, only 2 hours!  :D

Yes my mom's from Hamedan. Oh I love Sanandaj. I've only been to Sanandaj once but I loved it.

really?? u've been there? :) well I love Sanandaj too... :D :p